What are your thoughts on this girl.
mls

Dallas, TX

#2 Jan 6, 2011
Boobs....sag....
AlyssaBaker

Crestline, OH

#3 Jan 6, 2011
Bitch, shut the helll up. atleast i got boobs. sorry my d sized arent up to my neck. and from what i hear my boobs are pretty damn great caused i know pleanty of guys that wanna see them. how about you tell me who you aree there hunny?
AlyssaBaker

Crestline, OH

#4 Jan 6, 2011
And all i gotta say is your jealous(:
mls

United States

#5 Jan 6, 2011
Yes I'm jealous,I wish I could kick my boobs while walking too. Have u ever tried playing hacky sack with them?
yeahhbud

Flagstaff, AZ

#6 Jan 6, 2011
I'd like to see em! Lol
AlyssaBaker

Columbus, OH

#7 Jan 6, 2011
Oh hunny, get a life.
Maybe you should grow up and quit degrading people.
Hell, your jus soo insecure so you try to make others feel bad. Ive hear far worse, so if you think this hurts. Your mistaken.
AlyssaBaker

Columbus, OH

#8 Jan 6, 2011
yeahhbud wrote:
I'd like to see em! Lol
Thaaanks!(:
See bitch, hes only one of the many.
yeahhbud

Flagstaff, AZ

#9 Jan 6, 2011
She's a really nice girl, her boobs don't sag at all so idk what your talking about. She's always been a good friend no matter what. There isn't a single thing I could say that I don't like about her.
Alyssa bakers mom

Jackson, OH

#10 Jan 6, 2011
Um yeah this is alyssa bakers mom and just wana say that she cuts her tits instead of her wrists.Shes very insecure about her head size tit. also dont make fun of her herpies she had for about a year now thank you =)
cake

Jackson, OH

#12 Jan 6, 2011
where the cheese at??
AlyssaBaker

Columbus, OH

#13 Jan 7, 2011
Ohh shut up. Im pretty ssure id know if i had herpies. an cuntface! you need to stfu. Get your facts before you start shit.Sorry your the one that sluts around.
dudes woah

United States

#15 Jan 8, 2011
seriously maybe me and alyssa haven't had the greatest friendship but that was over stupid stuff. she doesn't deserve this. go talk about someone who is worth saying mean things over.
you guys probably are just jealous of her.
trying to make someone totally innocent feel bad about themselves but you obviously get enjoyment out of this.
haley

United States

#16 Jan 8, 2011
hey are you related to jeremy and kayla by chance im there cousin i live in jackson and i read on here that looking for their daddy and i no where he is and i cld give you all the info you need to get ahold of him no child sld be with their father:(

Since: Dec 10

United States

#17 Jan 8, 2011
You guys dnt even need to bring her name up she didn't do anything to anyone and u guys are obviously just jealous so shut up and get a real life bc urs is a waste
Ariel Johnston

Mcarthur, OH

#21 Nov 30, 2011
She is a nasty c*nt,sl*t,wh*re and any other words you could think of!(: Her p*ssy was so nasty someone i know couldn't even get a hard on! She likes to also bite while your having sex she left a scar on him! B*tch i f*cking hate your ass and i swear i will kick your a*s might not be today or tomaroww but it will happen!!!(: Everytime i see her the b*tch hides! So, get a life b*tch and start dating someone your own age! Dating someone that was 15 wow pretty f*cking nasty!!!! Quit hiding in brittanys vagina and come out!!! You no my number!((:
Sex Machine

Jackson, OH

#22 Dec 10, 2011
Her tìts are pretty nice. Probably one of the tightest pussìes I've had too, at least it was at the time.
ariel johnston

Mcarthur, OH

#23 Dec 19, 2011
Yeah well now shes a freakn hoe! Shes 18 and be datn young boys!!!!
Leanna Maxwell

Logan, OH

#24 Dec 25, 2011
I do believe Alyssa is in my Choir class and she seems like a great girl and she's so pretty :D I've heard a lot of nice things about her, more good than bad. You guys have NO right to be hating on her. She's pretty, smart, and nice from what I've heard.
ariel johnston

Mcarthur, OH

#25 Jan 5, 2012
Leanna Maxwell wrote:
I do believe Alyssa is in my Choir class and she seems like a great girl and she's so pretty :D I've heard a lot of nice things about her, more good than bad. You guys have NO right to be hating on her. She's pretty, smart, and nice from what I've heard.
Shes a nasty h*e!:)

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Wellston Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Amanda Dawn thacker Ruben berry 1 hr Truth 2
Stacey Anderson and Dakota 16 hr Yardstick 19
Baseball 16 hr Baseball 3
Heather davis 16 hr Hahahaha 7
Drug dealer (Sep '13) 17 hr Badboy 35
Kristy and Brian 17 hr Tell us 3
Stacey and her work hours 18 hr Yardstick 14

Wellston Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance