Look out

Jackson, OH

#1 Nov 23, 2012
Nasty worthless pill head!! There was a post about him awhile back and the nasty mfer still doesn't have running water!! Wish they would get caught!
concerned parent

Minneapolis, MN

#2 Nov 24, 2012
y don't u learn to spell his name Dumba$$ before come on here and talk sh!t about him. I love how ignorant try to talk sh!t
dont know you

South Webster, OH

#3 Nov 24, 2012
Look out wrote:
Nasty worthless pill head!! There was a post about him awhile back and the nasty mfer still doesn't have running water!! Wish they would get caught!
.... THATS THE PROBLEM WITH PEOPLE THEY WORRY SO MUCH ABOUT OTHER PEOPLES BISS. AND FORGET ABOUT THEIR OWN.. ARE YOUR BILLS CAUGHT UP ?
twiggy

United States

#4 Nov 25, 2012
Wow, i can't believe people are actually sticking up for this loser, when your children are probably at his house right now buying drugs

“All hail Queen Mayor”

Since: Sep 11

Portsmouth, OH

#5 Nov 25, 2012
twiggy wrote:
Wow, i can't believe people are actually sticking up for this loser, when your children are probably at his house right now buying drugs
Hey twiggy just post up his address and the Wellston neighborhood watch will take it from there.
twiggy

United States

#6 Nov 25, 2012
I'm not sure which street. I think it's Delaware ave
twiggy

United States

#7 Nov 25, 2012
South Delaware
Look out

Jackson, OH

#8 Nov 26, 2012
Take 14th street to the dead end make a left second trailor on left it is south delaware but delaware also picks back up on the other side.
stillatit

Jackson, OH

#9 Nov 28, 2012
Look out wrote:
Take 14th street to the dead end make a left second trailor on left it is south delaware but delaware also picks back up on the other side.
cant believe they are still in business. a neighbor asked me to take him there. i had no idea what or why but i had to sit in the car and wait. could not believe how many ppl came and went in that 15 mins. this was 4 yrs ago-hard to believe no one has called the task force on them. wasnt one of them in an accident on 14th st a few mths ago on a 4 wheeler? heard it was just to get more meds-sad, very sad
Look out

Jackson, OH

#10 Nov 28, 2012
stillatit wrote:
<quoted text>cant believe they are still in business. a neighbor asked me to take him there. i had no idea what or why but i had to sit in the car and wait. could not believe how many ppl came and went in that 15 mins. this was 4 yrs ago-hard to believe no one has called the task force on them. wasnt one of them in an accident on 14th st a few mths ago on a 4 wheeler? heard it was just to get more meds-sad, very sad
No wasnt him that was in the accident it was lee hill. He used to live it the red house before the bridge on the left
they are trashy

Chillicothe, OH

#11 Nov 29, 2012
Well, from what i hear, the two trailers and the house all on the same side, are ALL druggies. Ol' "Butt Sex Rex" likey the prison time. That is the only way that Rex and Jake can get away from their nasty women is to get locked up! My friend told me that Rex's GF had told them that he had a UTI and was pissing blood, lol, and he blamed it on her for being dirty! WTF...who tells someone that stuff about themselves! I am surprised all their little thingies aren't falling off, cause they haven't had water for YEARS! I bet that dirty butt trailer smells like popcorn shrimp in the sun! I don't understand how those kids are in any of those trailers on that street...all a bunch of scum. I thought Ol' "Jake Suck Snake" was in trouble for getting busted with drugs a while back...why is he not locked up...Hmmmm...maybe a snitchy on his buddies???? Bet so.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Wellston Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Wellston just isnt safe anymore 26 min yes man 8
wayne floyd...child molester 46 min noneofyourbusiness 5
Jessica Young (Apr '14) 1 hr noneofyourbusiness 27
childs bike 5 hr Tater_Tot 9
happyyyyyy!,,,,,,, 6 hr happytoo 2
Ousleys 2nd St apts Dustin 6 hr Tater_Tot 10
Name them 8 hr there r none 2
More from around the web

Wellston People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]