Florissant, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 19, 2013

Readplease wrote:
<quoted text> Did you read the heading of this forum? N-e-p-o-t-i-s-m. Does that help? Make sure you keep your scared self home on election day please. I for one would really have a great day if you told me you don't vote because it's a waste of time. In closing... Got fu@k yourself.
Another whiner who thinks he can control people by demonstrating his knowledge of obscenities, abusive comments and inane ramblings.

How pathetic!
Facts

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 19, 2013

Thomas T wrote:
<quoted text>
Really? So someone makes a post referring to "Keith" and there are no posts with the name "Keith" as a heading but we are suppose to know who it is referring to. Why? Is the council president the only person in society named Keith? It would seem logical that anyone wishing to identify someone would use their Christian and their surname and/or position instead of just assuming everyone knew who they were referring to.
Still all that has been said here is accusations. No proof that the job was awarded before it was listed. No proof that the person getting the job is unqualified, No proof about any of the allledged improprieties. So, as has been said people resort to name calling when they cannot back up their allegations.
All you need do is show the documentation to validate your claims. Should be easy enough. Of course if you can't, if all you are capable of doing is resorting to school yard comments it is reasonable to assume you have nothing to verify your gripes.
Thomas T. you are obviously new to Topix. Calling someone out by their full name (especially in a negative manner) gives them the right to report ABUSE subsequently getting those comments removed. If you pay attention take notes and watch the Council meetings, this dialogue would be much easier for you to follow. Of course unless you are really that naÔve or you are attempting to covering up the truth. I bet you are much smarter and are very close to these situations.
another employee

Saint Louis, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 19, 2013

Except for item #8 the employee was correct on all counts. It would be easy to prove each item if employees were not afraid of being fired. The H R Director has no qualifications to be the HR Director. You have ranked police officers who should not be ranked according to their own regulations and qualifications. Can these be verified- no because you cannot see their applications for the positions since it is against the law to do so without their permission. If you were not qualified would you want to show qualifications. Concerning the next election if it were a 2 person race the present Mayor would lose. It was pointed out there were more votes against him ( his opponents ) than for him in the last election and he has ticked off alot of people since then.
Employee

Florissant, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 23, 2013

The only reason #8 became untrue was because the mayor seen THIS topic discussion. Soon after March 8 he changed his opinion and started to discuss with in house directors as to the personís qualifications. In other words the cat was let out of the bag. The mayor and his personal staff monitor Topix. The last thing he wants is his name/position negatively published in the press. He cannot handle that stress. As far as the employees of the city no one would dare divulge who they are on this discussion for fear of retaliation by the mayor. Just look at his past vindictive history. He has an obsessed temper of which he cannot control. When he chooses not to do something like the council special meeting April 15 to discuss the budget he ordered staff to not attend which included him. So how can the council do anything productive without accurate or any information provided? This mayor is a child who is unapproachable and lacks any positive personality. He is afraid to make a decision in fear of looking bad. He is nowhere near a leader and is a terrible manager. He does not know how to speak or discuss issues with his directorís staff or employees. Plain and simple he is weak. He does know how to portray been a big shot authority around his peers. Get into a private discussion with some of the surrounding mayorís such as Black Jack and Ferguson. Ask a question about our mayor and you shall receive a nonverbal response BUT their facial expression will speak volumes. The voters need to get rid of this guy.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 41 - 44 of44
|
next page >
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Wellston Discussions

Search the Wellston Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
MO Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Missouri ... (Oct '10) 7 min Obama Bitches 95,360
Bad drivers 5 hr Diva of Diversity 26
Trotterway 5 hr Diva of Diversity 17
Jamestown "Mall" (Jul '08) 9 hr hardhead 132
Real Estate Agents/Agencies 15 hr Shannon Howard 22
MO Missouri Proposition B: The Puppy Mill Bill (Oct '10) 18 hr Diane 6,906
MO Who do you support for Auditor in Missouri in 2... (Oct '10) Mon Claire 265
•••
•••
•••
•••

Wellston Jobs

•••