CRESTWOOD: Suspect fleeing arrest run...

CRESTWOOD: Suspect fleeing arrest runs into officers

There are 3 comments on the St. Louis Post-Dispatch story from Nov 9, 2009, titled CRESTWOOD: Suspect fleeing arrest runs into officers. In it, St. Louis Post-Dispatch reports that:

Laura Lahr, 47, was charged with assaulting police officers after she ran into two officers Saturday while trying to flee an arrest on a robbery charge.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at St. Louis Post-Dispatch.

chocolate

United States

#1 Apr 2, 2010
people never give the full story
Chocolate Lover

Saint Louis, MO

#2 Jan 22, 2011
And then again sometimes they do, and this bull dyke bitch got what was coming to her
anonymous

Saint Louis, MO

#3 Nov 19, 2012
Chocolate Lover wrote:
And then again sometimes they do, and this bull dyke bitch got what was coming to her
You are obviously unaware of the complete situation and also extremely immature as well as prejudicial. We know this woman and she did NOTHING WRONG. This family's dog was stolen and what happened to her and her family was an aggregious injustice. You should know the FACTS before you open your mouth. Also, as a neighbor, I witnessed the whole thing. She did NOT run into police, but only drove past them as they drew their weapons on her and her little girl. That is the problem with the world today; everyone thinks they know what they are talking about, but most of you DON'T

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Wellston Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
New Crimes in Florissant (Jun '17) 25 min Doctor Taco 316
Negroes and Handicap parking 41 min Dont think so 8
Illinois is Broke (Jun '16) 3 hr Marcus Welby 31
Hillary -Blunder Woman (Jun '17) 4 hr Marcus Welby 6
Democrats in Chaos (Nov '16) 4 hr Marcus Welby 172
News Arnold Officer Ryan O'Connor Shot by Handcuffed... 5 hr Doctor Taco 16
blacks dont have to follow the same rules as th... (Mar '15) 6 hr AMMERA123 61

Wellston Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance