First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Be Rock No Momma

“All hail Queen Mayor”

Since: Sep 11

Marion, OH

#43 Nov 10, 2012
Does anyone know if Luke Scott has a facebook account?? I would like to go look him up to see what he looks like..
baktrak

Jackson, OH

#44 Nov 10, 2012
Be Rock No Momma wrote:
Does anyone know if Luke Scott has a facebook account?? I would like to go look him up to see what he looks like..
i personally do not know luke-only heard of him. he was only doig his job. i have friends who worked the polls this year and those rules had to be enforced-even in ross county. the poor guy was only doing what he was instructed to do, so why bash someone for doing their job? oh, and b-rock--it was oyu that posted that lukes fb page said he likes men--how quickly you forget

Be Rock No Momma

“All hail Queen Mayor”

Marion, OH

#45 Nov 10, 2012
baktrak wrote:
<quoted text>i personally do not know luke-only heard of him. he was only doig his job. i have friends who worked the polls this year and those rules had to be enforced-even in ross county. the poor guy was only doing what he was instructed to do, so why bash someone for doing their job? oh, and b-rock--it was oyu that posted that lukes fb page said he likes men--how quickly you forget
Yup i did post that but it wasn't him it was another Luke Scott.. Should i apologize? Not happening.. I still want to see what he looks like, I can't find his page.. Is in under Beam Me Up Scotty?
ABC123

Jackson, OH

#46 Nov 10, 2012
Did you know that there is money in a fund for the fire dept. that Tom Baker won't let the fire dept. use. What is going to happen to the money that there going to get when our taxes are due again? Is ol'Tommy boy going to freeze that money to?
ABC123

Jackson, OH

#47 Nov 10, 2012
Be Rock No Momma SHU THE HEL UP NOBODY GIVES A RATS ASS ON WHAT YOU GOT TO SAY!!!
wowser

Lynx, OH

#48 Nov 10, 2012
oh but we do want to hear what be rock has to say. you just can't handle the truth. ha ha!
just olemefrom Wellston

Naples, FL

#49 Nov 10, 2012
wowser wrote:
oh but we do want to hear what be rock has to say. you just can't handle the truth. ha ha!
I surely hope we soon find out who be rock is because he's in deep shit! Just about there

Be Rock No Momma

“All hail Queen Mayor”

Marion, OH

#51 Nov 11, 2012
Well it looks like little Luke has quit something else.. His Face Book is GONE.. That little peter puffer deleted all his stuff and disappeared..
Gomer

Jackson, OH

#52 Nov 17, 2012
Be Rock No Momma wrote:
Well it looks like little Luke has quit something else.. His Face Book is GONE.. That little peter puffer deleted all his stuff and disappHomereared..
Surprise, surprise, surprise! He is a little piss ant. Probably hanging out in Athens smoking his cigs and sharing his words of wisdom.
sddlwy

United States

#53 Nov 17, 2012
I can't believe he hasnt come on here and defended himself
hmmm

Lynx, OH

#54 Nov 17, 2012
what makes you think he hasn't?/
Phat

Jackson, OH

#55 Jan 12, 2013
Speaking of luke, what happened to him? Haven't heard about him or saw him in a while.

Be Rock No Momma

“All hail Queen Mayor”

Beaver, OH

#56 Jan 13, 2013
Last i heard ole Luke was the bottom man in a giant jizzzz jerking contest.. Gives new meaning to dirty white boi...
candi

Jackson, OH

#57 Jan 13, 2013
Wht that mean? He was alway vary friendly and nice n school. He smile and laugh.
fruit punch

United States

#58 Jan 14, 2013
He's actually straight. But what does his sexual orientation have to do with anything?? Oh yeah, and for your information, he's in Athens at Ohio university attending school and working on his comedic career!
wow

Dublin, OH

#59 Jan 14, 2013
do they give classes in vulgar language? that's all his routine consisted of. comedy ? no./

Since: Jan 13

Rupert, WV

#60 Jan 14, 2013
Luke has a twitter though

Since: Jan 13

Rupert, WV

#61 Jan 14, 2013
Hsupa

Jackson, OH

#63 Jan 25, 2013
I saw him at the store he looks different and very thin but still same luke he was just talking and laughing. Did he move back?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Wellston Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Vanessa Sheets deleted post 3 min Follow it 2
George Denny 1 hr Captain obvious 2
Lisa hudson 1 hr Greg L 3
kim dulanty (Nov '16) 2 hr Wow 13
Make America Drug Free Again (Feb '17) 5 hr Jason Coe 8
Did a whole day... 14 hr better truther 4
Tiffany ponn still dealing drugs with Bryan sim... 15 hr Sara 1

Wellston Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance