bowtie

Maryland Heights, MO

#1 Mar 8, 2012
What's he up to the one that graduated in like 2002 he used to be my boy until I moved
yep

Wilmington, OH

#2 Mar 8, 2012
I heard he was a drug addict.... Just sayin thats what I heard.
me

Parkersburg, WV

#3 Mar 8, 2012
He graduated in 2003 with me. I always thought he was hot in high school!
WellstonBiGuy

Parkersburg, WV

#4 Mar 8, 2012
He graduated in 2003 in my class. I always thought he was hot in high school. I hope he isn't on drugs.
casper

Potosi, MO

#5 Mar 9, 2012
He's been on drugs for years, feel bad for him, lost his sister few years ago to drugs
rickytickytavy

Kansas City, MO

#6 Mar 10, 2012
What happened?
casper

Potosi, MO

#8 Mar 13, 2012
rickytickytavy wrote:
What happened?
Not sure, heard it was drugs
WellstonBiGuy

Jackson, OH

#9 Mar 13, 2012
Oh well, I'd still give him head. He is still really good looking.
agreed

Powell, OH

#10 Mar 14, 2012
rickytickytavy wrote:
What happened?
It was drug related. She started dating the wrong guy and got into some stuff that she shouldn't have. It just all ended horrible. It was time for her boyfriend to wake up and he found her. I heard that he kept pushing her to do more drugs the night it happened even after she said she didn't want anymore. She was a great person who stumbled off a path just long enough for a something horrible to happen. I love her with all my heart and I consider her to be one of my best friend. She was like a sister to me.
rickytickytavy

Kansas City, MO

#11 Mar 14, 2012
agreed wrote:
<quoted text>It was drug related. She started dating the wrong guy and got into some stuff that she shouldn't have. It just all ended horrible. It was time for her boyfriend to wake up and he found her. I heard that he kept pushing her to do more drugs the night it happened even after she said she didn't want anymore. She was a great person who stumbled off a path just long enough for a something horrible to happen. I love her with all my heart and I consider her to be one of my best friend. She was like a sister to me.
Yes she was a genuine person...one of the few left n that town.....how's jeremy
agreed

Powell, OH

#12 Mar 15, 2012
rickytickytavy wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes she was a genuine person...one of the few left n that town.....how's jeremy
I really never talked to Jeremy that much... Everytime I seen him he was always so angry and hateful.... I know he was doing drugs last time I seen him. I also heard A RUMOR that he was shooting up. BUT that's a rumor so I have no idea if its true. I also don't know if he is currently still doing drugs... I just know last I seen him he seemed pretty bad off (Which was a while ago so things may be different now). I also seen him working at Kroger in Wellston a while back but I only seen him a few times... Haven't seen him lately there so he might have quit that job. Other than that I have no clue.
rickytickytavy

Kansas City, MO

#13 Mar 15, 2012
Jeremy is a good kid and has had a rough life I do feel bad for him, I heard he was shooting up too, but ur right could b rumors, drugs down there r soo bad, anyways how about shae and lexi how r they? Does Sherri have custody? How old r they
agreed

Logan, OH

#14 Mar 16, 2012
rickytickytavy wrote:
Jeremy is a good kid and has had a rough life I do feel bad for him, I heard he was shooting up too, but ur right could b rumors, drugs down there r soo bad, anyways how about shae and lexi how r they? Does Sherri have custody? How old r they
Right after she passed away I think they went to her moms but last I heard they had moved to Jackson to live with their dad... I have never met their dad so I have no idea if he's a good dad or not.
jenx

Chillicothe, OH

#15 Mar 18, 2012
I know what all happened everyone will pay because the guy that was with crystal before she passed is in deep shit... he's very lucky to breathe my air cus I quit my job jus to go bury her and its my family everyone needs to trimble cus I'm in and out of town. Everyone needs to behave or ill return bk to town when needed so start hiding... its not a threat all the drugs need to stop. It will be me n my family n the law will step in to stop this shit drugs... it is what it is! Leave it alone... R.I.P. my family. Jeremey better stay away from brandon and brandon needs to stop doing shit around kaileigh nor have around my daughter when bored. Step across my line I dare ya there will be consequences time to straighten up or ill be in town like a tornadoe and clean house. P.s. loving my family ill never be found I am the ghost. Well meet up sometime when I chose too.
the ghost

Chillicothe, OH

#16 Mar 18, 2012
When my daughter gets here the teets better hope they r good cus my daughter will not be around the drama cus I'm the king of drama... so all the teets better behave tell everyone I said hi... jus want everyone to be good and stop the drama cus the lightning and thunder will arrive. My daughter I will take care of no matter what she will be my world. Daddy loves you mekanna jenkins... jus for you losers I do have my job on paid vacation and I'm transferring so I'm away from the teets all money hungary users drama getters. The only time I'll be seen is when I see mekanna can't wait to see her... I've moved on time to grow up ill take care of mekanna and my family now. P.s. take care have a nice life....
bowtie

Maryland Heights, MO

#17 Mar 18, 2012
the ghost wrote:
When my daughter gets here the teets better hope they r good cus my daughter will not be around the drama cus I'm the king of drama... so all the teets better behave tell everyone I said hi... jus want everyone to be good and stop the drama cus the lightning and thunder will arrive. My daughter I will take care of no matter what she will be my world. Daddy loves you mekanna jenkins... jus for you losers I do have my job on paid vacation and I'm transferring so I'm away from the teets all money hungary users drama getters. The only time I'll be seen is when I see mekanna can't wait to see her... I've moved on time to grow up ill take care of mekanna and my family now. P.s. take care have a nice life....
Neither of these messages make sense and I was asking about Jeremy
SoWhat

Logan, OH

#18 Mar 18, 2012
bowtie wrote:
<quoted text>
Neither of these messages make sense and I was asking about Jeremy
I was thinking the exact same thing! Neither of them make sense nor do they give any information about the right person. No one said anything that wasn't true or that was bad about anyone so I don't understand why anyone would want to "bring the thunder and lighting" lol I have no idea who they are.... I know crystal, jeremy, crystals mom, crystals kids, and the kids dad (but I have never met him.) Someone has REALLY misread something because I'm really confused!
lilbirdie

Huntington, IN

#19 Mar 26, 2012
the ghost wrote:
You must be retarded bc nothing you said made any sense whatsoever!! I dont know who you are or who you think you are but no one is scared of you! & another thing before you go running your mouth about something make sure you stay on the topic at hand! Idiot!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Wellston Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Did he die? 54 min ? 3
Wendy Baker 1 hr silly 6
Pissed 2 hr Curious 1
Walking the pig 2 hr Curious 2
cindy remy from coalton 2 hr Weekend Observer 1
Vanessa Sheets in town with guy who isn't her o... 7 hr 45692mom 5
Michell. Cook 8 hr Hehe 12

Wellston Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance