Big Red

Powell, OH

#1 Aug 23, 2011
What happened to him? Why did he go to prison?

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#2 Aug 23, 2011
i ran in to him,he acted conpletely spaced out..umm like he had fried every brain cell he had. i dont know but im trying to git to the bottom of but he really creeps me out .i would also like to add he has missing teeth and black gums.
chill

Herndon, VA

#3 Aug 23, 2011
He is a pervert that why!!
Big Red

Powell, OH

#4 Aug 23, 2011
Why is he a pervert? What did he do? Cause I know he acts really flirty with everyone and was wondering what was wrong with him. Drugs eat his brains or what?
waste o space

Crestline, OH

#5 Aug 25, 2011
looks like theft, drugs and probation violation. it's all public record if you look on the court website
Heather Christian

Charleston, WV

#6 Aug 27, 2011
Luke is my cousin and he has done things that he shouldnt have done, but so has everyone else. The only difference is that he got caught. And yes he is a flirt/perv but what guy isnt or girl for that matter. If you want to talk about him talk about how he is turning his life around. He is off drugs out of jail and going to church and shit. He has made his mistakes but give him a chance to make up for them, wouldnt you want the same opportunity?
burp

Martinsville, OH

#7 Aug 27, 2011
Heather Christian wrote:
Luke is my cousin and he has done things that he shouldnt have done, but so has everyone else. The only difference is that he got caught. And yes he is a flirt/perv but what guy isnt or girl for that matter. If you want to talk about him talk about how he is turning his life around. He is off drugs out of jail and going to church and shit. He has made his mistakes but give him a chance to make up for them, wouldnt you want the same opportunity?
Only thing i want is laid!
Krissy

Delaware, OH

#8 Aug 28, 2011
Not all men are perverts. o.O What kind of jerks do you hang out with?
heather christian

Charleston, WV

#9 Aug 28, 2011
Im a lesbian so not many lol
Darell Darrell n Darnel

West Union, OH

#10 Aug 28, 2011
heather christian wrote:
Im a lesbian so not many lol
Do you lick it with a cork in it? Didn't think so
Krissy

Jackson, OH

#12 Sep 4, 2011
Then there's your problem.
got one for him

Cambridge, MA

#14 Nov 9, 2013
hes a b!#ch %ss pu$$¿ ripped my girl of and hes got one comin and him and janet yates are snitches
the devil

Jackson, OH

#15 Nov 9, 2013
Ill help
letthetruthbetol d

United States

#16 Nov 16, 2013
1) didn't he used to date Janet Yates?
2) I met him one time. Nice guy but my inner instinct said don't trust him. Don't let him borrow nothing unless you plan on not getting it back. And if you got valuables and he sees it, better keep a good eye on them or they're gone for drug money. Heck what am I talking about? That describes half of Wellston..losers! Cops won't do anything to stop it either
heather christian

Pittsburgh, PA

#18 Jan 28, 2014
I gave up on him long ago, dont live in the area and franlkly dont give two shits about the situation in general. Find another year plus old thread to troll on because this one was dead and dead for a good reason... because unlike you no one else cares. Let him rot and may you rot as well wellstonian.
heather christian

Presto, PA

#20 Jan 28, 2014
Then you will know im not a remy, I dont have a drop of remy blood in me. I never stated that i changed because minus a few very drastic ones i really havent, and why should I, I'm fucking awesome. I just stated that i dont care who or what luke does.
my2sense

Coraopolis, PA

#21 Feb 10, 2014
Janet and Luke make a perfect couple.they are both manipulators, thief's, liars, they care more about drugs than their kids and neither one of them know what real love is.hell Janet jumps from bed to bed.she lost her kids and still care more about drugs and sex than getting her kids back.its hard to believe that Ben is her brother because his kids come first and he has been with Amy for along time.Janet needs to grow up and learn from her brother.
Best ever

Jeffersonville, IN

#22 Feb 10, 2014
I heard Dave wambling is trying to get out of his arson at Penn by blaming Luke..... Haha Dave like was in jail. Your gonna burn. Statements are pouring in against you.
Lukesfamily

United States

#24 Mar 28, 2014
Yeah luked done things he shouldn't. have and has been a bad citizen but that doesn't mean remys are bad. look up dray remy his son and you will only find stuff about winning academics.
Sport

United States

#25 Mar 29, 2014
heather christian wrote:
Then you will know im not a remy, I dont have a drop of remy blood in me. I never stated that i changed because minus a few very drastic ones i really havent, and why should I, I'm fucking awesome. I just stated that i dont care who or what luke does.
your awesome ? LOL, LOL . IN OTHER POST YOU SAID YOUR A DYKE. thats not awesome

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Wellston Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Jw&rb she’s cheating again 8 min got ya 2
Todd Taborn 3 hr RR 18
Felicia shotts Roger kelly 9 hr Neighbors 1
Eric Reed (Dec '14) 14 hr Stephanie Grant 13
Katie Barnett ans Stacy Partee (Sep '14) 16 hr Retribution 3
Brittany Rosale Skeens 20 hr Truthful 6
wlmj 21 hr Former poster 6

Wellston Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance