Jackson, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 6, 2013

HateThisCounty wrote:
<quoted text> 9 yrs. Release date 02/06/2020.
why wouldn't she be nuts if u had to live with him very long.
surprise

Jackson, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 6, 2013

Sweetandsassy12 wrote:
<quoted text> why wouldn't she be nuts if u had to live with him very long.
hate to rain on your parade but he likes a little man once in a while-just sayin
weeeee

Ashville, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 6, 2013

HateThisCounty wrote:
<quoted text>9 yrs. Release date 02/06/2020.
Why is she in prison?

Since: Dec 12

Athens, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 7, 2013

surprise wrote:
<quoted text>hate to rain on your parade but he likes a little man once in a while-just sayin
. Oh my does he work gdc too??
ridiculous

Chillicothe, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 10, 2013

He's a good person, and if you are dating him Sweetandsassy, then people know who you are, and it's going to really change their opinions of you.
anon

Jackson, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 10, 2013

surprise wrote:
<quoted text>hate to rain on your parade but he likes a little man once in a while-just sayin
ur not jokin he would get a little wild and straddle that fence! and he is good at it too! miss those lips

Jackson, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 10, 2013

ridiculous wrote:
He's a good person, and if you are dating him Sweetandsassy, then people know who you are, and it's going to really change their opinions of you.
you must be his relation or u don't know all of your facts. I know I been there. He thinks he a player and he is a user. So beware just saying. He has a lot of baggage and issue, he has nothing. No one TRIES to use me and gets away. Just don't like to see anybody to get hurt with someone like that. So beware !! Pple think what they will abt me or him but I live it and know the truth. I was told abt him and i did't listen either. I also know karma has and will again bite him in the ass. Good luck.
Question

Seattle, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 11, 2013

You were warned and thought you were the one haha the joke's on you!! You would still be with him had he not moved on!

Athens, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 11, 2013

Question wrote:
You were warned and thought you were the one haha the joke's on you!! You would still be with him had he not moved on!
lol.No the joke will be on you. Go for it, I wanted to move on for a while but he made me feel sorry for his situation and said he need me more in his life than ever. Love me very very much So i put other good pple on hold for the lieing piece of crap he is. He has nothing to show for his life but and old beat up with no heater of a car. Told my kids I was the best thing that happen in his life. So revenge his not going to be sweet for him. He can play with is little girls mind and bring every Tom dick and Harry in to her to meet and tell her lies. But no adult messes with my kids mind. You can have him and all the baggage and issue he had, go for it But remember he told me this bull shit till the day he left. Krama is screwing over a good women for the bitch he has now. Enjoy. My conversation is done with you. Enjoy ur life and leave me out of it !! It's over. Good luck
Question

Seattle, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 11, 2013

I am not involved with him chick I learnt my lesson along time ago just like I said I tried to warn you just think you will remember.
info for anyone

Jackson, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 12, 2013

If you did not know that he is lime that then you have problems. It is common knowledge that the Patterson men all cheat on their wives/girlfriends.
boo hoo

Jackson, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 13, 2013

info for anyone wrote:
If you did not know that he is lime that then you have problems. It is common knowledge that the Patterson men all cheat on their wives/girlfriends.
colin and even kevin like to hook up with dudes once in a while-colin refers to me as his 'down-low' bro-sure miss those lips collie
For real

Jackson, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 13, 2013

boo hoo wrote:
<quoted text>colin and even kevin like to hook up with dudes once in a while-colin refers to me as his 'down-low' bro-sure miss those lips collie
Thats GROSS!!!!!!!
Things makes u go hmm

Athens, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 15, 2013

boo hoo wrote:
<quoted text>colin and even kevin like to hook up with dudes once in a while-colin refers to me as his 'down-low' bro-sure miss those lips collie
just got the tail end of this decision but mr 'down-low' you need to tell this info to the pple on the gallopis forum. Mr. Patterson lives there and works gdc. If you don't you might miss out on your bro lips. Lol
Things makes u go hmm

Athens, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 15, 2013

info for anyone wrote:
Sorry just got laid off and this is how I pass my time lol. Maybe it's NOT common knowledge that Colin Patterson is a cheat in galipolis he lives there and works at GDC. His names also on the galloplis forum on Colin Patterson and on GDC Drama maybe they need to know this info too. Why don't you spread the news there for pple that don't know there ??

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Wellston Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Kandace and Garrett at General Mills!! 2 hr Dumb People 9
harry freeman has an STD 5 hr Anonymous 13
terry kyle 5 hr ignorance 7
Studio 13 in Wellston 6 hr make up your mind 4
OH Who do you support for Governor in Ohio in 2010? (Oct '10) 6 hr Jerry K 30,231
Mary Moore 6 hr make a call 18
Tonya Baisden and Eddie Bryan 6 hr make a call 8

Search the Wellston Forum:
•••

Flash Flood Watch for Jackson County was issued at August 22 at 5:00AM EDT

•••
•••
•••

Wellston Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••