bundy heights the welfare capital

Posted in the Wellston Forum

First Prev
of 4
Next Last
nikki

Jackson, OH

#1 Apr 20, 2011
drive thru there sometime, you will be amazed at all the people capable of working. and keep in mind, this is why you work, to keep them out talking in the parking lot, working on there cars, smoking cigs,and drinking. etc. this is your tax money keeping this going. I can barely pay my own bills but my taxes are taken out before I get paid so this kind of sh-- can go on. I would love to say where and how my taxes are spent.
What

Powell, OH

#2 Apr 20, 2011
If it makes you that mad, stay out of there lol. Not everyone is on Welfare, and if you have a problem stop and tell them or ask them if they are on Welfare.
lol what u don know
#3 Apr 21, 2011
Um my sister lives there gets no help she pays the highest rent for her home gets no medical for herself no foodstamps 3 kids she works at luiginos in jackson and shes never drew a check shes just needing a lil help couse the dad don help but she will have her new place soon but don judge a book by its cover yeah there is a lotta drama and some arent the best and could try better and also theres anther girl i know thats just like my sister so please don classify the whole complex like that
bigblackjack plus 50 cent

Jackson, OH

#4 Apr 22, 2011
tommy miller and his family....
alm

Jackson, OH

#5 Apr 23, 2011
lol
What

Powell, OH

#7 Apr 23, 2011
Terry do you know everyone at Bundy,,,,, unless you do don't make assumptions,,, it makes an ass out of you.
cindy

Jackson, OH

#8 Apr 23, 2011
if you support yourself you don`t live there.
cyrus

Jackson, OH

#9 Apr 23, 2011
so are you you guys sayin everyone that lives in apts is on welfare or is it just bundy heights
What

Powell, OH

#10 Apr 23, 2011
if you support yourself you don`t live there. How do you know this, do you know everyone that lives there....
Sjdbsjdjdn

Jackson, OH

#11 Apr 23, 2011
Key words" low income" obviously not alot of people r going to work while they live in an apartment complex
What

Powell, OH

#12 Apr 23, 2011
There is rent that has to be paid, at Bundy Heights the max is over 300.00. I know several people who live there that has to pay rent.
What

Powell, OH

#14 Apr 23, 2011
lol Terry,,,,you would know
grow up

United States

#15 Apr 24, 2011
Yep, there might be some drugies that live here, but not all of us. I know some very nice ppl that I'm proud to call my neighbors. My girlfriend and I both work, neither of us are pill heads. (I might smoke a lil weed every now and then, but if you wanna say something about that than go ahead. 90 percent of the country does that). I think that the ppl that don't live here just need to grow up and worry about their own life.
SoundBoutRight

Mount Morris, MI

#16 Apr 24, 2011
lol what u don know wrote:
Um my sister lives there gets no help she pays the highest rent for her home gets no medical for herself no foodstamps 3 kids she works at luiginos in jackson and shes never drew a check shes just needing a lil help couse the dad don help but she will have her new place soon but don judge a book by its cover yeah there is a lotta drama and some arent the best and could try better and also theres anther girl i know thats just like my sister so please don classify the whole complex like that
Yep your sis sounds like the stereotypical type that lives there. You sure don't make her sound to good if she is dumb enough to spreed her legs not once, not twice, but THREE TIMES for a dead beat dad. It is good that she has a job and isn't abusing the system. Hope she gets herself and her kids out of there soon.
What

Powell, OH

#17 Apr 24, 2011
Geez,,, you guys act like no one outside of Bundy Heights is on Welfare, people are on welfare everywhere. There are druggies everywhere, and to stereotype a place is a little juvenile don't you think. I do not know you but I could get on here, and say bad things about where you live at if I knew.
BringIt

Jackson, OH

#18 Apr 25, 2011
If you want to see how Bundy Heights works why don't you just bring your bitch ass down here and say something! Just cause your middle class don't make you queen of England!
What

Athens, OH

#20 Apr 25, 2011
He isn't Middle Class,,,,, he is the lowest form of life to set and judge others. Man up
amy

Jackson, OH

#21 Apr 25, 2011
did you know its public knowledge to get info about that place. check it out. everybody there is on public assistance in one form or another. So trash, defend yourself all you want, your not fooling anyone. if you want to make yourself look better than you are. MOVE OUT OF THERE. shouldn`t be a problem for you since your not on welfare and you pay regular rent.lol
What

Athens, OH

#22 Apr 25, 2011
LOL your are so ignorant,,,,
lying drunk

Jackson, OH

#24 Apr 25, 2011
Amy don't have a life either. She is on evry possible program she can lie and get on! she is a nasty damn old woman wishing she could get public housing! Don't dog these people because they are one up on you!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Wellston Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Jw&rb she’s cheating again 9 min got ya 2
Todd Taborn 3 hr RR 18
Felicia shotts Roger kelly 9 hr Neighbors 1
Eric Reed (Dec '14) 14 hr Stephanie Grant 13
Katie Barnett ans Stacy Partee (Sep '14) 16 hr Retribution 3
Brittany Rosale Skeens 20 hr Truthful 6
wlmj 21 hr Former poster 6

Wellston Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance