Welsh chief's former wife arrested again

Welsh chief's former wife arrested again

There are 5 comments on the Jennings Daily News story from Jan 9, 2011, titled Welsh chief's former wife arrested again. In it, Jennings Daily News reports that:

A Welsh woman who was already out on bond pending sentencing for a drug charge was arrested again Tuesday for driving while intoxicated.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Jennings Daily News.

Daffyd evans

Liverpool, UK

#1 Jan 16, 2011
does no favours this sort of behaviour typifies the Welsh when they are away from the influence of the chapel. We can't help ourselves see, it's not really ouir fault, but then nothing really is.
Sik

Detroit, MI

#2 Apr 17, 2011
Duh losing anyone thought of getting her help and if so more help
Open eyes

Welsh, LA

#3 Jan 22, 2012
well, it's a year later, she's done her time, out of jail & chasing the same crowd she was running with when she got into trouble before! Nothing has changed, except that she's been in jail w/other criminals and has probably learned a few ways to avoid getting caught...
I feel sorry for her kids who have had to live with the embarrassment she has put them through.
Help Us

Kinder, LA

#4 Sep 22, 2012
Its time we put a stop to all the emberrising crap Tommy is putting us through. Anytime someone says Welsh PD everyone starts laffing.
FroDeaux

San Antonio, TX

#5 Aug 18, 2013
"laffing?" One can certainly tell you were educated in Louisiana schools,LOL.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Welsh Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
JUAN REYNA JR from mission Texas Aug 14 Another Victim 1
Any one know a guy named Jonathon Mancil?? (Aug '11) Jul 25 Mandy 6
What happened with chad pouson (May '13) Jul 24 Cracker Jack 6
Nikky Taylor (Dec '14) Jul 24 Bundy 4
Ben Daigle Jul 21 Lah tee dah 4
News Jennings Murder Investigation: Behavior Profile (Aug '09) Jun '17 Wondering 57
8th victim?? found near Jeff Davis Parish (Aug '09) Apr '17 Jennings resident 17

Welsh Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Welsh Mortgages