First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Be Rock No Momma

“All hail Queen Mayor”

Since: Sep 11

Delaware, OH

#1 Jul 10, 2012
I'm impressed.. 6 months in and She is doing a very very good job.. It's about time that someone posts something on this site that is a little bit positive.. The last 10 days have been really crazy for Wellston with the storm damage, power outages, and people all over the county needing help.. The Mayor organized the City Workers, Fire Dept, Volunteers from all over, Cooling Stations, Ice/water Giveaways, meetings with AEP, conversations with the Governors office and a variety of things that most aren't aware of.. Thank you for caring Mayor Pelletier as a citizen of Wellston i am proud to have you as our leader..
Wellston citizen

Wilmington, OH

#2 Jul 10, 2012
I completely agree with you b rock

Be Rock No Momma

“All hail Queen Mayor”

Delaware, OH

#3 Jul 11, 2012
So it's Me and One other person that is grateful to our Mayor?? Shakes my head..
you must be kidding

Jackson, OH

#4 Jul 11, 2012
Count me in too!
lol

United States

#5 Jul 11, 2012
Anything she does would be better then what we had!! My gosh what do u want people to say? Wow she fixed patched 1 spot in the road. Don't want to forget all the flowers she planted!! Everytime I hear anything from her she wants people to donate there time. Hell this is wellston half the town is on welfare and the other half works. So u tell me how many freebies she is going to get!! She needs to worry about how she is going to replace old water lines and sewers system then worry about repaving roads.. From what we had before I think that the harris across from krogers could have made improvements!! But I know she has a fan club that makes her look awfully good. But there is many that ain't a fan trust me!!!

Be Rock No Momma

“All hail Queen Mayor”

Delaware, OH

#6 Jul 11, 2012
You know i won't elaborate any more than i have in my 1st post because i am obviously talking to the wall (lol) Anyone that thinks the Mayor planted some flowers and patched one hole in the pavement has brain damage.. To those that like her more power to us..
wow

United States

#7 Jul 11, 2012
sounds like tony is still bitter or his wife. all hail the queen. she beat his butt and he just can't take it. go dig a hole since that is what you are qualified to do
add me please

Jackson, OH

#8 Jul 11, 2012
Be Rock No Momma wrote:
You know i won't elaborate any more than i have in my 1st post because i am obviously talking to the wall (lol) Anyone that thinks the Mayor planted some flowers and patched one hole in the pavement has brain damage.. To those that like her more power to us..
you can add me to her fan club. at first I was apprehensive having her as mayor, but she erased the doubts quickly. She definately has done more than patch one pothole and plant flowers, and I sure dont know why people wont leave the harris boys alone-they do a lot of hard work for very little pay and they sure dont bother anyone, so let them live in their own little world. one more example-our mayor is having a meeting soon in the part or depot-depending on weather-to allow us citizens our opportunity to hear of all that has been accomplished and the long list yet to do, plus she is giving all those who doubt her an opportunity to have their voice heard and express their concerns, so my adive--whether you like her or not-come to the community forum and get educated on the state of our community-would never have had this opportunity in any past administrations, so come on out and QUIT TYPING ABOUT IT!!!
add me please

Jackson, OH

#9 Jul 11, 2012
Be Rock No Momma wrote:
*park,*advice

Be Rock No Momma

“All hail Queen Mayor”

Delaware, OH

#10 Jul 11, 2012
I usually bash people just for something to do but it was time to give credit where credit is due.. The only person or persons that i can think of that would dislike the Mayor would be someone who got fired,was related to someone who got fired, or someone who was stealing water and Now has to pay an Honest Bill.. LOL

Thats good info about the Meeting.. Our Community has Changed lately.. I wish her luck..

One more thing- if you get a definite date on the meeting please feel free to post it here..
community meeting

Jackson, OH

#11 Jul 11, 2012
Be Rock No Momma wrote:
I usually bash people just for something to do but it was time to give credit where credit is due.. The only person or persons that i can think of that would dislike the Mayor would be someone who got fired,was related to someone who got fired, or someone who was stealing water and Now has to pay an Honest Bill.. LOL
Thats good info about the Meeting.. Our Community has Changed lately.. I wish her luck..
One more thing- if you get a definite date on the meeting please feel free to post it here..
time and date of comm meet. is july 15th-3pm-pride park-either gazebo or depot-depending on weather-hope i see you there b-rock!!!(and all other citizens)!

Be Rock No Momma

“All hail Queen Mayor”

Delaware, OH

#12 Jul 11, 2012
community meeting wrote:
<quoted text>time and date of comm meet. is july 15th-3pm-pride park-either gazebo or depot-depending on weather-hope i see you there b-rock!!!(and all other citizens)!
Thanks for the update...
spaceghost6869

Lynchburg, OH

#13 Jul 12, 2012
she has done more for town than the last few mayors have done . atleast she cares enough for wellston to get out and get her hands dirty. more then the past ones done . John carey was the last mayor who gave a crap about wellston. you may not like her but give credit to her atleast she is trying to improve wellston . not just sit back and draw pay i have seen her out more in 6 months than the others in 8 years
Erica

Wilmington, OH

#14 Jul 16, 2012
I have to say she is doing a good job and bringing hope back to the good Wellston citizens. But I do not like that we all have increased water bills. Are we paying back for what someone else did? I work hard yet can not afford the ungodly amount a month plus pay everything else.

Be Rock No Momma

“All hail Queen Mayor”

Delaware, OH

#15 Jul 16, 2012
Erica wrote:
I have to say she is doing a good job and bringing hope back to the good Wellston citizens. But I do not like that we all have increased water bills. Are we paying back for what someone else did? I work hard yet can not afford the ungodly amount a month plus pay everything else.
Erica if i were you i would go talk to the people at the water dept. and if they can't help you then stop over and talk with the Mayor.. I read somewhere that she has an open door policy and i also have heard she is a fair person so just explain that maybe something is wrong with your water meter and she will probably take care of it for you..
Good Luck
B Bryan

Jackson, OH

#16 Jul 16, 2012
She has done an amazing job so far. Everyone also seems to forget about all the drug dealers she played a hand in catching and inditing. I may only be 25 years old but I was really thinking about running for mayor in the next election till I saw what a bang up job she was/has been doing and I am sure she will continue to do. I belive now I will just sit on the sidelines, vote for her again and let her keep doing the great job she has been. I honesty think that anyone who doesn't like her was in the "Good Ol' Boys" clubs that she shut down and forced to be honest WORKING citizins or pay the price. I.E. Dreama. Good Job, Every honest person in Wellston thanks you very much.
Catfish

Jackson, OH

#17 Jul 16, 2012
I don't know all that she has done but one thing that I don't like she blocked the strip-mine off where u can't fish it by putting big dirt piles up around the place I can't put my boat in there any more putting them dirt piles up was just a waste of time and money
wow

Lynchburg, OH

#18 Jul 16, 2012
from what i heard catfish, they were dumping trash in the strip mine and that's what jeff denney did to stop it. if idiots didn't ruin it for the rest of us things like that wouldn'nt happen. waste of time and money? do you want to clean up the trash they are putting in there? didn't think so. all you want to do is whine
Wtf

Jackson, OH

#19 Jul 16, 2012
wow wrote:
from what i heard catfish, they were dumping trash in the strip mine and that's what jeff denney did to stop it. if idiots didn't ruin it for the rest of us things like that wouldn'nt happen. waste of time and money? do you want to clean up the trash they are putting in there? didn't think so. all you want to do is whine
Just want to whine? Really? Who's whining? Is there not enough people who have community service that could pick up the trash? Or better yet how about you pick up the trash since it was your suggestion in all. Or maybe Wpd could do their jobs and start taking care of all the trash that lives in Wellston rather than hang out at the store all night. And what part of Wellston isn't trashed anyhow, the whole towns a dump.

Be Rock No Momma

“All hail Queen Mayor”

Delaware, OH

#20 Jul 16, 2012
Hey WTF maybe you could move to Columbus and see what a real trashy city looks like.. Cruse on over to Parsons Ave after dark and look around.. You might take your gun with you or you will get mugged... I personally have never been mugged in Wellston so in my opinion the Whole Town isn't a dump

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Wellston Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
matt kemp 54 min Bobbyjo 21
alisha thacker 1 hr Big frog 6
Mike Holly skeans 1 hr Info 13
Who is the little blonde that works at pdq? 2 hr x worker 4
John Rogers and Karen Craig 3 hr Sally 17
lishy 5 hr Big frog 1
What happen to ? 8 hr Yep 3

Wellston Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance