What do you think of her Courtney?
Abigail

Jackson, OH

#3 Apr 18, 2012
Umm, shes a hoe. Forreal. Oh ans she sucks at fighting.. :3

Since: May 11

United States

#4 Apr 23, 2012
I think she's a PUSSY and needs to lear to shower on a eegular basis n stop stocking boys life she needs to fibd older bfs if anything I mean foreal she's 15 and dates like 6th graders.. We know who's guba be a pedo when she gets older. N she sucks at fighting, she got her asssss beat twice once by me n once by letischa.. N I'm sire if she dint keep her mouth shut it'll prolly happen again(:
lala

Circleville, OH

#5 Aug 14, 2012
ya i relly hope she gets it again

“All hail Queen Mayor”

Since: Sep 11

Portsmouth, OH

#6 Aug 14, 2012
ryhan paige wrote:
I think she's a PUSSY and needs to lear to shower on a eegular basis n stop stocking boys life she needs to fibd older bfs if anything I mean foreal she's 15 and dates like 6th graders.. We know who's guba be a pedo when she gets older. N she sucks at fighting, she got her asssss beat twice once by me n once by letischa.. N I'm sire if she dint keep her mouth shut it'll prolly happen again(:
You need to focus on Spelling Class little Girl because your writing skills are horrible.. How old are you anyway 9??
I told ur momma

Jackson, OH

#7 Aug 14, 2012
ryhan paige wrote:
well sweetie i told your momma about you talkin trash on here n btw i hear her calling-its past your bedtime-buh byen goodnite.
Truth is

Jackson, OH

#8 Aug 15, 2012
I told ur momma wrote:
<quoted text>well sweetie i told your momma about you talkin trash on here n btw i hear her calling-its past your bedtime-buh byen goodnite.
Who ru,Rhyan? Sarah is a great girl! Maybe a little immature brat but..
Tj Meacham

Jackson, OH

#10 Aug 15, 2012
Yup wrote:
<quoted text>
She's 15 and acts like she's 5
Got a diff bf every week
Kicks and screams if she don't get her way
Immature as heck and really needs to grow up and act her age instead of her little sisters age!
I heard she's NOT a virgin anymore! Is this true?
hdhdhdhdhdhd

Circleville, OH

#12 Aug 15, 2012
yes shes not a virgin n she cant fite she got her ass whipped by like 3 people n the eighth grade well now ninth n shes a stupid c*cksucking s**t
wow

Jackson, OH

#13 Aug 16, 2012
hdhdhdhdhdhd wrote:
yes shes not a virgin n she cant fite she got her ass whipped by like 3 people n the eighth grade well now ninth n shes a stupid c*cksucking s**t
so she's not a virgin? Who did she loose it to? What's the boys name

“All hail Queen Mayor”

Portsmouth, OH

#14 Aug 16, 2012
I lost my cherry too but i don't remember where i wonder if i could go find hers instead?
hdhdhdhdhdhd

Circleville, OH

#15 Aug 18, 2012
wow wrote:
<quoted text>
so she's not a virgin? Who did she loose it to? What's the boys name
its a known fact bud nobody like her cuz shes a stuck up b**ch n she goes out wit everyone so obviously shes doin something
ha

Circleville, OH

#16 Aug 22, 2012
Be Rock No Momma wrote:
<quoted text>You need to focus on Spelling Class little Girl because your writing skills are horrible.. How old are you anyway 9??
She's a freshmen actually and she's cool as hell
stop

Wellston, OH

#17 Aug 22, 2012
Would u like it if your name was on here.

“All hail Queen Mayor”

Portsmouth, OH

#18 Aug 22, 2012
My name is on here all the time :)
crazygirl77

Athens, OH

#20 Aug 23, 2012
Okay drop the drama and quit spreading rumors about Sarah Morgan! Thanks and btw Sarah Morgan ain't a hoe like nora cardwell!
so true

Circleville, OH

#21 Aug 23, 2012
crazygirl77 wrote:
Okay drop the drama and quit spreading rumors about Sarah Morgan! Thanks and btw Sarah Morgan ain't a hoe like nora cardwell!
listen Sarah is a skank! She's had sex with many boys! I'm saving myself for marriage bc that's the right thing to do! She's a hoe! And I know her family,and if she's anything like her mom she will be popping a kid out by next year! Btw i heard she stinks down there maybe she should start washing better and taking a bath more often. Sarah Morgan u are so nasty! Why don't you get a boy that's your age instead of dating them way younger than you! But I guess if ur as smart as a 4th grader u will date one!
lol

Jackson, OH

#22 Dec 6, 2012
Sarah's a great friend. Maybe she hasn't made some great decisions in life, but who hasn't made mistakes? I tell her practically everything and she hasn't told a soul.
lmao

Jackson, OH

#23 Dec 6, 2012
lol wrote:
Sarah's a great friend. Maybe she hasn't made some great decisions in life, but who hasn't made mistakes? I tell her practically everything and she hasn't told a soul.
She's a skank that's always after someone's bf including mine!
Plus she's what 16 years old and spells like a 3 rd grader,throws temper tantrums kicks and screams on the floor! Now what mature 16 year old does that? I know!!! A complete mentally retarded one! It's just a matter of days before she's pregnant and can't take care of it bc she's got the brain mataluty of a 6 year old!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Wellston Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Tera Blackburn? (Aug '11) 2 hr just saying 19
Bud and Danielle Collins (Aug '13) 3 hr ℓσℓ@уσυя... 95
Hey Jaimee Pittma 4 hr checkhimout 2
Curtis Jayjohn 4 hr checkhimout 30
City of Wellston - Wreath at Cannon 4 hr thinkbeforeyouspeak 7
drugs Fri act 16
jess pasco (Aug '14) Thu Stating facts 13
Wellston Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web