First Prev
of 2
Next Last
beatrice

Jackson, OH

#1 May 8, 2012
so wht's up with this jerk? who's he with anyway? Isn't he supposed to be married or something. geez.
piece of work!!

Naperville, IL

#2 May 8, 2012
The do u mean lying Ryan ? What a joke he is. He would climb a tree to tell a lie then to stand on the ground and tell the truth!!
beatrice

Jackson, OH

#3 May 9, 2012
[QUOTE who="piece of work!!"]The do u mean lying Ryan ? What a joke he is. He would climb a tree to tell a lie then to stand on the ground and tell the truth!![/QUOTE]

That would be the one!! I wanna know who he's been screwing because his wife keeps putting up with it and I want her to get rid of his stupid a**. He's probly bringin home all kinds of shi* to her and those kids.
Nosey

Wellston, OH

#4 May 9, 2012
beatrice wrote:
[QUOTE who="piece of work!!"]The do u mean lying Ryan ? What a joke he is. He would climb a tree to tell a lie then to stand on the ground and tell the truth!!"

That would be the one!! I wanna know who he's been screwing because his wife keeps putting up with it and I want her to get rid of his stupid a**. He's probly bringin home all kinds of shi* to her and those kids.
Do you really care if she leaves him? Is it because you feel her pain? Or are you just a shit stirrer? If she wants to put up with scervin then why do you actually care? Unless you would like to have him for yourself. That's if you haven't already just saying.
obvious

Logan, OH

#5 May 9, 2012
Nosey wrote:
<quoted text>Do you really care if she leaves him? Is it because you feel her pain? Or are you just a shit stirrer? If she wants to put up with scervin then why do you actually care? Unless you would like to have him for yourself. That's if you haven't already just saying.
he was under cover
knowhertoo

Corning, OH

#6 May 9, 2012
obvious wrote:
<quoted text>he was under cover
Under cover for the FBI??? Sounds like a Charlie Daniels song!!! A joke! He is as undercover as I am the President!!!! He might tell you he is under cover, heck he might even tell you he works at Disney World and dresses up like Goofy all day long! Maybe his wife has a plan and biding her time. He is dating Jeff Martin's wife, April. Nasty sleezebag!! Jeff is a good guy!
justin

Logan, OH

#7 May 9, 2012
knowhertoo wrote:
<quoted text>Under cover for the FBI??? Sounds like a Charlie Daniels song!!! A joke! He is as undercover as I am the President!!!! He might tell you he is under cover, heck he might even tell you he works at Disney World and dresses up like Goofy all day long! Maybe his wife has a plan and biding her time. He is dating Jeff Martin's wife, April. Nasty sleezebag!! Jeff is a good guy!
his daughter is just like him lol
Anna Ervin

Tiffin, OH

#8 May 16, 2012
yeah i know my dad is like that but i hope your not talking about me? you better be talking about randi. and mandy his wife should leave him cause all he does is lie to her and sleeps around. i dont talk to him much mandy his wife is really good to us kids she has done more for us than he has.
dum dee dum dum

Wellston, OH

#9 May 18, 2012
Anna Ervin wrote:
yeah i know my dad is like that but i hope your not talking about me? you better be talking about randi. and mandy his wife should leave him cause all he does is lie to her and sleeps around. i dont talk to him much mandy his wife is really good to us kids she has done more for us than he has.
God bless you sweatheart.Don't pay any attention to this site .alot of people here tell the truth and some don't.
bluesclues

Jackson, OH

#10 May 18, 2012
for one ryan will screw anything that walks and talks hell maybe not even the talking part...a few weeks ago he was with that fat nasty christy she is also married and the other day he and his wife were at the goal line togethar so obviously she is a dumb fuck as well...
Mandy

Jackson, OH

#11 May 19, 2012
This is his wife and I was not in the goal line with him since about a year and a half ago. Hmmm. Wonder who that was. Christy who? This is good info. People do things for a reason so no, I'm not a dumb fuck. I'm a lonely mother in a horrible position that no one could ever imagine. So say what you will. I know what he does, and I know I do what I have to do for my own reasons. Judge if you may.
Shannon

Corning, OH

#12 May 20, 2012
It is no one's place to judge but God's so have your opinion if you will but you really should get to know more about Mandy, my cousin, before you call her a dumb fuck. I guess you didn't read what Ryan's daughter just wrote about Mandy, guess she can't be that bad of a person. Not only does she have step kids that she does her best to take care of without his help, they also have a gorgeous baby girl. I guess too you have never been married. It isn't like just breaking up with someone, it costs a lot of money, he will try to take everything she had left and so forth. She knows what he does and is biding her time however hurtful it may be to her and the baby. So until you walk in someone else's shoes, you really should keep the dumb fuck to yourself for being so quick to judge.
haha

Jackson, OH

#13 May 20, 2012
i dont know mandy but i know ryan pretty well and the sad part is he is a hell of a carpenter, he can build anything if he keeps his head clear,but thats the sad thing its hard to hire him to do a job and he only finishes have of it
goodenuff4u

Athens, OH

#14 May 20, 2012
yep----all you said and more---what about his bro.? big bad A.E.---no good lying so and so---why dont law officers have to take drug tests? if they do--someone must tip them off as to when it is their turn---
Anna Ervin

United States

#17 Dec 12, 2012
I think you all need to get a grip on your self I am 15 and I know how to stay out of people business you all are prob grown and in your 30's grow up and if your talking about people in your free time there is prob something going on in your life you need to take care of that is similar to what your talking about in others so you can see how to take care of it? I think so. I have been through a lot but I know when I'm grown I won't be talking about people on the Internet cause I will have a job to help people like you guys on her talking about People. Get of here and do something in your own life an stay out of mine! Thanks&#128536;
Ryan

Pickerington, OH

#18 Jan 3, 2013
beatrice wrote:
so wht's up with this jerk? who's he with anyway? Isn't he supposed to be married or something. geez.
Why you looking?
Jenny

Pickerington, OH

#19 Jan 3, 2013
She left him long ago
beatrice

Jackson, OH

#20 Jan 5, 2013
Ryan wrote:
<quoted text>
Why you looking?
yea...for you Ryan. U up for old times?
Shame

Jackson, OH

#21 Jan 5, 2013
dum dee dum dum wrote:
<quoted text>God bless you sweatheart.Don't pay any attention to this site .alot of people here tell the truth and some don't.
Agree with you.People do not care who they hurt as long as they are causing drama
Anna Ervin

United States

#22 Jan 7, 2013
My dad is married and isn't up for "old times" and you are right people don't care who they hurt. As long as your can talk about who you want when you want and use a fake name you are happy. Well he is married and has a 3 year old daughter with her so get a life and try to get with someone elce that is married cause your not getting with him.! Wow... Try to find someone elce life to ruin!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Wellston Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Apple Festival 2 hr IceMan PJN 4
terry kyle 4 hr Tater_Tot 58
OH Who do you support for Governor in Ohio in 2010? (Oct '10) 6 hr woo-boy 31,053
City Of Wellston Water Dept 6 hr really 25
My confusion 7 hr younghomie 5
Mary Moore Up in Lights 8 hr diggity 7
Girl named Jamie that works at Bellisio's 15 hr Law D Doll 9
•••
•••

Wellston Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Wellston People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE