Which cop got busted?
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Since: Aug 11

Crestline, OH

#1 Aug 29, 2011
have heard several times today that one of the wellston cops got busted.. anyone else hear this?
lmao

Jackson, OH

#2 Aug 29, 2011
herd Mike perkins lost his job cuz his old lady left him and he had himself admitted to a nut house.
Nobody

Amesville, OH

#3 Aug 29, 2011
I heard that too. Also, heard there will be another one real soon!!

“L-I-V-I-N' yup yup!”

Since: May 11

Location hidden

#5 Aug 30, 2011
if it was mike perkins.... i'm SO glad. he was a ass and glad his in loony bin. :)
lilflyonthewall

United States

#7 Aug 30, 2011
lmao wrote:
herd Mike perkins lost his job cuz his old lady left him and he had himself admitted to a nut house.
Well I know mike very well and there's some stuff going on with him but I really don't think everyone needs to get into his business. He's a good person and NO ONE needs to post shit about him on here. If the shoe was on the other foot would you like someone tell all your business on here. I think not?
lilflyonthewall

United States

#8 Aug 30, 2011
cokefan wrote:
if it was mike perkins.... i'm SO glad. he was a ass and glad his in loony bin.:)
Your an idiot he didn't get busted for anything dumbass get your facts straight before you go running off at the mouth. You probably hold a grudge against him bc he probably busted your ass for something. Mikes a very good person and why ppl want to get on here an run their mouth about is so childish. GROW UP!!!
lmao

Jackson, OH

#9 Aug 30, 2011
the only thing mike was good at was messing around with young girls.
Darell Darrell n Darnel

West Union, OH

#10 Aug 30, 2011
lmao wrote:
the only thing mike was good at was messing around with young girls.
I do not believe that garbage. I knew Mike when he was married to Terry and he was studying to get into security/law enforcement. Mike is a good guy. His personal life is Mikes business so take a break and go lay down or i will report this post and you fools will not have anything to talk about.BTW Cyber Bullying is against the law so careful what you say about someone.. The police are always watching!! Ironic huh?
joe

Jackson, OH

#11 Aug 30, 2011
Its on the telegram webpage.

“L-I-V-I-N' yup yup!”

Since: May 11

Location hidden

#12 Aug 30, 2011
lilflyonthewall wrote:
<quoted text>
Your an idiot he didn't get busted for anything dumbass get your facts straight before you go running off at the mouth. You probably hold a grudge against him bc he probably busted your ass for something. Mikes a very good person and why ppl want to get on here an run their mouth about is so childish. GROW UP!!!
nope, i don't do dope. but i think he's just on a power trip and that imo makes him a ass.:))))

“L-I-V-I-N' yup yup!”

Since: May 11

Location hidden

#13 Aug 30, 2011
read the telegram, tyvm for whom ever posted it was in paper. seems to me he was going to "harass" a student at st. pete and paul.... humm, i've heard from the grapevine he likes the young girls- maybe, possibly??? also read that charges are maybe coming in the near future- hurm interesting. and that it's a FACT he was taken to the loony bin. tisk tisk tisk.... roflmfao!!!! seems karma does come back in folds.
DarellDarrellnDa rnel

West Union, OH

#14 Aug 30, 2011
cokefan wrote:
read the telegram, tyvm for whom ever posted it was in paper. seems to me he was going to "harass" a student at st. pete and paul.... humm, i've heard from the grapevine he likes the young girls- maybe, possibly??? also read that charges are maybe coming in the near future- hurm interesting. and that it's a FACT he was taken to the loony bin. tisk tisk tisk.... roflmfao!!!! seems karma does come back in folds.
I am not very smart but you are a lousy detective.. What about this senerio .. His wife works at St P and Paul. Maybe his kids go to school there and he and the woman are fighting so he wants to pick up the kids.. The paper said he made a phone call to someone that in turn called the police because he said some things that were a little off base. Use your hear and leave the man alone.
I personally went thru a terrible breakup with my ex and i know how mentally draining that can be.
bktk

Dayton, TN

#15 Aug 31, 2011
From what I know Mike is a good guy. Sure hes a cop all cops can be asses thats their Job to have a back bone and stick to task assigned. Find something else to mummble about. This isn't the place to let out peoples business. Whats going on with him is his doings. Not the whole communities. He may be having problems atleast hes getting help if thats the case.
kurt

Jackson, OH

#17 Aug 31, 2011
yeah bryan, i agree.
The nutty professor

Morehead, KY

#18 Aug 31, 2011
Actually, it's not their job to be asses. It's just seems that way because so many asses want to be cops.
Old

West Union, OH

#19 Aug 31, 2011
Honestly in all actuality there is physical health and mental health.. Its common for people to have issues with physical health ie: broken arms, broken legs, cancer ect, but if someone has a mental health issue its all of a sudden not cool to talk about it or the person is this big mystery to everyone and rushed off to the loony bin.. BS ..

Life has its share of problems whether physical or mental. Part of Mikes job is seeing people at their worst and most slipping off the mental edge so to speak so its not weird to me that He could suffer the very same fate as the people he has helped..

I would like to ask if Mike can have visitors or if anyone knows how he is doing because although i have not seen him in years i would love to talk with him if for nothing else just to throw a little support his way..

“L-I-V-I-N' yup yup!”

Since: May 11

Location hidden

#20 Aug 31, 2011
Old wrote:
Honestly in all actuality there is physical health and mental health.. Its common for people to have issues with physical health ie: broken arms, broken legs, cancer ect, but if someone has a mental health issue its all of a sudden not cool to talk about it or the person is this big mystery to everyone and rushed off to the loony bin.. BS ..
Life has its share of problems whether physical or mental. Part of Mikes job is seeing people at their worst and most slipping off the mental edge so to speak so its not weird to me that He could suffer the very same fate as the people he has helped..
I would like to ask if Mike can have visitors or if anyone knows how he is doing because although i have not seen him in years i would love to talk with him if for nothing else just to throw a little support his way..
he's at athens mental hospital. sure he will be allowed visitors, just have to leave sharp objects, weapons, any kind of contraband in lock box up at front desk. mind his straight jacket and padded walls though. lol. i can't help it, i'm SO sorry for being cruel- i'm not usually this happy about someone having a issue like this... but i'm gonna eat this one UP!!!! although, a lot of alligations have arouse and i heard from a realiable source that he is fond of young girls. maybe they can castrate him there too. seeing he let a woman high on dope and admitting said she had just shot smack less then 30 mins before the pull over go >.> hurm, sounds kinda fishy.. but yeah, i'm loving this and again i'll state the fact. i'm glad his wife FIANLLY wised up and left his dirty ass yup yup.:))))
and to the part where dealing with his job maybe lead to this break- yeah right!!! they have counselors that would gladly talk to them if they're having "issues". so don't try and push that one off.. not going to happen. cops deal with less then average situations everyday. it's what they signed up for. it's like a doctor saying he/she can't take the thought of another open heart surgery, or a lawyer stating he/she can't defend a guilty person anymore... get over that excuse right now! i'm not buying that load of bull.. no sirey bob
Dear COKEHEAD

West Union, OH

#21 Aug 31, 2011
I will say this only once because i know it will fall on deaf ears.. When you have issues with your mind you no longer "have control" over your mind to ask for help.. Just shut your piehole because you are ignorant.

“L-I-V-I-N' yup yup!”

Since: May 11

Location hidden

#22 Aug 31, 2011
Dear COKEHEAD wrote:
I will say this only once because i know it will fall on deaf ears.. When you have issues with your mind you no longer "have control" over your mind to ask for help.. Just shut your piehole because you are ignorant.
lol, i must have touch a cord or two with you. lmao. i'm not on drugs. i don't do them, i smoke cigs and drink coke-cola. that's where "cokefan" comes from. i'm not the one on trial here. i'm not the one that this strip is about. so, like i said here in post above.
\_/ <--<< here's my care cup and it's empty. lmao! i'm still not mentally ill and like 99.99% of the population there a thief, liar, and junkie. i can still look at myself in the mornings and say damn you're a great person and damn you look good today.:)
wondering

Jackson, OH

#23 Aug 31, 2011
you don`t know much cokefan, he is not even married. how could his wife leave him. he broke up with his last girlfriend a few months ago. Sometimes life gets the best of you. i happen to know their is other things going on than you know about. and its not criminal or any other allegations you wish it was. sorry to burst your bubble. now go laugh about something else.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Wellston Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
General Mills drug screen (May '13) 47 min curious 23
Whetstone's 1 hr curious 2
Ike thompson 4 hr unknown 14
Alicia brown "brewer" Sun Cassie 1
Tammy k Arthur Sun Jerry 7
Terry Nicholson jr Sun Truth hurts 10
Jennifer burns Sat Just_curious 1

Wellston Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Wellston Mortgages