OSBI Hopes Reward Cracks Open Cold Case

There are 9 comments on the May 29, 2007, KTUL-TV Tulsa story titled OSBI Hopes Reward Cracks Open Cold Case. In it, KTUL-TV Tulsa reports that:

The Oklahoma State Bureau of Investigation is hoping a 5-thousand-dollar reward will help crack a 15-year-old cold case. via KTUL-TV Tulsa

Join the discussion below, or Read more at KTUL-TV Tulsa.

gene barry

Oklahoma City, OK

#1 Jun 4, 2007
i have a friend that was muder in 1997 owener of a bingo game at n.e.36 and kelley
weed wacker

Jena, LA

#2 Jun 4, 2007
good luck
Judith File

Fort Smith, AR

#3 Jul 17, 2007
I wonder if the case on Judith File, murdered in 1963-4, has ever been solved. I worked with her roommate.. and have often wondered if they ever solved the case. They suspected the dentist that she worked for..
JUSTICE FOR THE DEAD

Pauls Valley, OK

#4 Jul 5, 2010
Sign the Chanda Turner Reform Bill Petition so her case won't grow cold:

www.justiceforthedead.com
ateupcowgirl

Haskell, OK

#5 Jul 4, 2012
Judith File wrote:
I wonder if the case on Judith File, murdered in 1963-4, has ever been solved. I worked with her roommate.. and have often wondered if they ever solved the case. They suspected the dentist that she worked for..
As the daughter of the daughter of the man acquitted for her murder, it is my understanding that they never pursued any other leads and were hell-bent on pinning her murder on my father. In a day and age where DNA is so common, My brother and I would love to clear his name, once and for all. It saddens me that so many of her friends and family still have so much unresolved pain. May Peace Be With Them!
john

Enid, OK

#6 Jul 5, 2012
I can tell you they are going to do only what they want to do. If it is murder and they have to do real work they won't lazy!!!!!!!scum of the earth... I had A Nephew murdered they did nothing And I mean nothing I had A brother murdered they did nothing.......reward my ass.....cold case my ass they can not do shit.....I promise you it is the family that put up the five grand these sob's use the money for a pay raise......and yes they can convict a innocent man.....WHATEVER LIEING POS...
Sue Pittman

Oklahoma City, OK

#7 Jul 6, 2014
I was a young girl when I heard about this. My parents and I were over at their friends house in the evening. I remember it being dark. This was the first murder I heard about. Everytime, to this day when I go past that house, it scares me.
A beautiful lady murdered. I remember being told from the newspaper that the roommate asked her to go with her, think it may have been the movies, but again I'm not sure. Judith said no and she was tired. There was a rape, gasoline poured over her and burnt the evidence.
That is the way I remember it.
I would never live in that house or near it.
Who did this to her? The Dentist or who? Was her friend in on it?
Wow

Bristow, OK

#8 Jul 11, 2014
Hope they find out who did it
Jean Bustos

Montezuma, IA

#9 Feb 25, 2015
I remember reading about it . I was just a little girl, but the horror of it stayed with me & eventually propelled me into a life-long career as a police reporter.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Wellston Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
snapchat usernames! (Nov '13) 3 hr NathanJames69 338
Massive Military Buildup Within America...WHY? 4 hr WeTheSheeple 1
Review: Midcon Data Services LLC Wed Hono 1
News Two Earthquakes Shake Oklahoma Early Sunday Apr 20 Go Blue Forever 1
City Of Bethany.....Corrupt and Unprofessional ... (May '06) Apr 20 Bethany pigs suck 353
News Mother of injured teen seeks $27M in damages (Nov '08) Apr 20 Redgirl 57
News OKC Pharmacist Who Shot Robber Released - NewsO... (May '09) Apr 18 Sterkfontein Swar... 396
More from around the web

Wellston People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]