<quoted text>Obviously...???
Yours first.
duh

Sterling Heights, MI

#5 Jul 4, 2011
jerky boy wrote:
<quoted text>
Yours first.
Am I supposed to be intimidated? Because I'm not.
After you, dear, ladies first ;]
Abbeh

Jackson, OH

#6 Jul 4, 2011
Really, you want the opinion of a person who is going by "Jerky Boy"?
Its only me

Athens, OH

#7 Jul 7, 2011
She has awesome hair. Not many people in this stupid town have the guts to show their individuality like she does.
lucky

New York, NY

#8 Jul 7, 2011
Its only me wrote:
She has awesome hair. Not many people in this stupid town have the guts to show their individuality like she does.
I agree with u totally and she is a good person! You just have to get to know her!
ummmmmm yeah

United States

#9 Jul 7, 2011
If u say so..disrespectful pot head from what i heard :(
Krissy

Logan, OH

#11 Jul 8, 2011
Sheena is definitely one of a kind. She doesn't care what anybody else thinks. :)
Black-haired cashier

Athens, OH

#12 Jul 8, 2011
Ummmmmm, that's my daughter. She's not perfect by any means, but she's still MY KID. You have a problem with her, you have a problem with me.
Krissy

Logan, OH

#13 Jul 8, 2011
She's awesome.
And hey, Gretch.:)
ummmmmmmmmm yeah

United States

#14 Jul 8, 2011
werent u the one just talkin crap bout ur own kid on facebook? doesnt matter 2 me what shes like.. she dont hang with my friends any more..
Black-haired cashier

Athens, OH

#16 Jul 8, 2011
Watch your language, Sheena!!! Anyway, she's my kid. I do get frustrated with her & I do vent that frustration sometimes. But now I can see I can't trust any off my Facebook "friends" to not take anything I say & use it against me or her. I complain about Sheena a LOT. Regardless of the fact, I DO love her. A LOT! Of course I'm going to come to her defense. I gave birth to her, so I earned the right to complain about her when she acts like a butthole. People getting on here, saying things like THAT is certainly not going to help her become a better person. It's just going to make her that much more bitter & resentful of people. Besides, I can't think of any teen who hasn't been disrespectful at times. I know I was. She'll grow out of it eventually. Oh, and hi Krissy!:D
Black-haired cashier

Athens, OH

#17 Jul 8, 2011
If you want a kid to complain about go give birth to your own! I own all the complaining rights to this one.
Black-haired cashier

Athens, OH

#18 Jul 8, 2011
ummmmmmmmmm yeah wrote:
werent u the one just talkin crap bout ur own kid on facebook? doesnt matter 2 me what shes like.. she dont hang with my friends any more..
"You can't blame the abomination-you blame it's maker", right?
Old

Russellville, OH

#19 Jul 9, 2011
Black-haired cashier wrote:
If you want a kid to complain about go give birth to your own! I own all the complaining rights to this one.
I like you more and more everyday!
lucky

Dublin, OH

#20 Jul 9, 2011
i agree with you Gretch! they should go out and have there own kids to complain about! i've known Sheen from school and band and she isn't a bad kid! she may hang with the wrong crowd at sometimes but she shouldn't be blamed for that leave her alone!!!
Black-haired cashier

Athens, OH

#21 Jul 9, 2011
Old wrote:
<quoted text>I like you more and more everyday!
What can I say? She drives me crazy, but I still love her!
Black-haired cashier

Athens, OH

#22 Jul 9, 2011
lucky wrote:
i agree with you Gretch! they should go out and have there own kids to complain about! i've known Sheen from school and band and she isn't a bad kid! she may hang with the wrong crowd at sometimes but she shouldn't be blamed for that leave her alone!!!
Thanks! Is this the young one I work with, by chance? lol

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Wellston Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
rachel friend santee 7 min carol 19
Hillary fake b*tch 26 min Rachael 1
sierra lovely tobert 29 min HGCC 1
guy in red truck 2 hr Michelle 5
Lyndsay Channell 5 hr Wellston guy 5
Graham 6 hr kids 34
just wondering 6 hr LOL 3
Wellston Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web