lady haha

Jackson, OH

#1 Jan 28, 2013
Hey what happen to reuse store in wellston . went around the block and ill be darned grandview was gone too.
WhiteChalk

Jackson, OH

#2 Jan 28, 2013
lady haha wrote:
Hey what happen to reuse store in wellston . went around the block and ill be darned grandview was gone too.
Read in the newspaper a while back that the mayor and some of the finest did talk about used item on the sidewalk out in front. Also she was going to chalk tires so that is the first way to tell people you want no one parking on your streets or shopping. I always thought chalk was for chalkboards in classrooms take heed people she thinks your cars are hers and your tires are her chalkboards.
when

United States

#3 Jan 28, 2013
Grandview is gone? when?
just saying

Wheelersburg, OH

#4 Jan 28, 2013
WhiteChalk wrote:
<quoted text>Read in the newspaper a while back that the mayor and some of the finest did talk about used item on the sidewalk out in front. Also she was going to chalk tires so that is the first way to tell people you want no one parking on your streets or shopping. I always thought chalk was for chalkboards in classrooms take heed people she thinks your cars are hers and your tires are her chalkboards.
... Shes going to chalk tires ? just cant see her out chalking tires !!!. if thats the case then the no parking signs need to be looked at by the churches on penn. av. or around the bp station to change lanes.
wow

Jackson, OH

#5 Jan 28, 2013
you people are moron sheep. i just called her and she has never said a word about chalking tire. must have been one of tony's bright ideas. do what i did call her. or don'tyou have the balls to do that?/ she got a good laugh out of tht one. but she would need a good laugh once in a while if she heard some of the shit herselfthat you idiots come up with
.

“All hail Queen Mayor”

Since: Sep 11

Jackson, OH

#6 Jan 28, 2013
I used chalk for a spermicide once but it didn't work..
smiley

Jackson, OH

#7 Jan 28, 2013
Be Rock it won't work if you stick it up your ass retard
beefcake

United States

#8 Jan 28, 2013
wow wrote:
you people are moron sheep. i just called her and she has never said a word about chalking tire. must have been one of tony's bright ideas. do what i did call her. or don'tyou have the balls to do that?/ she got a good laugh out of tht one. but she would need a good laugh once in a while if she heard some of the shit herselfthat you idiots come up with
.
Yeah you called her at 7 pm. Nice try, nice lie!

“All hail Queen Mayor”

Since: Sep 11

Jackson, OH

#10 Jan 29, 2013
beefcake wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah you called her at 7 pm. Nice try, nice lie!
Everyone in town knows the Mayor's phone number because it has been posted on FaceBook in case the people of Wellston need her.. I don't know her number off the top of my head but it's easy enough to go to FaceBook to get it.. In case you're not understanding this I am talking about her personal cell phone number you fucking tard..
beefcake

United States

#11 Jan 29, 2013
Be Rock No Momma wrote:
<quoted text>Everyone in town knows the Mayor's phone number because it has been posted on FaceBook in case the people of Wellston need her.. I don't know her number off the top of my head but it's easy enough to go to FaceBook to get it.. In case you're not understanding this I am talking about her personal cell phone number you fucking tard..
It was a joke, chill!
beefcake

United States

#12 Jan 29, 2013
P.s. I don't stalk her Facebook and am
not obsessed like you babe

“All hail Queen Mayor”

Since: Sep 11

Jackson, OH

#13 Jan 29, 2013
smiley wrote:
Be Rock it won't work if you stick it up your ass retard
It won't?? lol
smiley

Jackson, OH

#14 Jan 29, 2013
No but something tells me your going to try and defy the odds so good luck on your mission use a chalk holder for protection lmfao

“All hail Queen Mayor”

Since: Sep 11

Jackson, OH

#15 Jan 29, 2013
beefcake wrote:
P.s. I don't stalk her Facebook and am
not obsessed like you babe
You are just upset because I have CHALK!!

“All hail Queen Mayor”

Since: Sep 11

Jackson, OH

#16 Jan 29, 2013
smiley wrote:
No but something tells me your going to try and defy the odds so good luck on your mission use a chalk holder for protection lmfao
Thats funny.. It took me a minute on that but indeed funny!
J

Chillicothe, OH

#17 Jan 29, 2013
Rural King purchased the Grandview in Gallipolis and Circleville.
howlow

Jackson, OH

#18 Jan 29, 2013
Anything has to be better than the junk ass store that was there along with some of their rude ass employees.
roflmao

Portsmouth, OH

#19 Jan 29, 2013
howlow wrote:
Anything has to be better than the junk ass store that was there along with some of their rude ass employees.
.......... LOL,LOL,, ROFLMAO
yoyo

United States

#20 Jan 29, 2013
howlow wrote:
Anything has to be better than the junk ass store that was there along with some of their rude ass employees.
Grandview

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Wellston Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
just curiouse ? 12 min goodman 12
nicole summers 6 hr concerned for her 13
RIP Kenny Leach 7 hr DUHHH 2
Queen of my double wide. 9 hr Lonely 1
lonely lookin for girl 20 hr goodman 1
Tiff Leach Paul Landrum 21 hr onoroff 1
Single female looking for fun 23 hr delicious 19
Wellston Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Wellston People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 8:43 am PST

NFL 8:43AM
Jimmy Haslam: Browns have to get a QB in 2015
Bleacher Report 9:17 AM
Jimmy Haslam Speaks on Browns' 2015 QB Situation
Bleacher Report12:23 PM
Manziel's Teammates Discuss QB's Rookie Season
Yahoo! Sports12:24 PM
Report: Cleveland Browns 'wrecked' by Johnny Manziel's rookie season
NBC Sports12:46 PM
Teammate: Manziel was a "100 percent joke" as a rookie