First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Honest opinion

Jackson, OH

#1 Feb 4, 2011
What do you think about him? Is he a good guy?
mmw

Cincinnati, OH

#2 Feb 4, 2011
seems nice to me
Dreama

Jackson, OH

#3 Feb 4, 2011
He is a very nice guy! He's a good chief,a good friend, loving father and an amazing bf.
gfjstr

Jackson, OH

#4 Feb 4, 2011
lmao
lol

Bronx, NY

#5 Feb 15, 2011
wake up and smell the coffee dreama
Relative

Dallas, TX

#6 Feb 15, 2011
My cousin & Great guy !
Turd Ferguson

Chicago, IL

#7 Feb 16, 2011
Oh yeah great guy and I heard he's packin

Since: Jan 11

Location hidden

#9 Feb 20, 2011
would ppl just leave him & dreama both alone, go get a life plz
Someone

Jackson, OH

#10 Feb 27, 2011
Danny Hall is a great guy. He does his job well, and he's a very nice person. I only wish Wellston had more people like him.
betty

Athens, OH

#11 Mar 2, 2011
Hahsfuktards wrote:
Get him out of office him dreama and blind butch
yes get them out of wellston just not out of office their wellston problems really a8th grader a clert of the city of wellston lmao
Someone

Jackson, OH

#12 Mar 2, 2011
betty wrote:
<quoted text> yes get them out of wellston just not out of office their wellston problems really a8th grader a clert of the city of wellston lmao
Learn how to write and how to spell. Your comment doesn't even make sense. You must not know Danny, must be jealous of Dreama, and must be someone who was given a ticket by Butch. I wish illiterate people would stop posting comments.
ohplease

United States

#13 Mar 2, 2011
Danny Hall is a joke...great guy if u count layin in the bar drinking and startin trouble..but seems everything he does is hush hush when it comes to him....maybe ask him about bein at hamden junction and him and another guy gettin pulled over and they were both drunk..but hush hush nothing was said they et him call someone to pick him up
someone else

United States

#14 Mar 2, 2011
It may take something extreme for him to finally have to take responsibility.. Like killing someone while driving drunk
Someone

Jackson, OH

#15 Mar 3, 2011
Doubt that's true. Probably just a rumor you heard and want to spread. People like you have miserable lives and trying to bring other people down makes you feel better.
watwat

Powell, OH

#16 Mar 3, 2011
WOW everyone is so blind thinking Danny is innocent.. WTF are you smoking?
ohplease

United States

#17 Mar 4, 2011
Rumor? nope it was the truth...I know lots of stories bout danny hall..All of the truth...and im with you watwat, they must be smoking something good to think Danny Hall is innocent...But you know i was always told truth hurts :) I remember seeing him sucker punch a guy at the bar one night but guess that was rumor to huh? wtfever
haymml

United States

#18 Mar 4, 2011
Is this all you guys have to do is sit here and talk crap about others? Oh yeah like you guys are saints huh? I don't think so. You are such pathetic low life to be sitting here worrying about What Danny does with his life. I personally know Danny. And I know he's an amazing dad and boyfriend. I have watched. Have y'all seen Danny in the bars lately OH that's right. No you havent. How about you get a life of your own and stop running him down. No matter what he does atleast he has a job & supports his kids. Which I'm sure YOU don't do. Thank you And have a nice day(:
ohplease

Wister, OK

#19 Mar 6, 2011
Oh yes i do have a job and support my family..and never said i was a saint..BUT heres the thing i am not a public official!! Im not CHIEF of POLICE and going to bars in the town that i am suppose to be protecting....If he has changed good for him...I am speaking about his past..So there you go...If you are in a public office u should act like a professional......Have a great day...Oh and as for your talking crap comment i remember alittle beef danny had for someone in wellston and he talked LOTS and LOTS of crap bout this person...so guess its a good thing we have freedoms to talk what we want huh?:)
haymml

United States

#20 Mar 6, 2011
There's a thing called past right? There's a reason Its the past. get your head on straight smart one. If you know so much about Danny maybe You should write a best seller. And yes We Have a freedom to speak whatever we like until we get caught Then we act like we didn't say it. No one is perfect and obviously no one else has such a problem with Danny or he'd be out of a job. I pitty You sir or ma'am, Because instead of doing Your job in society to make it better you're acting ignorant and showing That wellston really is as sanctimonious as it seems (:
stag

Chicago, IL

#21 Mar 6, 2011
Couldn't have said it better.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Wellston Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Misty morgan 47 min Stacy 8
Roger Kelly 1 hr Jason Coe 32
Anyone know chris baker? (Aug '15) 4 hr Yoursweet666 23
John Detillion 9 hr Anonymous 1
Don compston?? 13 hr Hmmm 10
Wellston Subway... 14 hr jump now 12
Jody Griffith addiction 14 hr jump now 4

Wellston Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance