of 2
Next Last

Be Rock No Momma

“All hail Queen Mayor”

Since: Sep 11

Albany, OH

#21 Jan 22, 2013
ahhh wrote:
I think you can just show up. Ask the guy with the machine gun, he is nice and helpful to whitey.
I am a Black British Woman with a deep accent!! Maybe I can work "Under Cover"
pesto

Lewisville, OH

#22 Jan 23, 2013
I think throughout your many posts you have been every gender and nationality in existence. That might help

Be Rock No Momma

“All hail Queen Mayor”

Chillicothe, OH

#23 Jan 23, 2013
pesto wrote:
I think throughout your many posts you have been every gender and nationality in existence. That might help
It's good to keep ya guessing
have proof

Manasquan, NJ

#26 Apr 14, 2013
I know that the sand hook shooting were a hoax, read papers tomorrow morning!!! will be revealed. This will shock the nation.

Be Rock No Momma

“All hail Queen Mayor”

Millersport, OH

#27 Apr 14, 2013
have proof wrote:
I know that the sand hook shooting were a hoax, read papers tomorrow morning!!! will be revealed. This will shock the nation.
No it won't shutup
Chris

AOL

#28 Apr 17, 2013
ahhh wrote:
There are other countries on Earth that have paranoid people who are at war with their government. Maybe some of you could look into moving. I hear the middle east and Africa and many central American countries are taking applications.
They don't have a problem with their government, but a government that represents certain interests and only certain people. I guess you can't see that though. You seem like one of those, it's not my fault, people who needs the government to help you wipe your backside. Wipe your own. I don't don't want to give up my freedom, so you can continue to play victim. Proper laws are in place, and if they were used, we wouldn't have the problems that we do. It's not responsible gun owners that are the problem.
I'm trying to figure out whether you are some drug addict, who would like guns to be gone so you can continue to rob people blind so you can feed your fix, or just weak. I guess it doesn't matter.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Wellston Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Mike Holly skeans 1 hr sara 7
Shannon Robinette / Griswold 1 hr Curious George 1
the adkins bunch (Oct '12) 3 hr Missya 12
wellston ohio! 4 hr BeRockUrWorld 6
whom it concerns 8 hr Ted 4
Vanessa Sheets again 15 hr Know more than I ... 7
kevin adkins (Aug '12) Tue Billy adkins 18

Wellston Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance