Stephanie Dillinger
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
curious

United States

#1 Apr 27, 2011
Who is this girl? I seen her name in another post about being nasty!
never

United States

#2 Apr 27, 2011
She is a sweet girl she is very nice she is far from nasty.
curious

United States

#3 Apr 27, 2011
Does she date anyone?
Curious

United States

#4 Apr 27, 2011
She is dating Ronnie Duncan. The older one.
curious

United States

#5 Apr 27, 2011
Darn....I was interested in her!
Never

United States

#6 Apr 27, 2011
She is taken.
seth

Herndon, VA

#8 Apr 27, 2011
Terry wrote:
Lol shes a slut and her bro is a dead beat dad big suprise there
Herppies herppies thats what she gave my bf
whocares

Jackson, OH

#9 May 2, 2012
Stephanie is far from sweet. She looking at being charged for helping her drug head brother Paul with a robbery. She's a real piece of garbage. She's been playing this older man for money. She cleans this mans house, so she has a key and knows where all his personal and expensive belongings are. She talked this man into leaving his house to meet her and gave the house key to her brother so he could rob the place. Dumbass Paul cut his finger trying to get into a locked draw and left his DNA at the scene. The man who was robbed implicated Stephanie right away. He says that she is the only one besides him that knew about some very old and expensive belongings. Paul knew exactly where to look for these items and of course took them. There are witnesses that saw Stephanie give the key to her brother. Yep, real good person there!!!
truth hurts

Jackson, OH

#10 May 2, 2012
A lot of people thinks her and her brother were in together on the robbery at the VFW in wellston.She was fired from their.She can put on the sweet act but is nothing but user and dope head.
me

Chillicothe, OH

#11 May 3, 2012
Uses men for what she can get doesn't matter if they have a husband or bf! Didn't realize she robbed ppl too!
blah

United States

#12 May 3, 2012
Is she like 25 or 26
loner2785

United States

#13 May 9, 2012
total beyotch n school.. how I would love to have a 2nd chance :-)
knowhertoo

Harrison, MI

#14 May 9, 2012
Far far far far from sweet is right!!! It's all an act! To bad Ronnie can't see what's happening!! You think all she does for this man is clean his house? Ha! Yeah!
She has a little girl, where is she?
She is a lying, cheating, thieving, dope head as worthless as they get! Steer clear unless you want trouble too!!
babybear

Kansas City, MO

#15 May 10, 2012
Is she like 25 from wellston and used to hang out with misty Morgan?
whocares

Jackson, OH

#16 May 14, 2012
She was, and I think still is, working at the Elks in Jackson. That's where she was seen giving Paul the key to this guys house. She called this poor man and made up some bullshit excuse about needing an ace bandage to get him out of the house and up at the Elks with her. As soon as she new he was on the way, she gave Paul the key and he left the Lodge to rob the house. What kind of person does that? Anybody who thinks she's sweet is either very nieve, or a drug head themselves. As far as Ronnie goes, I guess sometimes love is blind. Is he a pill head too? Is Ronnie Duncan related to Joey Duncan?
dum dee dum dum

Jackson, OH

#17 May 14, 2012
She has been screwing around on the old Duncan dude all the time she has ben with him.I know of 8 differant men while she was draging the old dude around.She says she likes older men BULLSHIT she likes their money all the while she is out doing the nasty with the young dudes lmfao
bld

Potosi, MO

#19 May 14, 2012
Did she go to wellston and graduate in 2004?
me me me

Jackson, OH

#21 May 28, 2012
irish wrote:
Is this Paul's sister?
yes
stop bashing--

United States

#22 Jun 22, 2012
whocares wrote:
Stephanie is far from sweet. She looking at being charged for helping her drug head brother Paul with a robbery. She's a real piece of garbage. She's been playing this older man for money. She cleans this mans house, so she has a key and knows where all his personal and expensive belongings are. She talked this man into leaving his house to meet her and gave the house key to her brother so he could rob the place. Dumbass Paul cut his finger trying to get into a locked draw and left his DNA at the scene. The man who was robbed implicated Stephanie right away. He says that she is the only one besides him that knew about some very old and expensive belongings. Paul knew exactly where to look for these items and of course took them. There are witnesses that saw Stephanie give the key to her brother. Yep, real good person there!!!
she still takes the old man to the cleaners. One would think he would figure the woman out being the smart man he is.
stop bashing--

United States

#23 Jun 22, 2012
knowhertoo wrote:
Far far far far from sweet is right!!! It's all an act! To bad Ronnie can't see what's happening!! You think all she does for this man is clean his house? Ha! Yeah!
She has a little girl, where is she?
She is a lying, cheating, thieving, dope head as worthless as they get! Steer clear unless you want trouble too!!
old man bought her car. She never works.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Wellston Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
A one way ticket for you Karen 14 min Jenny who 19
Brenner's 58 min Morris Day 3
What is Jayni Cordell up to these days? 9 hr Someone 08 13
any place hiring in wellston 9 hr A 4
Does anybody know a place that helps with water... 10 hr Truth 28
Needle junky welches 15 hr DramaQueens 14
Mary Moore's Drug House 17 hr wHH 4

Wellston Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance