chris klintworth
First Prev
of 3
Next Last
HALEY GARD

Westerville, OH

#1 Aug 10, 2011
i heard he has a baby on the way!! what a piece of shit betcha he takes care of his kids as much as his sister NONE. him and jessica will prob go sell weed to get diapers or food!
Jessica shannon

Westerville, OH

#2 Aug 10, 2011
uhm no sweet heart that's were ur wrong i can take care of my kid with or without chris! he is a good dad shows how much you know u white trash bitch stop running ur mouth about christopher before i shut ur mouth for u doll cuz believe me i will keep ur mouth off my kids father!
bbb

Westerville, OH

#3 Aug 10, 2011
idk jessica would be a good mom but he'll prob leave her for another girl and leave that baby for someone else to take care of!
jessica shannon

Westerville, OH

#4 Aug 10, 2011
uhm no bb u needa put ur real name cux i betcha christopher will take care of u real fast just because he is with someone else does not mean he wont take care of his kid u needa grow up and stop!
Chris Klintworth

Columbus, OH

#5 Aug 11, 2011
Whoever this haley gard girl is!! needs to grow up and learn to keep her mouth shut, you got no business saying shit tawards me when you dnt even know me. i got enough respect to sit her and take this bullshit hating on me but when you envove me being a deadbeat father i take that shit personal. dnt fucking judge me. I am a going to be a great father. and honny sorry to burst your bubble but while your ass is sitting here gossip about people behind a computer i'll be getting my degree in college makin money and doing what i can to support my baby!!!!! And as for whoever "bbb" first of all put your real name if you got something to say to me stop being a lame!!!, it doesent matter if im with jessica or not as long as im there each and everyday to show my baby love and support Witch is what will happen, then you just need to grow a pair and leave me and my parenting skills alone i got a father and showed me the ropes and brought me up to be a respectfull young man and responable! and when i heard i was going to be a dad guess What i grew up!! And last but curently not least Jessica! you know im right here you got my number anytime you need to talk about anything! im right here for you and can't wait for my baby to come see his father (: also the baby shower is still on right? well tell my kid i love Him/Her and daddy's right here!!! Later Haters
firey

Columbus, OH

#6 Aug 11, 2011
I like chris:)
bommmaaa

Columbus, OH

#7 Aug 11, 2011
Awwwww. Chris will be the best daddy ever. but that girl idk bout her. She is a slut
Jessica Shannon

Westerville, OH

#8 Aug 11, 2011
bommmaaa wrote:
Awwwww. Chris will be the best daddy ever. but that girl idk bout her. She is a slut
thanks...(: ive changed alot!! i really had yeah there was a time i got around and did sum stupid things but i bet u havent seen me around latley it's because i live with my aunt she doesn't let me go any were or do anything and ima be a very good mom i would drop everything in my life and leave to raise my kid i love this baby with all my heart and nothing will ever change tha. put ur real name if u wanna talk babe(:! and chris yes the baby shower is on and u r a great father ur amazing and im glad if im sad i pick up the phone and u always kno how ta cheer me up!! and as for u haters haten on me and chris ya needa stop comin get off a chat site and live ur life(: u only have one huh CHRIS(:
STEVEN

Westerville, OH

#9 Aug 11, 2011
na she gonna be a good mama
Jessica Shannon

Westerville, OH

#10 Aug 11, 2011
thanks but honestly i dont need ur help im sure me an him have it covered sorry.
Chris klintworth

Columbus, OH

#11 Aug 11, 2011
First Thanks firey(: i like you too whoever you are lol, and thanks bommmaaa for the support, but yeh when jessica says shes changed alot, i just got done talking to her and she has changed drasticly im quite amazed myself. she isent Frontin either!! all of you guys "firey, bobommmaa and jessica are awesome, but jessica will be a great mother too! shes deff taking the pregnaceyy like a woman!!!!
katieeeeee0

Herndon, VA

#12 Aug 11, 2011
I heard it was evan lenegars baby.
Jessica Shannon

Westerville, OH

#13 Aug 11, 2011
it is not evan lenegars baby chris went to the doctors with me and they said i concieve may 31. that's when i was with chirstopher i was staying with him at his house and he knows that because we bought a pool and we put it up togther me him jessie and his dad and them! i think i would kno. and thanks chris i have changed alot.
mhm

Westerville, OH

#14 Aug 11, 2011
well i think jessica is ok. lil mouthy sometimes but always been like that i guess.. and as for chris uhmmm ok whatever hell prob never even talk to jessica!
katieeeeee0

Herndon, VA

#15 Aug 11, 2011
Then why do you tell evan it's his then all of a sudden it's chris'? Makes no sense to me. But hey, that's Wellston for ya.
jessica shannon

Westerville, OH

#16 Aug 11, 2011
ok put ur real name i just got off the phone with chris u needa stop i am not even mouthy! i just speak my oppinion!(:
carl

Westerville, OH

#17 Aug 11, 2011
ehh slut? maybe back in 7th grade but i have seen some improvment but i think shell be a mom if she dont fight
jessica shannon

Westerville, OH

#18 Aug 11, 2011
thank u carl and yes i admitt to being a bad kid but ive changed over the two years!!(: and im not gonna fight anyone now that ima mom if someone hits me im walking away and doing what's best for my baby
shalena

Westerville, OH

#19 Aug 11, 2011
uhm yah hell be a shit hole always have always will! shell prob have to go to court idk kno her but prob hun good luck he treated marleah like dump
jessica shannon

Westerville, OH

#20 Aug 11, 2011
um marleah has nun to do with me chris and my baby. were not together. were bestfriends and no marleah messed up with chris he didnt do anything to her.!!\ he isn't a piece of shit and im not going to take him to court for nun

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Wellston Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Man Sentenced in Workers' Comp Fraud (Apr '13) 2 min Let it out 64
Karen Craig compares to McLain 3 min truth 4
Hores people giving people diseases that they n... 3 hr Tender Loins 10
Oddreanna beers 3 hr Curious 1
Ray and Peggy apart. 47 4 hr Pixie99 7
Sonya McGuire and Karen Craig 11 hr better truther 27
Angela (bibo) crabtree 14 hr truth 7

Wellston Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance