Jackson, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 21, 2013

Judged:

The Walgreens in Jackson has the worst customer service I've ever seen anywhere. No one asks you if they can help you but then when you go to check out they want you to go to certain counters to buy certain things to help the cashiers with their in-store employee promotions, instead of checking out at one register. Like "Sweet Brown" says, "aint nobody got time for that".

I went to CVS. Found what I needed easily. Didn't have to move any stock carts out of my way to browse the shelves. The store was clean, unlike Walgreens. The cashiers were friendly and fast.

Walgreens will end up being just another vacant building as an eye sore in Jackson.
it

Peebles, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 22, 2013

Judged:

Really you gotta start this on wellston forum too!! You posted it on Jackson also! Get a life if you don't like it there don't go it's as simple as that no skin off their backs!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

25 Users are viewing the Wellston Forum right now

Search the Wellston Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Tiffanie Leach Coleman Hill Collins 8 min Be Rock 36
Treatment for addiction 13 min likelystory 18
OH Who do you support for Governor in Ohio in 2010? (Oct '10) 17 min Canton 29,190
child neglect 31 min who are you talking about 5
drug bust on Michigan Avenue 1 hr what the heck 44
Allene 2 hr watergate 10
Rex Herrold 3 hr Blue eyes 19
April and Leland post 14 hr lmfao 6
•••
•••
•••
•••

Wellston Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000