Curious

Dexter, MO

#1 Mar 23, 2013
Does anyone know any information on the recent drug busts in wells manor and 14th street? Who were they? And did they get any time out of it?
katie

Jackson, OH

#2 Mar 23, 2013
Curious wrote:
Does anyone know any information on the recent drug busts in wells manor and 14th street? Who were they? And did they get any time out of it?
They are still going to court over it. There were six people its on another thread i think its called 6 people. An they probably wont get any jail time out of it
saywhat

Jackson, OH

#3 Mar 24, 2013
Curious wrote:
are you talking aobut the ones that made the paper over a week ago? i also saw prob and sheriff in town fri and sat in wellston. anyone know why?
Curious

Dexter, MO

#4 Mar 24, 2013
Yeah that's what I'm talking about. Was just wondering if any names were released. And they need jail time or there's no point?
katie

Jackson, OH

#5 Mar 24, 2013
saywhat wrote:
<quoted text>are you talking aobut the ones that made the paper over a week ago? i also saw prob and sheriff in town fri and sat in wellston. anyone know why?
Where was probation at? I haven't heard anything about people gettin in trouble other than those busts a few weeks ago..
Curious

Dexter, MO

#6 Mar 24, 2013
Yeah that's the ones I'm talking about. Any names is what I'm wondering
saywhat

Jackson, OH

#7 Mar 25, 2013
Curious wrote:
Yeah that's the ones I'm talking about. Any names is what I'm wondering
i gave you two choices and all you said was yea that is the one ur talking about so still dont know if your talking about the ones a couple weeks ago or the ones over the weekend
Curious

Dexter, MO

#8 Mar 25, 2013
Didn't know there was two different occurrences all I heard was wells manor and 13th street was seeing if there was any more or any info on those at wells manor and 13th
here

Paterson, NJ

#9 Jul 9, 2013
So what happend 2the post of brent ervin being a piece of shit drug dealer y was it removed but none of the rest who did he tell on now?
chico

Jackson, OH

#10 Sep 2, 2013
here wrote:
So what happend 2the post of brent ervin being a piece of shit drug dealer y was it removed but none of the rest who did he tell on now?
That was probably Tammy Edwards or his own wife and he probably had it removed you can do that you know.
chico

Jackson, OH

#11 Sep 2, 2013
here wrote:
The real pieces of shit are all the people that owe him money.
Shirl Isabel

Ashburn, VA

#12 Sep 2, 2013
the best free on line dating website ever!! send and receive messages, flirts, and video chat all for free!! check this one out. http://tinyurl.com/lnd7q86
too smart

Jackson, OH

#13 Sep 3, 2013
it wasnt tammy edwards she got rid of the piece of shit!
too smart

Jackson, OH

#14 Sep 3, 2013
hey chico.... what about the money he owes people!!!!
chico

Jackson, OH

#15 Sep 4, 2013
too smart wrote:
hey chico.... what about the money he owes people!!!!
You must mean you.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Wellston Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Brenner's 17 min good 2
A one way ticket for you Karen 1 hr Donewithyou 8
Needle junky welches 3 hr DramaQueens 14
Mary Moore's Drug House 4 hr wHH 4
carmen hefner 8 hr She looks so good 5
Tiffany ponn pregnant by sizzle 8 hr Sam 17
Joe Martin 19 hr factoid 12

Wellston Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance