Who do you support for Governor in Ut...
Victoria

Magna, UT

#124 Oct 26, 2010
Gary Herbert looks like another beady-eyed "good ole' boy" Mormon who is going to cram his far right "holier than thou" views down everyone else's throat.
wibauxwoman

AOL

#125 Oct 31, 2010
Mr. Carroon has proved to be an efficient leader. Mr. Herbert has not. Mr. Herbert appears to be less than honest in his dealing with public monies. Mr. Carroon has shown me he can do a much better job at running this state and getting legal citizens back to work.
wibauxwoman

AOL

#126 Oct 31, 2010
Mr. Herbert started the mud slinging by infering that because Mr. Carroon went to Catholic school and is sending his children to Catholic school, that he is not capable of running this state. Mr. Herbert was really stating religious bigotry. Mr. Carroon simply told the truth about Mr. Herbert and the interesting "coincidences" regarding political donations and state awarded contracts. Where there's smoke there's fire. I don't want Herbert running this state.
RWalter

United States

#127 Oct 31, 2010
We need someone who is NOT "in the pocket" of builders, real estate developers, or giant business interests
Randy Miller

Syracuse, UT

#128 Oct 31, 2010
He has the strongest commitment to open primaries
Randy Miller

Syracuse, UT

#129 Oct 31, 2010
I support unaffiliated candidates generally http://www.uliv.org/land
Angie Jackson

Ogden, UT

#130 Nov 1, 2010
I THINK THAT GARY HERBERT HAS CONE A GREAT JOB SINCE HE TOOK OFFICE ESPECIALLY FOR WHAT HE WAS DEALT
JDM

Pocatello, ID

#131 Nov 2, 2010
I'm sick of both Dems and Repubs. We need a leader that represents us the people and not the party. I think if elected Farley will do just that.
Ayreshire

Alamogordo, NM

#132 Nov 4, 2010
right on. Weeeeeeeeee!
mo no mo

Payson, UT

#134 Nov 8, 2010
KANOOSH KIDNAPPING IS PROBABLY DONE BY THOMAS S MONSENS ILLEGAL MEXICANS JUST LIKE DEPUTY JOSEY FOX ..MORE DISHONEST MORMAN ACTIVITY
FLITTER

Salt Lake City, UT

#135 Nov 11, 2010
We are stuck with Herbert, he has wond the race for governor, and because of the stupid dealings between him and Wadsworth, a bunch of innocent employees just lost their jobs. Good going UTAH.
spam

Saint Louis, MO

#136 Nov 13, 2010
smap
Kornho Granny

Orlando, FL

#137 Sep 5, 2011
i'm thinking of a trip to Kanab,any good places to party there. I heard it's as dead as a possum in the road.I would like to liven things up a bit.I can take my teeth out too,if you know what i mean.KG
Athena

Washington, UT

#138 Sep 5, 2011
Which ever one will seriously take on the illegal immigration problem with a sense of courage. I moved to this state to find some peace and beauty in life and to get away from the dirt,crime and taxes of the state I lived in. I found in in Utah. I love this state and my neighbors.
Now I am seeing the same thing happen to this state that ran from previously. The illegals are growing drugs in my mountains and valleys of southern Utah,the gangs are tagging ,we have had a young girl raped and murderd and a young man kidnapped and murdered by illegals.I will not run this time. I wish all of you could have seen the beautiful community I grew up in,and I wish you could see it now. If you care about your children and your state ,you will think about voting for the person who will not make it comfortable for illegals to stay here,while you still have the chance.
Kornho Granny

Orlando, FL

#140 Sep 7, 2011
Athena wrote:
Which ever one will seriously take on the illegal immigration problem with a sense of courage. I moved to this state to find some peace and beauty in life and to get away from the dirt,crime and taxes of the state I lived in. I found in in Utah. I love this state and my neighbors.
Now I am seeing the same thing happen to this state that ran from previously. The illegals are growing drugs in my mountains and valleys of southern Utah,the gangs are tagging ,we have had a young girl raped and murderd and a young man kidnapped and murdered by illegals.I will not run this time. I wish all of you could have seen the beautiful community I grew up in,and I wish you could see it now. If you care about your children and your state ,you will think about voting for the person who will not make it comfortable for illegals to stay here,while you still have the chance.
What about Ho's?Can we stay? I'm just trin ta amke a livin.KG
Athena

Washington, UT

#141 Sep 7, 2011
Kornho Granny wrote:
<quoted text>What about Ho's?Can we stay? I'm just trin ta amke a livin.KG
Hey,if Fla wants ya honey,then youse got a home.
kornho granny

Orlando, FL

#142 Oct 10, 2011
Athena wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey,if Fla wants ya honey,then youse got a home.
Honey.Floria's only my IPS(internet provider service) i live in Kanab an love bein a Ho.I got more tricks than i know what to do with.Most are married and tired of the same nassy stuff every nite,so Granny livens tings up a bit.Most say their wives don't do oral sex,why Honey, thats right up Granny's alley.When i'm done wiff them they are crosseyed and smilin.Some must be real religious,screamin Oh God or Oh Jesus,while Granny just keeps on doin her work.Well i must run for now,"A Ho's work is never done"!!!!!Last week i had 2 brothers a nephew and an uncle all from the same family.It's nice to see familys so close.
Native American

Helper, UT

#143 Feb 10, 2012
Voted for Pedro.
rider

Gwinn, MI

#144 Feb 16, 2012
The USS Liberty and the McCain Presidential Bid | Defense Tech
Oct 10, 2007 ... Could the USS Liberty surface as a campaign issue?... John McCain, R-Ariz., who five years ago endorsed a book, The Liberty ..... He began working for the US Department of Justice in 1977 and in 1979 joined their Office of ...

http://defensetech.org/2007/10/10/the-uss-lib... - 151k -
American Native

Spokane, WA

#145 Feb 21, 2012
Pedro voted!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Wellsville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Legit supplier of m-a-rij-uauna,pain n anxiety ... 19 hr Jerry 6
BEWARE Brenda Lynn Beck Logan UT May 27 Hey You 2
Whoever was talking about Megan Browning (Topping) May 14 Megan Browning To... 1
Hyrum Music Selection (Sep '12) May 11 Musikologist 11
Election Who do you support for U.S. House in Utah (Dist... (Oct '10) Oct '10 wibauxwoman 24
News WELLSVILLE FIRE: House fire reignites creating ... (Oct '10) Oct '10 wellsville native 2
Election Who do you support for State Senate in Utah (Di... (Oct '10) Oct '10 Rhonda 1
More from around the web

Wellsville People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]