Dick Harper

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 1, 2011

Ok old topic really. Get over this shit and move onto something new.
tabby

Middleport, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 2, 2011

Dick Harper wrote:
Ok old topic really. Get over this shit and move onto something new.
Get on with your life and stop telling people who they can and cannot talk about, if you don't want to know about this forum dont simply open it or even reply! Thank you!:)
yea

Columbus, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 11, 2011

it was prolly hannah that posted under a fake name, noone else would stand up for her. haha can you say crater face. for real someone could fall into those dents on her face. if your not pretty then your not pretty sorry but you dnt have to act like hot sh*t still. get over yourself b*tch.
haha

Wellston, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 30, 2012

she thinks all the fn makeup she cakes on will help. and have you seen the nasty a** guys she dates now. eww
Hannah

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 31, 2012

Lol I don't even wear makeup Hahahaha I mean you could at least call me some names a bitch a bulldog is good I'll go with that haha
Hannah

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 31, 2012

haha wrote:
she thinks all the fn makeup she cakes on will help. and have you seen the nasty a** guys she dates now. eww
And as far as my boyfriend... You guys can talk shit but I'll guarantee your little small town boy don't have a job making 38 dollars an hour and own 5 houses and goes to school lol it's ok though I understand jealousy completely it sucks to suck dont it:) sit there behind your cute little computer screen and your fake ass name and talk your talk everyone who knows me knows all this shit is talk from suck ass girls with no lives sorry I don't have to wear clothes that show my shit to get talked to or looked at walk your little walk and go one somewhere haha you guys are pathetic time to grow up, try college maybe than youll have a lot less time to be on here trashing people. Enough said
told them

Circleville, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 31, 2012

Hannah never does anything wrong to people? She goes to school and plays a college sport. Really the jokes are getting old. The people that are posting these thinks are really probably just a jealous girl behind a computer screen. Try getting a life. Talking about her isn't going to bring her down. She is a tough girl and I'm pretty sure shed beat your ass if you wasn't scared to post your names
yup

Wellston, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 31, 2012

hahah nothing but lies outa that mouth. at least make it believable he own a beach house in malibu too? and talk bout not wearing slutty clothes shes the winner. cracks me up when ppl start shit but cracks me up even more when ppl try to defend their selv and jus look even more stupid. and noone gettn ass beat shes nothn but mouth.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 9 of9
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

16 Users are viewing the Wellston Forum right now

Search the Wellston Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
BEN & amy yates (Jun '13) 1 hr CaptainO 24
saul arthur n thelma woodruff 6 hr He would smash you 23
piss poor parents 6 hr AboutTime 4
cody hollingshead 7 hr Why ask why 16
Heather Christian 8 hr oh dear 11
mcdonalds 8 hr skittles 1
Bath salt 9 hr AboutTime 11
•••
•••