hmmr

Jackson, OH

#1 Feb 21, 2013
The Walgreens in Jackson has the worst customer service I've ever seen anywhere. No one asks you if they can help you but then when you go to check out they want you to go to certain counters to buy certain things to help the cashiers with their in-store employee promotions, instead of checking out at one register. Like "Sweet Brown" says, "aint nobody got time for that".

I went to CVS. Found what I needed easily. Didn't have to move any stock carts out of my way to browse the shelves. The store was clean, unlike Walgreens. The cashiers were friendly and fast.

Walgreens will end up being just another vacant building as an eye sore in Jackson.
it

West Union, OH

#2 Feb 22, 2013
Really you gotta start this on wellston forum too!! You posted it on Jackson also! Get a life if you don't like it there don't go it's as simple as that no skin off their backs!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Wellston Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Sabra white 2 hr Only her 7
You all need to drink bleach 4 hr Jack the Ripper 4
Coal festival ride passes 6 hr better truther 14
Karen Craig's move 9 hr Dustin Hockman 12
Curtiss Jayjohn 11 hr Cindy S 3
Tiffany ponn sleeping with old men 14 hr Retribution 3
Duck linton and cindy remy 17 hr Goose 10

Wellston Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance