ok but what is he like? what do u no about him
concerned

United States

#4 Mar 28, 2012
i known hes my uncal and he is very good person
Smart Ass

Logan, OH

#5 Mar 28, 2012
If its the shane poe I know hes in his mid to late 20s hes a theif and a liar!
lil birdy

Wellston, OH

#6 Mar 29, 2012
One of the biggest p.o.s. in wellston.liar,thief,bully just for starters!!!
bub

United States

#7 Apr 4, 2012
Does he work construction?
curious

Jackson, OH

#8 Apr 4, 2012
lovin_my_man wrote:
who is shane poe?
if he is a brother or relative to jay poe, then the above posts are true-all the poes are bad news
truth

Circleville, OH

#9 Apr 5, 2012
shane poe is jay poe's brother, and yes, they are both p.o.s.... i am pretty sure jay poe is in jackson county jail amd shane is in some kind of program, maybe septa, thank god. they both need locked up for life, espeaciallu jay.
brandy

Circleville, OH

#10 Apr 25, 2012
wow really you guys need to grow up shane is my ex and he is trying to get his life together unlike alot of the pos in jackson cty! && the same with jay you guys sit here and run your mouths but i gaurentee you wont say it to eather one of them
its true

Columbus, OH

#11 Oct 17, 2012
brandy wrote:
wow really you guys need to grow up shane is my ex and he is trying to get his life together unlike alot of the pos in jackson cty! && the same with jay you guys sit here and run your mouths but i gaurentee you wont say it to eather one of them
oh really jays life will never come together unless he does the right thing and confess es what he did in 2009 he knows what im talking about god will get you
Chrisie

Athens, OH

#12 Oct 17, 2012
Oh... WOW... really Brandy, please tell us one reason we should listen to you vouch for those two dirt bags, what makes you think that you have any credibility, your just as bad pretending to be such a great out standing citizen when most of us know you, yourself, have some STICKY MONSTER MONKEY PAWS that reach down like that crane game at Walmart and take whatever you want from whoever you want.....oh sorry my bad you probably don't know about that crane game beeeeeecuzzzzzz YOUR NOT ALLOWED ON WALMART PROPERTY. Tell me Brandy I am curious about one thing, where do you take all your facebook pictures at now since your not allowed to use the bathrooms of Walmart...LMMFAO!!!!
john

Jackson, OH

#13 Jul 16, 2013
He's a low life pos

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Wellston Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
bae 46 min duhhh 3
OH Who do you support for Governor in Ohio in 2010? (Oct '10) 1 hr woo-boy 30,512
Mary Moore John Bocook Open Shop 1 hr JustanotherOpinion 5
bryon dicus 2 hr pay 3
Prostitution in Wellston 3 hr Wellston citizen 10
jess pasco 3 hr citizen 1
Aone know a Dustin Morgan?? 6 hr concerned neighbor 4
•••
•••
•••

Wellston Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••