kristen cook
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
wrong mom

United States

#1 May 22, 2011
wrong mom | 1 hr ago | Reply
Im a very concerned parent who needs help as my underage child was givin alcohol by this Kristen Cook. She was with a woman who was at least 21 years of age on Friday the 20th around 8pm who purchased the alcohol from the store. If anyone knows the name of the woman that was with Kristen it would be greatly appreciated. Thanks!!!
Im a mom

Crestline, OH

#2 May 23, 2011
So wrong mom I agree this 19 yr old should not have bought the underage child alchol but how old is your underage child does she not have a mind of her own? Also not taking up for this Kristen but sounds like to me you are putting your underage daughter out like she is the innocent one did this Kristen open her mouth and dump it down her throat? Thats the problem with these parents of teenagers the teenagers never have to take the responsiblity for there actions..
Concerned

United States

#3 May 23, 2011
Im a mom wrote:
So wrong mom I agree this 19 yr old should not have bought the underage child alchol but how old is your underage child does she not have a mind of her own? Also not taking up for this Kristen but sounds like to me you are putting your underage daughter out like she is the innocent one did this Kristen open her mouth and dump it down her throat? Thats the problem with these parents of teenagers the teenagers never have to take the responsiblity for there actions..
Shes jst concerned because this girl gave her the alcohol she didnt defend her daughter not one time. If it was ur kid, u wuld want the person who bought the alcohol to get in trouble also.
Im a mom

Crestline, OH

#4 May 23, 2011
Concerned wrote:
<quoted text>e
Shes jst concerned because this girl gave her the alcohol she didnt defend her daughter not one time. If it was ur kid, u wuld want the person who bought the alcohol to get in trouble also.
Im not saying i wouldnt be concerned but I also know that too many parents of teenagers are out to get the other kids into trouble while they think theirs are innocent! Like I said I would be very upset but i wouldnt be posting it on Topix! Also like i posted before did this girl hold the other one down? Threaten her life? Was it peer pressure? Hmmmmmmm if it was my child I would have to ask that before I did anything? Also how does wrong mom know that her daughter didnt ask the other girl to buy the alchol? There to me should be alot of questions asked!
wrong mom

Medina, OH

#5 May 23, 2011
U have no idea how much trouble my daughter is in. I went as far as takin her to the police station and cancelled a 7 day vacation that was already paid for cause i want her to learn a very goid lesson. Not that i need to explain the punishment that my daughter is receiving but also to let u know she wasnt allowed to lay down or even try to go to sleep all day as i wanted her to feel the full effects of her hangover. I just want to make sure this girl never does this again, not only cause of my child but because this 18 year old could really screw her life up as well. Im just going to make sure that it is known to everyone that i am a mom that will take it very seriously if u provide my child (who's brain is not fully developed yet, as she is still a teen) with alcohol. U can call me phsyco if u want cause thats what my daughter calls me :-) She is an honor student and a very good girl who made a poor decision but i will do everything in my power to keep her on the right track so she can make something of herself. She is my world and i will protect her at all cost!!!!
wrong mom

Medina, OH

#6 May 23, 2011
To im a mom (who is probably Kristen) my question to u is, who said this girl was 19? No where in my comment did i state the age of this Kristen girl. Weird!!!
wrong mom

Medina, OH

#7 May 23, 2011
Dont forget that this was a law that was broken and if u dont want it public then u shouldnt do it. My daughter is very mad that i keep tellin people bout it and i told her the same thing and that if i could have it printed on the front page of the newspaper then i would so do it just to embarass her!!!!
Im a mom

Crestline, OH

#9 May 24, 2011
I can tell u right now im not Kristen idk how old she is I actually asked someone who she was and I was told she is 19 so idk how old she is??? I wasnt going to repond to you anymore but your last post made me laugh :-) If you really wanted to embarass her you would have posted your real name instead of wrong mom like I said I just posted because to me its wrong for a mother to post on this site about another teenager cause this Kristen is supposably 19, Im not responding to anymore of your posts =) btw I was not trying to be mean I was just reading saw your post wanted to read it and I thought I would post you know that when you post stuff on here people comment some may agree some may not I havent completely disagreed with you I just think its wrong that a MOTHER would post on this site about another "teenager" if thats what this girl is!
Mellissa Taynor

United States

#10 May 24, 2011
Im going to guess that u r still a teenager also as it seems ur brain isnt fully developed by your comments. I better tell the police not to post her name in the paper either since she is a teenager. Im thinkin they may laugh at me seein how she is considered an adult!!!!

Since: Apr 11

Columbus, OH

#11 May 24, 2011
kristen herself is a mother but apparently not a very good one is she is partying and drinking, but i mostly blame her mother for the way she is, her mom never raised her to have morals. I was told that she once was caught having sex on a picnic table at wells manor. so i hope that she learns her lesson!
how

Jackson, OH

#12 May 24, 2011
I would not have cancelled the vacation, I would have taken it and put her in foster care for the weeks as punishment. Then she may appreciate what you give her,,, but at least you are concerned for your daughter. Kudos for you, and Kristen is an adult and still too young to have alcohol. I do believe you can press charges if you wanted to.
wow.

Columbus, OH

#13 May 26, 2011
how wrote:
I would not have cancelled the vacation, I would have taken it and put her in foster care for the weeks as punishment. Then she may appreciate what you give her,,, but at least you are concerned for your daughter. Kudos for you, and Kristen is an adult and still too young to have alcohol. I do believe you can press charges if you wanted to.
AGREED 100%!
frogbutt

Powell, OH

#14 May 26, 2011
wrong mom wrote:
wrong mom | 1 hr ago | Reply
Im a very concerned parent who needs help as my underage child was givin alcohol by this Kristen Cook. She was with a woman who was at least 21 years of age on Friday the 20th around 8pm who purchased the alcohol from the store. If anyone knows the name of the woman that was with Kristen it would be greatly appreciated. Thanks!!!
Just a thought here i agree beer shouldnt have been purchased. but i read these post and a age of 19 .isnt that illegal to sell beer to a underage kid 21 is the legal age i am sure of it
so if they bought it a the store they should have video of it . just a thought.
wrong mom

Columbus, OH

#15 May 26, 2011
Already viewed video at store but cant say anything bout it as its being investigated.
Judy

Jackson, OH

#16 May 26, 2011
I want it to be clear that The Store did not sell alcohol to a 19 yr old. It was sold to a 21 yr old that was Id'ed. What ever happened after that is not any of our business or fault.
a guy

Jackson, OH

#17 May 27, 2011
i just wanna point out after reading this whole thing that i think all three were in the wrong but to sit and say she is an honor student but she didnt know any better due to the fact that her brain isnt developed yet is a joke. furthermore to say that it is kristens mothers fault is also a joke considering it is a parents duty to teach a child right and wrong so therefore it was YOUR job to teach your daughter alcohol was bad. so instead of blaming others (who i still agree were also in the wrong) i think you should maturely accept part of the blame yourself. again furthermore to sit and say your daughter is a teenager she didnt know any better is stupid cuz kristen is 19 she is also a teenager.
a guy

Jackson, OH

#18 May 27, 2011
just to add to what i said we was all young once people make mistakes and learn from then. this is not me saying kristen should go unpunished because i believe she should so she can learn a lesson from it
who cares

Athens, OH

#19 May 29, 2011
wrong mom wrote:
U have no idea how much trouble my daughter is in. I went as far as takin her to the police station and cancelled a 7 day vacation that was already paid for cause i want her to learn a very goid lesson. Not that i need to explain the punishment that my daughter is receiving but also to let u know she wasnt allowed to lay down or even try to go to sleep all day as i wanted her to feel the full effects of her hangover. I just want to make sure this girl never does this again, not only cause of my child but because this 18 year old could really screw her life up as well. Im just going to make sure that it is known to everyone that i am a mom that will take it very seriously if u provide my child (who's brain is not fully developed yet, as she is still a teen) with alcohol. U can call me phsyco if u want cause thats what my daughter calls me :-) She is an honor student and a very good girl who made a poor decision but i will do everything in my power to keep her on the right track so she can make something of herself. She is my world and i will protect her at all cost!!!!
your kid. isnt that perfect. just because she is a honor student doesnt mean she is perfect .did you ever realize that she might need a break from her life and wana party . and if you are this overbarring now i hate to see when she gets older. she is gona rebel even more .this prolly isnt the first time she has done this. she was just so fucked up you caught her. and kristen didnt even buy her the alcohol. and kristen isnt a bad mom . she is far from it .you need to get your head out of your ass and realize that you kid is a teenager, drinkin should be the least of your worries. you fuck up to much and your gona really push your her away if you havent already.. i think you over did your punishment for just having a hangover . i feel sry for you daughter . you must be a really boring mom .
glfgujnliddehivg

United States

#20 May 30, 2011
who cares wrote:
<quoted text>your kid. isnt that perfect. just because she is a honor student doesnt mean she is perfect .did you ever realize that she might need a break from her life and wana party . and if you are this overbarring now i hate to see when she gets older. she is gona rebel even more .this prolly isnt the first time she has done this. she was just so fucked up you caught her. and kristen didnt even buy her the alcohol. and kristen isnt a bad mom . she is far from it .you need to get your head out of your ass and realize that you kid is a teenager, drinkin should be the least of your worries. you fuck up to much and your gona really push your her away if you havent already.. i think you over did your punishment for just having a hangover . i feel sry for you daughter . you must be a really boring mom .
Mellissa obviously cares. You need to realize that this is for her daughters good. And I'm 100% sure this was ever her daughters first time getting drunk. If it makes her a bad mother because she's protecting her baby, then all of society must be going down the drain. She did not one time say Kristen was a bad mom, that was someone else's statement if I'm correct? And I'm also ONE BILLION percent sure Kristen Cook bought the alcohol. She really doesn't need to keep denying it. We all know the truth. I do believe she took her daughters punishment to an extreme, but I bet she wont drink anymore. Right? She doesn't want her to turn out like a lot of people do, and to succeed in life. If that makes her boring then who cares? In the end her daughter will be thankful she cared enough to worry about her. Instead of letting her go whore around and get trashed.
A Friend

Jackson, OH

#21 Jun 1, 2011
Okay for starters yes i do understand this Melissa women or what ever her name is point on why she is really mad at Kristen i would be to honestly but what i want to say is for one I'm Kristen's friend and i don't know what actually happened that night but i know how Kristen is shes not the type to think things through before doing it.. i love the girl to death as if she was my own sister and so i know how she is about things. and yea i know her not thinking before reacting isn't that good of an excuse but still EVERYBODY makes mistakes... Honestly if my kid was to have done what yours did i would be pretty up set with the person who purchased the alcohol for her or him but i think i would have just let that person know that i knew she or he did it and make sure they knew that if it was to happen again that i would report them. cause i mean hey like i said everybody makes mistakes big and little ones and I'm sure if Kristen really did do it she learned a lesson from it...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Wellston Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Baseball 1 hr Shawn sailors ghost 1
Kristy and Brian 2 hr why 2
Ike thompson 4 hr gena 23
Heather davis 7 hr Curious 6
wcs (May '14) 8 hr theproblemstillre... 8
Stacey Anderson and Dakota 9 hr Omgiknowwow 18
bundy heights 10 hr ann 7

Wellston Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Wellston Mortgages