First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Be Rock No Momma

“All hail Queen Mayor”

Since: Sep 11

South Webster, OH

#1 Jul 22, 2012
Dreama i have keep this secret as long as i can.. It's time to let it out although i know it will hurt people but they Must All know the truth.. Back when Leon was driving a dump truck Dreama and I BeRock had an affair.. I know i know i have been hard on her but it was only because it was like throwing a hotdog down a hallway that i bring this to the worlds attention.. Well in this case its like throwing a hotdog down a Hall.. LOL.. Anyway the real hard part of this story for me to tell is that the affair was about 20-21 yrs ago and that I BeRock could be the Father of young Chasity.. Yes you heard it here 1st straight from BeRocks mouth that Chasity could be MINE..
LOL

Jackson, OH

#2 Jul 22, 2012
Be Rock No Momma wrote:
Dreama i have keep this secret as long as i can.. It's time to let it out although i know it will hurt people but they Must All know the truth.. Back when Leon was driving a dump truck Dreama and I BeRock had an affair.. I know i know i have been hard on her but it was only because it was like throwing a hotdog down a hallway that i bring this to the worlds attention.. Well in this case its like throwing a hotdog down a Hall.. LOL.. Anyway the real hard part of this story for me to tell is that the affair was about 20-21 yrs ago and that I BeRock could be the Father of young Chasity.. Yes you heard it here 1st straight from BeRocks mouth that Chasity could be MINE..
Your very brave to claim something line that potty mouth. Guess if you were around Brock you could of changed that girl.
and the crowd roars

Jackson, OH

#3 Jul 22, 2012
Well I didn't see that one coming ... lol
Mr_ right

United States

#4 Jul 22, 2012
Be Rock No Momma wrote:
LMFAO,you can't even get out away from your computer let alone have a daughter. LOLLOLLOLLOL....Rock GET A JOB.
hahahha :p

Dublin, OH

#5 Jul 23, 2012
Chasity looks like the rest there's no way she's yours or her beautiful bby is your grandchild your on every post so how could u be away from the computer enough to take off your pants u prob pee in a bottle dnt bring her kids in anything they dnt deserve it
grammar nazi

Columbus, OH

#6 Jul 23, 2012
Wow hahahha, have you ever heard of punctuation?

Dublin, OH

#7 Jul 23, 2012
Like it matters ?

Be Rock No Momma

“All hail Queen Mayor”

South Webster, OH

#8 Jul 23, 2012
[QUOTE who="hahahha :p"]Chasity looks like the rest there's no way she's yours or her beautiful bby is your grandchild your on every post so how could u be away from the computer enough to take off your pants u prob pee in a bottle dnt bring her kids in anything they dnt deserve it[/QUOTE]

20 years ago we weren't on the computer you putzzzzz..
grammar nazi

Columbus, OH

#9 Jul 23, 2012
Punctuation should matter. It is one visualization of one's intelligence.

Dublin, OH

#10 Jul 23, 2012
grammar nazi wrote:
Punctuation should matter. It is one visualization of one's intelligence.
It's not like we r in school , so there is really no need for punctuation .

Dublin, OH

#11 Jul 23, 2012
Be Rock No Momma wrote:
[QUOTE who="hahahha :p"]Chasity looks like the rest there's no way she's yours or her beautiful bby is your grandchild your on every post so how could u be away from the computer enough to take off your pants u prob pee in a bottle dnt bring her kids in anything they dnt deserve it"

20 years ago we weren't on the computer you putzzzzz..
Putzzzzz ?? Bahaha whatevs your not chasitys dad she looks like Leon
Big daddy

Ardsley, NY

#12 Jul 23, 2012
[QUOTE who="hahahha :p"]<quoted text>
Putzzzzz ?? Bahaha whatevs your not chasitys dad she looks like Leon[/QUOTE]

Does she have the google eye as well??

Dublin, OH

#13 Jul 23, 2012
You guys rlly have to do this ?? Your gonna ruin lives idk why u guys have to break a family even more to this dumb site . If you wanted to admit the affair if it even happened you deff shouldnt of done it on this dumb site so everyone can see it !! Get alive for real !!!
grammar nazi

Columbus, OH

#14 Jul 23, 2012
Hahahha, use "you're" not "your" in the above post.

Dublin, OH

#15 Jul 23, 2012
grammar nazi wrote:
Dude no one care's gezzz your annoying
and the crowd roars

West Union, OH

#17 Jul 23, 2012
grammar nazi wrote:
My favorite part is the "Get alive". Lol
grammar nazi

Columbus, OH

#18 Jul 23, 2012
and the crowd roars wrote:
<quoted text> My favorite part is the "Get alive". Lol
Yes, that was funny! I chose to let that one slide due to the hilarity.:)

Be Rock No Momma

“All hail Queen Mayor”

Stout, OH

#19 Jul 24, 2012
[QUOTE who="hahahha :p"]<quoted text>
Putzzzzz ?? Bahaha whatevs your not chasitys dad she looks like Leon[/QUOTE]

Nobody is that ugly!!

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#20 Jul 25, 2012
I thought you were a female. lol

Be Rock No Momma

“All hail Queen Mayor”

Stout, OH

#21 Jul 25, 2012
Thruthy wrote:
I thought you were a female. lol
I like to keep em guessing.. I might have an inny and an outtie.. Could just be a cross dresser too ya never know.. High heels and a wig one minute or a beard and cane the next.. Dreama knows the truth just ask her..

Shes from Alaska ya know right?? She was up there clubbing baby seals before she came here.. Yup shes a native american Eskimo.. I heard shes giving that Eskimo Pie to somebody else now..

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Wellston Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Vanessa Sheets in town with guy who isn't her o... 1 hr 45692mom 5
Upset 2 hr Curious 1
Michell. Cook 2 hr Hehe 12
House on West 13th St 4 hr JSYK 2
lee graham 4 hr sjy 1
Cindy remey 7 hr annoyed. 23
Walking the pig 11 hr Bobbrown 1

Wellston Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance