Next Last
Smile

Dublin, OH

#1 Jan 7, 2013
Thoughts & is ur bf really working in Circleville now

Since: Oct 11

Location hidden

#2 Jan 7, 2013
My thought is it is none of your damn business and leave her alone.
cristy workman

Herndon, VA

#3 Jan 7, 2013
no god you miss creeped my facebook status...
He is job hunting and if push comes to shove he will go back to Carter not wellstons obviously...
Anyways why does it matter lol ur nosey as hell...
Kaiged ur a sweetheart my mom told me who u r thanks a ton...

Location hidden

#4 Jan 7, 2013
Your mom is a awesome woman and her family shouldn't be bothered by the things on here, let them post, as long as you know the truth it don't matter and remember Cristy to tell them this...Keep hatin haters your makin me famous :P

Be Rock No Momma

“All hail Queen Mayor”

Since: Sep 11

Cambridge, OH

#5 Jan 7, 2013
Kaiged wrote:
Keep hatin haters your makin me famous :P
Nobody knows this to be true more than me LOL

Location hidden

#6 Jan 7, 2013
BE ROCK how you been? hows LDD and the gang, I never see anyone anymore so I stopped posting. Good to see you again.
cristy workman

Herndon, VA

#7 Jan 7, 2013
Gotcha!=) add me fb kaiged

Be Rock No Momma

“All hail Queen Mayor”

Since: Sep 11

Cambridge, OH

#8 Jan 7, 2013
Kaiged wrote:
BE ROCK how you been? hows LDD and the gang, I never see anyone anymore so I stopped posting. Good to see you again.
Well i hear Britt went to jail and LDD is around but she floats to a lot of different Cities probably because Wellston is not enough to keep her attention very long as for me well i'm still here just not as active because most of the idiots left cause they can't deal with the heat from the boss "me" haha.. There was Poopie and her Mom that kinda faded into the sunset,there is the One Who Knows that is still here only because he thinks he will win that bottle of Ski we bet on Dreama.. Smiley is here and is going to have my baby soon there are a few more regulars here but their names aren't coming to me at the moment.. How are you doing Kaiged??
cristy workman

Cambridge, MA

#11 Jan 7, 2013
<3 u last comment lol
i knw who u r! lol txt meh...
cristy workman

Herndon, VA

#13 Jan 7, 2013
Omg I thought u where my lil sister idk who u r???
cristy workman

Cambridge, MA

#15 Jan 8, 2013
Creepy much?
Uhhhhm Idc if you drive past my house everyday i dont even think I want to know who you are...? Y do you feel the need to hide behind a fake name though I do not get it be real...
idk

South Webster, OH

#17 Jan 9, 2013
why in the hell would u start all kinds of topix bout ur family n get pissed off when ppl start bashing u. get a f*cking life. ur family is nothing but trash n no one cares.
cristy workman

Cambridge, MA

#18 Jan 9, 2013
Wht I didnt make these threads I made 1 Just 1 about my sister Melinda not knowing this is a trashing site...! Like its any of your business any ways I dont even know who you are because you hide behind a fake ass name...
*Raises Middle Finger*
cristy workman

Cambridge, MA

#19 Jan 9, 2013
Amy Leach???

Since: Feb 13

Dublin, OH

#22 Feb 24, 2013
dusty works abt 10-15 mins from ur moms house @ lumber ?

Since: Feb 13

Dublin, OH

#23 Feb 25, 2013
Melinda is the trash. She's living off her sisters boyfriends paycheck in Wayne West Virginia.. she is supposed to be going to school but I know for a fact that is a lie.. she does not have a new boyfriend down there but is still in love with her old boyfriend Nathan. as for the rest of your family there okay from what I understand or what I know of them. hahaha you Cristy are the odd ball of the family.

If u want to know who I am ask ur sister Kim
AML08

Acme, PA

#24 Apr 7, 2013
Haven't lived in Wellston for about 2yrs...thought I would get on this stupid forum site to see all the trash...typed in my name and I come up in this bullshit post?

Since: Jan 13

Lerona, WV

#25 Apr 9, 2013
Lol stupid trash! I just sent my transcript from high school, I've completed Faisal and I'm working towards it. This fall, ill be starting. So FAQ you idiot. And if I'm trash I am awesome fudging trash! Woohoo dun hate ,e cuz u ain't me. And I'm guessing its Craig once again.

Lerona, WV

#26 Apr 9, 2013
Fafsa* and just so you know I'm here staying to help out and keep the bills paid while he's on the road dork face

Lerona, WV

#27 Apr 9, 2013
And AML08 who are u? This site lame sauce with a side of lolobster

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Wellston Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
cops 1 hr daisy 1216 2
tonya baisden (Nov '12) 4 hr poet 66
Janet Ervin (Oct '12) 7 hr keisha 14
katie coffman 11 hr slut bag 1
Apartment on corner of 2nd 11 hr ass 2
Sheyanne Ewing?? (Aug '11) 14 hr Sad 83
Fight last night (Jun '12) Sun lowdown 109

Wellston Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance