welsh police accident

Posted in the Welsh Forum

pookiee

Iowa, LA

#1 Oct 20, 2012
There was a news report about the Welsh Police Department working the Traffic Detail on I10 causing an accident when the Welsh Police Dept. vehicle pulled into traffic to chase down a speeder. Did this really happen? If it did, why is the story missing from the internet? DOES ANYONE OTHER THAN ME REMEMBER THIS NEWS REPORT?
just me

Lafayette, LA

#2 Oct 20, 2012
I heard it on KPLC channel 7 a few weeks ago, never heard any more of it since that time.
not surprised

United States

#3 Oct 20, 2012
It was a false report made by to quick an observation without facts to back it up. It was investigated by the department and found to be untrue.
just me

Lafayette, LA

#4 Oct 21, 2012
not surprised wrote:
It was a false report made by to quick an observation without facts to back it up. It was investigated by the department and found to be untrue.
Thaks for clearing that up.
pookiee

Iowa, LA

#5 Oct 23, 2012
thanks for the info. did jim serra and kplc tv ever broadcast a correction, if their story was false? seems to me the welsh police would want the truth known, either way.
bayou man

Sunset, LA

#6 Oct 23, 2012
Is this the one that Mr David caused the first part of the month.
shame

Sunset, LA

#7 Oct 24, 2012
It did appen. It was a Saturday afternoon. The lady in the car had her legs crushed. A nother law suit by Tommys police dept. How much more can we put up with?
shame on ur spelling

Ponchatoula, LA

#8 Oct 24, 2012
shame wrote:
It did appen. It was a Saturday afternoon. The lady in the car had her legs crushed. A nother law suit by Tommys police dept. How much more can we put up with?
Appen
A nother
Tommys

U suck

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Welsh Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News DeQuincy man arrested in connection with three ... Apr 27 Heywood Djablowmi 1
News Jennings fugitive arrested in Baton Rouge (Aug '09) Apr 23 FreauxDeaux 12
News Danny Semmes new Deputy Chief of the Jennings P... (Oct '11) Apr 23 FreauxDeaux 3
Review: C&D Pools / Cody's Pools Apr 23 FreauxDeaux 2
Christopher Trent-Jennings Child molester (Feb '09) Apr 23 FreauxDeaux 49
Iowa Music Selection (Sep '12) Apr 22 Musikologist 13
Lake Arthur flag Apr 13 christineprejean 1
More from around the web

Welsh People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]