tutu

United States

#1 May 9, 2013
I was wanting opinions regarding death. Do you believe that that lord "takes" people when it is their time? Opinions and comments are welcomed. Sound off below!
Angel

Wellston, OH

#2 May 9, 2013
1st of all the Lord doesn't take you- that would be the death angels job if you believe in such things. Secondly, there is No Certain order in how we die because if there were then the murders, child molesters, rapists, and the like would all be dead right now. Karma might be a bitch but she isn't sitting back keeping track of who is naughty and nice, that's Santa's job.
Try to get your head around this figure. One and one half Billion People are on this earth Right now. Thats a lot of people to babysit. Here's another number for you 100 Billion People have walked this Earth. Do you really thing GOD has time to write down everything all these people have or are doing? My guess is that he has Sheena and Wonder Woman over at the local pub getting a hand job and a beer.
Wellston man

United States

#3 May 9, 2013
Angel wrote:
1st of all the Lord doesn't take you- that would be the death angels job if you believe in such things. Secondly, there is No Certain order in how we die because if there were then the murders, child molesters, rapists, and the like would all be dead right now. Karma might be a bitch but she isn't sitting back keeping track of who is naughty and nice, that's Santa's job.
Try to get your head around this figure. One and one half Billion People are on this earth Right now. Thats a lot of people to babysit. Here's another number for you 100 Billion People have walked this Earth. Do you really thing GOD has time to write down everything all these people have or are doing? My guess is that he has Sheena and Wonder Woman over at the local pub getting a hand job and a beer.
theres more like 5 billion people on this earth and I do believe God cares for everyone of us.
lilz

United States

#4 May 9, 2013
Angel wrote:
Actually there's 7 billion ppl are on this earth. Don't know where you're getting these figures but they're wrong.
Angel

Wellston, OH

#5 May 9, 2013
Hey Hey, as Si would say on Duck Dynasty Hey i can't count that high
just me

Portsmouth, OH

#6 May 9, 2013
YEP I BELIVE HE DOES. you dont die if he isnt ready for you. some think you go into a place between heaven & hell called pergatory / paradise/ holy place. then wait till its your turn to be judged by god. myself i think when you die your judged as soon as you die you meet jesus & god he either says enter (heaven ) or depart from me.(hell ) like all these people who were stocking up on food. after god raptures his people up he will shut off the sun , moon,& stars and bring the mountains to the ground and shake the world doing it.( revelations in the bible in case you wanna look it up.) probley shake that A Bomb out all things will be destoryed and no rock over turned. so better be ready for jesus to come back cause he is. i am ready are you?
Angel

Wellston, OH

#7 May 9, 2013
just me wrote:
YEP I BELIVE HE DOES. you dont die if he isnt ready for you. some think you go into a place between heaven & hell called pergatory / paradise/ holy place. then wait till its your turn to be judged by god. myself i think when you die your judged as soon as you die you meet jesus & god he either says enter (heaven ) or depart from me.(hell ) like all these people who were stocking up on food. after god raptures his people up he will shut off the sun , moon,& stars and bring the mountains to the ground and shake the world doing it.( revelations in the bible in case you wanna look it up.) probley shake that A Bomb out all things will be destoryed and no rock over turned. so better be ready for jesus to come back cause he is. i am ready are you?
You forgot the part about Jesus ruling the earth for 1000 years..
I still think God has a sense of humor and he is laughing at YOU
Jimmy Pop

Pittsburgh, PA

#8 May 9, 2013
All born equal unless you're Canadian
Then halfway through decay like Uranium
You define what's death-defying
Get the most out of life or at the least die trying
Are you Evil Knievel jumping a train?
Or running with scissors like Frasier Crane?
Have really good times doing really bad things
'Cause the show ain't over 'til the fat lady sings
Like Elton John with his candle in the wind
It's hard to blow out a flame as big as him
But we've all got to Wang Chung with the Grim Reaper
Whether you're Einstein whether you're Beaker
Death is certain so it's definitely worth flirtin'
Don't expect a bright light no just curtains
Life is like a penis most people don't know it
But most people suck so they usually blow it
lilz

United States

#9 May 9, 2013
just me wrote:
You need to go back to school and learn some basic spelling and grammar
photo snapper

Portsmouth, OH

#10 May 9, 2013
lilz wrote:
<quoted text>
beat your mother up for giving you that name . unless of course you are
lol lol

Portsmouth, OH

#11 May 9, 2013
lilz wrote:
<quoted text>
. GEE WALLY YOUR SWELL. I MEAN BRUCEY !!!
lilz

Westerville, OH

#12 May 9, 2013
lol lol wrote:
<quoted text>. GEE WALLY YOUR SWELL. I MEAN BRUCEY !!!
It's you're not your idiot.
bryan

Jackson, OH

#13 May 10, 2013
lol lol wrote:
<quoted text>. GEE WALLY YOUR SWELL. I MEAN BRUCEY !!!
.......... HAHAHAHAHAHAHA , LOL, LOL

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Wellston Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
ben yates 1 hr crissy 19
robert, ryan hensler 1 hr curious 1
Was that Summer 1 hr who 2
ESTATE SALE 146 Cheatwood Rd 2 hr Jen 6
This can be fun 3 hr BeRockUrWorld 4
christy marie jarvis 3 hr Info 6
Man 4 hr Eminem 10
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Wellston Mortgages