List of unsolved crimes in Welsh cont...

List of unsolved crimes in Welsh continues to grow

There are 13 comments on the KPLC-TV Lake Charles story from Jun 18, 2012, titled List of unsolved crimes in Welsh continues to grow. In it, KPLC-TV Lake Charles reports that:

We've seen the statistics about suicide among our nation's military members. And the numbers don't lie.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at KPLC-TV Lake Charles.

hates tommy

Jena, LA

#1 Jun 21, 2012
Tommy don't have a clue what to do.
justwondering

Vidor, TX

#2 Jun 22, 2012
Mama always said "when you sleep with dogs,you get fleas" and that whole department is covered in them.
Ketchum

Lake Charles, LA

#3 Jun 25, 2012
@justondering.....Touche'
inodou

Benton, AR

#4 Jun 25, 2012
The wolfs are in the henhouse guarding the chickens
agree

Jena, LA

#5 Jun 25, 2012
inodou wrote:
The wolfs are in the henhouse guarding the chickens
Tommy protects these drug dealers. They call his cell phone all the time. His wife messes with the drug dealers for pills. Sad
very upset

Kinder, LA

#6 Sep 21, 2012
We have given Tommy Chaisson 8 years to try and get Welsh back to a quite town we once had. Our lawinforcement has gone down the drain because of his lack of leadership.The crime rate has been on the raise. ITS TIME FOR A CHANGE!!!!!!!!!!
agree

Kinder, LA

#7 Sep 22, 2012
It is time for a change in the police Dept. Start a movement to get rid of Tommy.
Well

Westlake, LA

#8 Sep 26, 2012
Yeah tommy has to go but there are some really good officers that work for welsh like officer east and that young black guy that just started.
stupid

Jena, LA

#9 Sep 27, 2012
Well wrote:
Yeah tommy has to go but there are some really good officers that work for welsh like officer east and that young black guy that just started.
Douche bag, Tommy is the problem, not the officers.
Well

United States

#10 Sep 28, 2012
stupid wrote:
<quoted text>
Douche bag, Tommy is the problem, not the officers.
You stupid c0ckucker! When did I ever say that the officers were the problem?
Jay

Westlake, LA

#11 Oct 2, 2012
one of the bbiggest problems welsh has is like when people do bad stuff they say oh i will just tell tommy and he will take care of me. i hear them say it all the time. and i hear people say oh yeah i know who be doin those murders but i aint sayin nothin cuz the welsh cops aint gonna do nothin. yeah well they cant say nothin in court if people dont go tell them. and they cant arrest the murders if they dont tell on the people who r doing them. it stupid the only people who complain about the welsh cops are the same people that just want to get away with stuff like drugs. i never had any problems with the welsh cops well only once but it was cuz i was with some people who were drunk driving. but if you want these murders solved you goottastop blaming the police. i mean the fbi, state police AND the sheriffs office are ALL working on the cases and they cant solve them. if they cant solve them then that means that people arent coming forward and telling the cops. maybeif marcus crochet wins stuff will change
Martha 1234

San Antonio, TX

#12 Nov 4, 2012
Marcus Crochet can't solved nothing stupid he is crooked himself.
bayou man

Breaux Bridge, LA

#13 Nov 4, 2012
I think Marcus deserves a chance. Tommy has had eight years to prove himself.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Welsh Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
JUAN REYNA JR from mission Texas Aug 14 Another Victim 1
Any one know a guy named Jonathon Mancil?? (Aug '11) Jul 25 Mandy 6
What happened with chad pouson (May '13) Jul 24 Cracker Jack 6
Nikky Taylor (Dec '14) Jul 24 Bundy 4
Ben Daigle Jul 21 Lah tee dah 4
News Jennings Murder Investigation: Behavior Profile (Aug '09) Jun '17 Wondering 57
8th victim?? found near Jeff Davis Parish (Aug '09) Apr '17 Jennings resident 17

Welsh Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Welsh Mortgages