Bergholz, OH

#2 Mar 1, 2012
lee hill he wont be in jail long he never is
does he

Jackson, OH

#3 Mar 1, 2012
hhhh wrote:
does he drive an older maroon or burgandy suv-maybe a bronco type suv?
dur

Jackson, OH

#4 Mar 5, 2012
hhhh wrote:
was it lee hill or jake hull?
cory hill

Jackson, OH

#5 Mar 6, 2012
well they did search my moms house and didnt find anything that was last week
jess

United States

#6 Mar 13, 2012
hhhh wrote:
u don't known what u r talking about stop sucklng dick and u will know more about shit
jess

United States

#7 Mar 13, 2012
dur wrote:
<quoted text>was it lee hill or jake hull?
jake hull is the one that had mark money lee hill had nothing to do. With anything
haha

Jackson, OH

#8 Mar 13, 2012
jess wrote:
<quoted text>jake hull is the one that had mark money lee hill had nothing to do. With anything
hard 2 believe hill had nothing to do with it. then why was his house searched prior? if he didnt im in shock hes nothing but thieving trash
jess

United States

#9 Mar 13, 2012
cory hill wrote:
thanks sis these people don't even know me to say shit about me they won't say it to my face because they know what I will do. Your bro lee hill
jess

United States

#10 Mar 13, 2012
cory hill wrote:
thanks sis these people they don't know me to say shit about me none of them will come and say it to my face because they know what I will do to them
callinuout

Jackson, OH

#11 Mar 13, 2012
jess wrote:
<quoted text>thanks sis these people they don't know me to say shit about me none of them will come and say it to my face because they know what I will do to them
REALLY? IM CALLIN YOU OUT, u POS THIEVING DRUGGIE you have been a thorn in the sid eof this community for yrs-ur whole family too=drug scum
jess

United States

#12 Mar 14, 2012
callinuout wrote:
<quoted text>REALLY? IM CALLIN YOU OUT, u POS THIEVING DRUGGIE you have been a thorn in the sid eof this community for yrs-ur whole family too=drug scum
u need to grow up and start worrying about your own life not everyone elses I have made mistakes but am trying to do better. I don't care what anyone says about me . No one is perfect in this world . And I know I am far from it but I am trying
S_U_N_N_Y

West Chester, OH

#13 Mar 15, 2012
jess wrote:
<quoted text> u need to grow up and start worrying about your own life not everyone elses I have made mistakes but am trying to do better. I don't care what anyone says about me . No one is perfect in this world . And I know I am far from it but I am trying
try harder

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Wellston Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Free 1 hr BoyButtJr 2
Lisa hudson 1 hr BoyButtJr 5
General Mills Fitness Center (Nov '13) 4 hr Huh 8
Wendy Baker 9 hr Adrian 4
Deadbeat Dads get ready! 14 hr FuckinAmazed 8
Micheal jones Hamden 14 hr FuckinAmazed 19
Shannon smith 15 hr gosee 8

Wellston Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance