Debbie Endsley got caught banging Leo...

Debbie Endsley got caught banging Leon JayJohn

Posted in the Wellston Forum

Breaking News

Jackson, OH

#1 Jan 25, 2013
Debbie Endsley got caught banging Leon JayJohn........ bahahaha

Be Rock No Momma

“All hail Queen Mayor”

Since: Sep 11

Georgetown, OH

#2 Jan 25, 2013
It's not breaking news anymore because you posted this in my Dreama thread already or have you forgotten?? I asked if he got stuck in that split between her teeth.. My guess is that you are jealous she is getting laid and you aren't.
badbadbad

United States

#3 Jan 25, 2013
Actually Leon jayjohn is a very bad man! he's a pos loser! I'm not Going to mention his activities on this forum, but I will say, they're not good!
omg

Chillicothe, OH

#4 Jan 25, 2013
He has that little Butcher girl from Meigs pregnant.Sure hope it doesn't turn out cross eyed like Leon.
Breaking News

Jackson, OH

#6 Jan 25, 2013
Be Rock Go suck on some nuts you stupid mf all you do is comment on what people say no shit you can find your name on every fing post there is so stfu no one cares about your smart ass always on here wanting attention if your so smart you should fill in for Dr Phil you dumbass peckerwood
sd

United States

#7 Jan 25, 2013
Can I ask what is a "fing post"??? Also what the hell does Dr. Phil have to do with anything???

Be Rock No Momma

“All hail Queen Mayor”

Georgetown, OH

#8 Jan 25, 2013
Breaking News wrote:
Be Rock Go suck on some nuts you stupid mf all you do is comment on what people say no shit you can find your name on every fing post there is so stfu no one cares about your smart ass always on here wanting attention if your so smart you should fill in for Dr Phil you dumbass peckerwood
If you know I am on every post then you must be reading Every Post.. I would take the time to insult you but I doubt you would understand it..
Breaking News

Jackson, OH

#9 Jan 25, 2013
Your ignorance will get you no where with me understand you can talk down to whom ever you choose but at the end of the day only GOD can judge me you imbecile.
Breaking News

Jackson, OH

#10 Jan 25, 2013
sd wrote:
Can I ask what is a "fing post"??? Also what the hell does Dr. Phil have to do with anything???
Really is sd short for sids because everyone knows what fing stands for when you can't curse on here retard and the Dr Phil comment is in regards to that idiot goes from post to post offering advice as if their a rocket scientist you must have rode the fing short bus.

Be Rock No Momma

“All hail Queen Mayor”

Georgetown, OH

#11 Jan 25, 2013
Breaking News wrote:
<quoted text> you must have rode the fing short bus.
Don't involve folks that are smarter than you troll.. Everyone knows you are trying your best to get attention from everyone you can but nobody pays any attention to the fat bitch that can't spell fucking because she isn't allowed! LOL

Are you related to cross eyed Leon and big belly Danny? They are both trying to save their eskimo pie
Breaking News

Jackson, OH

#12 Jan 25, 2013
You already gave up your Eskimo pie to them long ago
Debbie lil sister

United States

#14 Jan 27, 2013
I would kindly appreciate if you do not bring my sister name out of your mouth and delete this childish stuff. What she does is none of your concern. That is my sister and keep her name and business out of your mouth and off here. Thank you.

Be Rock No Momma

“All hail Queen Mayor”

West Portsmouth, OH

#15 Jan 28, 2013
Debbie lil sister wrote:
I would kindly appreciate if you do not bring my sister name out of your mouth and delete this childish stuff. What she does is none of your concern. That is my sister and keep her name and business out of your mouth and off here. Thank you.
Do you have a split between your teeth too??
itsme

Bergholz, OH

#16 Jan 28, 2013
Be Rock No Momma wrote:
<quoted text>Do you have a split between your teeth too??
Tell me what to do to find a person that's saying bad things about a person on here that's not true?
fyi

Jackson, OH

#17 Jan 28, 2013
Really hard to do people could be anywhere using signals from anywhere so it is nearly impossible the way i see as long as you know what the truth is fuckem

Be Rock No Momma

“All hail Queen Mayor”

West Portsmouth, OH

#18 Jan 28, 2013
itsme wrote:
<quoted text>
Tell me what to do to find a person that's saying bad things about a person on here that's not true?
It's easier to just ignore it and move on because it's not a big deal to police..
Kjane

United States

#20 Feb 3, 2013
Leon has Alicia Butcher pregnant, they planned to get pregnant u guess dnt know why she doesn't have or take care if the 2 kids she already has, and one if them is buck bobo's kid, buck n Alicia was together on and off for years n bucks still n prison from where they got busted, of course Alicia didn't get ad much time as him but she did a lil time, btw her n Leon get n2 it every week and she throws him out but is rite bk to butcher holler everytime, she is a huge whore n loves to try n f**k other women's men, she prob throws him out every week so she can whore around that's what she is and does and Leon prob said F**k it and got him sum strange pussy, Hell ya Leon, I don't even know why he is with that nasty whore, I have known Leon my whole life and never wld of thought this shit, n I not just talkin shit bout Alicia I know her very well too, best thing Leon can do is run as fast as he can n just pay child support his life will b a lot easier that way but def get DNA done 1st cause she will never b faithful to neone, dam I need to go find Leon n have a long talk w him, Wtf is he thinkn?????
roflmao

West Union, OH

#21 Feb 3, 2013
Breaking News wrote:
Debbie Endsley got caught banging Leon JayJohn........ bahahaha
..... THATS A MAJOR GROSS AND BARF TIME .EWEEEEEEE
roflmao

West Union, OH

#22 Feb 3, 2013
omg wrote:
He has that little Butcher girl from Meigs pregnant.Sure hope it doesn't turn out cross eyed like Leon.
... isnt he kinda too old to be making more kids ? at his age hey will probley turn out mental, or crippled. how old is he around 56 57 ?

Be Rock No Momma

“All hail Queen Mayor”

Bergholz, OH

#23 Feb 3, 2013
roflmao wrote:
<quoted text>... isnt he kinda too old to be making more kids ? at his age hey will probley turn out mental, or crippled. how old is he around 56 57 ?
God stopped making cross eyed people 45 years ago and i think he was at the end of the line waiting on those trains that he misunderstood were actually Brains..

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Wellston Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Mandy Leach and Jason Rainer 25 min info 17
when is the jackson pool opening? 3 hr info 2
Kenny Miller Sr Hiding his son 4 hr curious 24
Maddison Trace? 10 hr wishful thinking 2
Wellston 15 hr geesh 31
shoot out 15 hr geesh 8
cute guys at general mills? (Aug '15) 23 hr hey 43
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Wellston Mortgages