factsrfacts

Jackson, OH

#1 Nov 26, 2012
This is to the person (sd) that had the other thread removed. First it is a constitutional right to post, and the subject matter is also a freedom as long as it does not intend on hurting anybody. That thread was not worse than all the threads discussing ppl on welfare, junkies, affairs, whos the baddest jr high student, ritchie harris, thefts, or needles-just to name a few. So what if someone was bi curious and was hoping to 'talk' to someone else--was that ANY of your business? Is your life so sterile that you had to troll the forums to find something to complain about?-I think not!
hmm

Circleville, OH

#2 Nov 26, 2012
ok

“All hail Queen Mayor”

Since: Sep 11

Portsmouth, OH

#3 Nov 26, 2012
The puffer is cut LMAO
factsrfacts

Jackson, OH

#4 Nov 26, 2012
Be Rock No Momma wrote:
The puffer is cut LMAO
ur just a closet case be rock
One Who Knows

United States

#5 Nov 26, 2012
factsrfacts wrote:
<quoted text>ur just a closet case be rock
Why is it Bee Rock can't voice his or her opinion?
I know that I would rather eat a taco than a hot dog!
twiggy

United States

#6 Nov 26, 2012
factsrfacts wrote:
This is to the person (sd) that had the other thread removed. First it is a constitutional right to post, and the subject matter is also a freedom as long as it does not intend on hurting anybody. That thread was not worse than all the threads discussing ppl on welfare, junkies, affairs, whos the baddest jr high student, ritchie harris, thefts, or needles-just to name a few. So what if someone was bi curious and was hoping to 'talk' to someone else--was that ANY of your business? Is your life so sterile that you had to troll the forums to find something to complain about?-I think not!
Becuause they're are young kids that read these ridiculous obscenities
twiggy

United States

#7 Nov 26, 2012
factsrfacts wrote:
This is to the person (sd) that had the other thread removed. First it is a constitutional right to post, and the subject matter is also a freedom as long as it does not intend on hurting anybody. That thread was not worse than all the threads discussing ppl on welfare, junkies, affairs, whos the baddest jr high student, ritchie harris, thefts, or needles-just to name a few. So what if someone was bi curious and was hoping to 'talk' to someone else--was that ANY of your business? Is your life so sterile that you had to troll the forums to find something to complain about?-I think not!
*because
justafact

Jackson, OH

#8 Nov 26, 2012
twiggy wrote:
<quoted text>
Becuause they're are young kids that read these ridiculous obscenities
young kids do read this but you as a parent should put a stop to it-ya think? also, r u saying it is ok for them to read the names of all the local theives, drugheads, affairs, high school bullies, but it is not ok for them to read this? u sure are warped twiggy. if they are actually that young they should not be on this forum-period
twiggy

United States

#9 Nov 27, 2012
justafact wrote:
<quoted text>young kids do read this but you as a parent should put a stop to it-ya think? also, r u saying it is ok for them to read the names of all the local theives, drugheads, affairs, high school bullies, but it is not ok for them to read this? u sure are warped twiggy. if they are actually that young they should not be on this forum-period
No but I took a look at the last thread and I agree I should have been deleted it was very graphic. Also I am not a parent, but I am an aunt. You don't have to be a parent to disagree, you just need to set examples!!!
twiggy

United States

#10 Nov 27, 2012
justafact wrote:
<quoted text>young kids do read this but you as a parent should put a stop to it-ya think? also, r u saying it is ok for them to read the names of all the local theives, drugheads, affairs, high school bullies, but it is not ok for them to read this? u sure are warped twiggy. if they are actually that young they should not be on this forum-period
So are you also "factsrfacts"? Youre comments, grammar, punctuation, and "username" are similar.
twiggy

United States

#11 Nov 27, 2012
Never mind I answered my own question!
surprise

Jackson, OH

#12 Nov 27, 2012
twiggy wrote:
<quoted text>
So are you also "factsrfacts"? Youre comments, grammar, punctuation, and "username" are similar.
twiggy ur assumption makes u look like a tard. i know both of the posters and they do not know each other. just because a person trys to use a little grammar and punctuation does not make them the same person. heck--there might even be 4 or 5 people in that town that made it thru 6th grade
twiggy

United States

#13 Nov 27, 2012
Nice try. I was saying I answered my own question by comparing ip addresses!

“All hail Queen Mayor”

Since: Sep 11

Portsmouth, OH

#14 Nov 28, 2012
twiggy wrote:
Nice try. I was saying I answered my own question by comparing ip addresses!
twiggy don't give the trolls a heart attack, if you keep talking like that they will start believing you..
twiggy

United States

#15 Nov 28, 2012
Oh be rock lol
stillatit

Jackson, OH

#16 Nov 28, 2012
twiggy wrote:
Nice try. I was saying I answered my own question by comparing ip addresses!
if u r indeed a caring aunt seems u would be spending ur time with the young ones u allegedly r trying to protect instead of trolling this forum for graphic posts. i think u get off on them if thruth be known or u would do what others do. if u see a subject matter that is offensive to u, then dont open and read it. ur actions speak volumes

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Wellston Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Ousleys 2nd St apts Dustin 16 min Tater_Tot 4
general mills? (Aug '12) 26 min Carolyn 78
Dave Wagner and Lester Mullins 1 hr fyi 3
Travis, Mandy taborn 1 hr fyi 10
A man called RUSH 2 hr fkndrugscum 7
Joey May and Peaches 2 hr asking 14
my town 9 hr memories 7
More from around the web

Wellston People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]