wellston cop fired

Be Rock No Momma

“All hail Queen Mayor”

Since: Sep 11

Senecaville, OH

#22 Oct 25, 2012
why wrote:
<quoted text>no one has aid why she was fired-would like to know. atleast when i saw her she was out patroling like she should be, but i also do not know her
Someone said why She was fired, she wasn't doing her job!
sd

United States

#23 Oct 25, 2012
with todd wrote:
Is she still datin todd shong
I bet this is..........todds ex wife????

Be Rock No Momma

“All hail Queen Mayor”

Marion, OH

#24 Oct 25, 2012
Be Rock No Momma wrote:
<quoted text>

Its hilarious when people think they know me and they give me advise LOL..
Correction: ADVICE
sd

United States

#25 Oct 25, 2012
Be Rock No Momma wrote:
<quoted text>Its hilarious when people think they know me and they give me advise LOL..

I will explain me in a minute not that i need to but i will.. OK The Cop was FIRED and another person that knows She was fired has posted above me verifying that i speak the truth.. What is funny is that Cops are called to face criminals during trial all the time an lay their hand on a Bible to tell the TRUTH.. Thank GOD this LYING FOOL is GONE.. If i really wanted to stir the pot which i usually do then i would go to McArthur Topix and spill my guts about this tool and try to get her fired for lying on her Resume about her past employment.. Today is her lucky day because i have the Christmas Spirit coming on in Oct. so i will be good for now..

Here comes my explanation of me.. I lie/sure do/mostly about me/why you say? Its simple/i have a home/family/friends/material things that i do not want destroyed if one of these crazed loonies went off.. For the most part i give it to you straight since we aren't giving a statement before Congress i have flexibility here.. As for my time spent on topix,social life,intelligence,well nobody knows me so how can you judge me these are simply words on the internet.. I could be OCD depressed might suffer from paranoid schizophrenia might be bi polar bi sexual or just plain nuts ya never know.. I could be your Mom your Dad or your Uncle one thing for certain you must be bored too or you wouldn't have read this far.. Life calls me so i must go for now peace to most of you and fuk the rest of you over and out.
You don't need to explain shit to anyone, that's why we like u
OCD

Jackson, OH

#26 Oct 25, 2012
Be Rock No Momma wrote:
<quoted text>Correction: ADVICE
Brock I think I love you lol

Be Rock No Momma

“All hail Queen Mayor”

Marion, OH

#27 Oct 25, 2012
OCD wrote:
<quoted text>
Brock I think I love you lol
You would be the 1st to love me lol

Be Rock No Momma

“All hail Queen Mayor”

Marion, OH

#28 Oct 25, 2012
sd wrote:
<quoted text>
You don't need to explain shit to anyone, that's why we like u
How did i miss this one?
sd

United States

#29 Oct 25, 2012
Be Rock No Momma wrote:
<quoted text>How did i miss this one?
What do you mean?

Be Rock No Momma

“All hail Queen Mayor”

Marion, OH

#30 Oct 25, 2012
sd wrote:
<quoted text>
What do you mean?
Somehow i overlooked your post and i posted that the person called OCD would be the 1st person to like/love me. lol
ohmy

Stout, OH

#31 Oct 25, 2012
well i am glad at least wellstons drama has some truth to it,vc is a hot mess!maybe be rock could straighten them out a lil please,no one seems to know thei a** from their hole in the ground!
ohmy

Stout, OH

#32 Oct 25, 2012
(vinton County)

Be Rock No Momma

“All hail Queen Mayor”

Marion, OH

#33 Oct 25, 2012
ohmy wrote:
well i am glad at least wellstons drama has some truth to it,vc is a hot mess!maybe be rock could straighten them out a lil please,no one seems to know thei a** from their hole in the ground!
V.C has enough problems with that new Cop
ohmy

Stout, OH

#34 Oct 25, 2012
very true,lol
nothin but the truth

Stout, OH

#35 Oct 25, 2012
who is her replacement?
OCD

Jackson, OH

#36 Oct 25, 2012
Be Rock No Momma wrote:
<quoted text>Somehow i overlooked your post and i posted that the person called OCD would be the 1st person to like/love me. lol
I love that you tell it as you see it. If they can't handle it I say get the hell outta here. Btw any info on STARE case? aka Dreamer. Lol

Be Rock No Momma

“All hail Queen Mayor”

Senecaville, OH

#37 Oct 25, 2012
OCD wrote:
<quoted text>
I love that you tell it as you see it. If they can't handle it I say get the hell outta here. Btw any info on STARE case? aka Dreamer. Lol
I think she is blowing someone because i can not get any info about her.. She must swallow,deep throat or gargle..
with todd

Jackson, OH

#38 Oct 26, 2012
sd wrote:
<quoted text>
I bet this is..........todds ex wife????
Hell no!! I know her were not close or anything. Was askin because I thought they had a policy where they both couldn't work there and b together..
ty

United States

#39 Oct 26, 2012
Jessica is scum
Lol

New York, NY

#40 Nov 29, 2012
I think it's funny you want to mention jessica being scum and stuff.. And the ex wife. She and Todd are still married and sHe works just as hard if not harder then Todd. And as for Michele she left wellston because she was gave an option and she left and left Todd.
Hello

Lancaster, OH

#41 Nov 29, 2012
Great person not sure why your bashing her!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Wellston Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Reed 16 min tara 4
jerry springer 4 hr trippin 10
Sommer Taylor 8 hr Xyz 1
Lacy jo grant n nick bethel 12 hr Truth be told 54
Stephanie Grant Tue Goof 21
Kim Copas Tue mandy 8
brandy Tue Hair lover 7

Wellston Jobs

Personal Finance

Wellston Mortgages