Drema Jayjohn
Anonymous

Columbus, OH

#1 Apr 13, 2011
I see she has once again thrown one of her kids out. She needs to quit being a drink and take care of her kids. She puts the drugs and beer before first. Glad his dad was there to pick him up when he needed it.
Chasity Jayjohn

Jackson, OH

#2 Apr 13, 2011
Mamaw of 8 huh? No actually theres 9 you just left me out, so thanks, doesnt bother me though cause id be ashamed honestly. && Its not Drema Jayjohn Its "Dreama Smathers" soon to be "Dreama Hall" on June 4th though :) && Since your making a post to thank my dad for being there for my brother im gonna thank my mom && step dad for always being there for me! Done more for me then anyone! Seems to me you crazy people still love feeding off that drama huh? Dont you have something to do with your old life? && i know it was you dumb crazy people tht made tht post about me being a bad mom, & just so you know bit** you will never get my daughter, nor will you EVER SEE HER!!!!!! && ill be waiting for the welfare office to come knock on my door, & the cops tht u called thts so called "higher then wpd" you crazy women you, lol. So jealous of my mom it eats you up inside still huh? Post some more so we can laugh our a$$es off at you people!!:) && im pretty sure you already tried taking one person kids from them and it didnt work out now did it?So now your gonna try with me, well news flash it aint gonna work.
Anonymous

Martinsville, OH

#4 Apr 22, 2011
she is the best i love her i love u sis
friend

Jackson, OH

#5 Apr 27, 2011
don`t listen to their stupidy Dreama. They are the ones that need to grow up. congrats on your marriage.
omg

United States

#6 Apr 28, 2011
I cant stand this woman but my gosh cant everyone shut up about her...She is happy gnna get married and hopefully it will work out..If she has done wrong which prob she has...She will answer for it sooner or later..So go do what u gtta do dreama..besides ripping people off at the water comp...LOL (srry had to say it) and be happy with ur life
they no who

Smoot, WV

#7 Jun 5, 2012
They to put him up huh.and way gives the kid an oxymoron that pill dealing piece of crab shouldn't b around kids. And soon bet one thing the jayjohn household will all go down an b in prison. Happy investigation Leon its comin b tech boy
clarify

Jackson, OH

#8 Jun 5, 2012
they no who wrote:
They to put him up huh.and way gives the kid an oxymoron that pill dealing piece of crab shouldn't b around kids. And soon bet one thing the jayjohn household will all go down an b in prison. Happy investigation Leon its comin b tech boy
could you reword this so it makes sense or atleast let us know what the heck you are talking about?
Nosey One

Jackson, OH

#9 Jun 7, 2012
they no who wrote:
Heard Leon went to court yesterday. Has anyone heard the outcome of this?
wait a minute

Jackson, OH

#10 Jun 7, 2012
Nosey One wrote:
<quoted text>
Heard Leon went to court yesterday. Has anyone heard the outcome of this?
your user name fits you well!!
Nosey One

Jackson, OH

#11 Jun 7, 2012
wait a minute wrote:
<quoted text>your user name fits you well!!
Why thank you! And may I might add psss if it's a felony. I think he should and could be jobless.
sameole

Jackson, OH

#12 Jun 7, 2012
Nosey One wrote:
<quoted text>
Why thank you! And may I might add psss if it's a felony. I think he should and could be jobless.
same ole' crap-hes been in court countless times, just dont see how this trip could be any different-he always gets out of trouble and keeps his job--what was he supposed to go for?
truthfully yours

Jackson, OH

#13 Jun 12, 2012
If u guys r so concrned with leons life why don't u ask him urself, instead of blastin him on here. But its all good act like u al have never done anything wrong PLEASE make me laugh summore
guess whoz back

Jackson, OH

#14 Jun 12, 2012
Heard thru the grapevine, the charges on mr jayjohn is a personall vendeta. I also heard that mr jayjohn hired the attorney dream team this time, & the outcome us looking very well.. so stay tuned..... u'd think that mr hall & his buddy mr ervin would be smarter this time around around cus mr jayjohn publicly embarrased them both las time, keep up the great work jackson countys finest, its been told that mr jayjohn hired attny skaggs, bolger, & tyack for the criminal, mrs mayor is lookin good to fit right n wityh jackson countys finest as well. So thers ya sum gossip to mix up for ya wellston

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Wellston Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Wolli clarkson 4 hr Kyle Henry 38
Karen Craig the hypocrite 4 hr Karen Craig 12
Berlin xroads 7 hr Hahaha 31
Kelson Copas? 9 hr Jay 5
Autumn Thacker 10 hr Missy 7
Jenkins are they still dealing 14 hr Dean 11
Berock Sun better truther 28

Wellston Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance