subway holdup

Posted in the Wellston Forum

Comments

Showing posts 1 - 20 of23
< prev page
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Hardhead

Eureka, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#1
Jan 8, 2013
 
the subway in grandview plaza was robbed last night,2 black males.i could've guessed that. where do you think they went?
Hoosiers

Fenton, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#2
Jan 8, 2013
 
Hardhead wrote:
the subway in grandview plaza was robbed last night,2 black males.i could've guessed that. where do you think they went?
Maybe they went to be with their white trailer-trash hoosier buddies.
Please post where you

Florissant, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#3
Jan 8, 2013
 

Judged:

1

Hardhead wrote:
the subway in grandview plaza was robbed last night,2 black males.i could've guessed that. where do you think they went?
saw the report. There is nothing on any of the news sites and nothing on the FPD or County police blotter. Nothing on Patch and they update the crime report every couple of hours. The only item concerning a Subway shop was the ones in/near U City.

It's good to let people know about these things, but you need to post factual info and links to it so people don't question the posting of such things
Thats Enough

Florissant, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#4
Jan 8, 2013
 
He and that Texas homo are race baiting fools that insist on coming here and causing tons of shit... Just ignore their asses.
Hardhead

Eureka, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#5
Jan 8, 2013
 
Please post where you wrote:
<quoted text>
saw the report. There is nothing on any of the news sites and nothing on the FPD or County police blotter. Nothing on Patch and they update the crime report every couple of hours. The only item concerning a Subway shop was the ones in/near U City.
It's good to let people know about these things, but you need to post factual info and links to it so people don't question the posting of such things
heard it on the police scanner last night,isn't it great how they keep stuff quite.i would not have posted it if i didn't hear it.
what a joke

Saint Peters, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#6
Jan 8, 2013
 

Judged:

1

Hardhead wrote:
<quoted text>heard it on the police scanner last night,isn't it great how they keep stuff quite.i would not have posted it if i didn't hear it.
You need a hobby if all your lame ass does is sit around and listen to a scanner all night so you can have subject matter to spew here. Get a life loser.
Sorry

Florissant, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#9
Jan 9, 2013
 
Hardhead wrote:
<quoted text>heard it on the police scanner last night,isn't it great how they keep stuff quite.i would not have posted it if i didn't hear it.
I don't buy the keep quiet scenario. I know for a fact that all the reporters and PA's at the stations listen to scanners and they would report a robbery. So I went to the Subway in Grandview and asked and they said there had been no robbery or even a problem. But a Subway shop was robbed on South Grand in the city on the night you claim it happened at Grandview.

There's still nothing on Patch they use scanners also because I asked.

I suggest since you are in such a hurry to post faulty info, make ludicrous remarks like calling in the Klan and shooting people that you move ASAP to a community more to your liking.

Maybe you misheard or maybe you are just trying to stir up more controversy against the black community.
Totally Right

Florissant, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#10
Jan 9, 2013
 
Thats Enough wrote:
He and that Texas homo are race baiting fools that insist on coming here and causing tons of shit... Just ignore their asses.
The Texas guy is obviously semi-literate and "Hardhead" is more or less the same.

Of course nothing ever good has come out of Texas so what can you expect. And if I were so scared and paranoid that I spent time listening to scanners I'd move. Sure the guy has an excuse like he can't get what his house is worth or whatever but that's BS. Anyone who is as worked up as he is would take the loss and literally "get out of town". Which would make a lot of people happy because who needs any more whiners?
I agree

Florissant, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#11
Jan 9, 2013
 

Judged:

1

Thats Enough wrote:
He and that Texas homo are race baiting fools that insist on coming here and causing tons of shit... Just ignore their asses.
They're on here constantly and do nothing but make BS comments and kiss each other's butts.

There's a reason the state is called Tex-ASS and it has nothing to do with its history.
Hardhead

Eureka, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#12
Jan 9, 2013
 
Sorry wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't buy the keep quiet scenario. I know for a fact that all the reporters and PA's at the stations listen to scanners and they would report a robbery. So I went to the Subway in Grandview and asked and they said there had been no robbery or even a problem. But a Subway shop was robbed on South Grand in the city on the night you claim it happened at Grandview.
There's still nothing on Patch they use scanners also because I asked.
I suggest since you are in such a hurry to post faulty info, make ludicrous remarks like calling in the Klan and shooting people that you move ASAP to a community more to your liking.
Maybe you misheard or maybe you are just trying to stir up more controversy against the black community.
'im not moving anywhere, i lived here all my life, i'm staying and fighting. maybe i did'nt hear right about the subway robbery, i sure thought that's what they said. if i made a mistake i'll say i'm sorry. i just want the people of this city to be aware of what's going on around here. this is the best city,bar none. but there is more and more crime, nonstop happening all the time and it's related directly to the black population. everyone knows this , but the goverment don't have the balls to say so. ask any police officer what they think of the apartment complex's in florissant,they would like to see them bulldozed down. there is alot that happens in the city you don't hear about. again, if i was wrong i'm sorry, but watch your backs.
Nikki McMillan

Florissant, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#13
Jan 9, 2013
 
Hardhead wrote:
<quoted text> 'im not moving anywhere, i lived here all my life, i'm staying and fighting. maybe i did'nt hear right about the subway robbery, i sure thought that's what they said. if i made a mistake i'll say i'm sorry. i just want the people of this city to be aware of what's going on around here. this is the best city,bar none. but there is more and more crime, nonstop happening all the time and it's related directly to the black population. everyone knows this , but the goverment don't have the balls to say so. ask any police officer what they think of the apartment complex's in florissant,they would like to see them bulldozed down. there is alot that happens in the city you don't hear about. again, if i was wrong i'm sorry, but watch your backs.
I haven't been able to find any info concerning the incident, but maybe the dispatcher made the mistake and not you. What's important as you stated is that people get the information and then they can do with it what they choose.

I've never used a scanner but I am sure that the conversation is not always clear nor accurate. And I commend you for 'standing your ground'. You don't seem to be someone that would create false information just to get attention.

I can't, however, agree that all the crime is related to blacks though. The guy who broke into Beltz (granted that is Hazelwood) and destroyed the aquariums wasn't. And my friend's home was broken into and burglarised by two white youths who actually lived on the block. But I will agree that the majority of crimes are being committed by young black males. Likewise many of them, when the details come out are not city residents but come from other communities.
Hardhead

Eureka, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#14
Jan 9, 2013
 
Nikki McMillan wrote:
<quoted text>
I haven't been able to find any info concerning the incident, but maybe the dispatcher made the mistake and not you. What's important as you stated is that people get the information and then they can do with it what they choose.
I've never used a scanner but I am sure that the conversation is not always clear nor accurate. And I commend you for 'standing your ground'. You don't seem to be someone that would create false information just to get attention.
I can't, however, agree that all the crime is related to blacks though. The guy who broke into Beltz (granted that is Hazelwood) and destroyed the aquariums wasn't. And my friend's home was broken into and burglarised by two white youths who actually lived on the block. But I will agree that the majority of crimes are being committed by young black males. Likewise many of them, when the details come out are not city residents but come from other communities.
this is very true alot of the crimes are being commited by friends of theirs that come up from the city on weekends. just look at the valley of the flowers they come up by the bus loads to fight and steal, they have ruin it for the people who live in the city. there is more and more blacks moving in and the crime rate is going up and up. simple facts.i never would have made the statement about subway if i did'nt the it was true. when you listen to a scanner your only hearing alittle bit of what's really going on and i commend our police for the job they do. you'll want to shake the hands of all the officers if you listen to a scanner once in awhile,and i don't even have mine on that much.
Hardhead

Eureka, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#16
Jan 10, 2013
 
i did'nt make it up,i guess it was a mistake. i would not do that.

Since: Nov 07

Florissant, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#17
Jan 10, 2013
 
From the neighborhood watch report for
01/07/2013

Robbery-Grandview Plaza (business)- Two suspects entered the business and took $300. The suspects

were described a-#1 black male, late 20s early 30s, 57, thin build, thick black jacket w/black mask

connected to it, and black ski gloves; #2 black male, dark completion, 19-20 years old, 62, thin build,

light green or tan ski mask, black track jacket w/green, yellow & red stripes on sleeves. Both suspects

left on foot toward Waterford.
well

Florissant, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#18
Jan 10, 2013
 
Reverend Vegas wrote:
How lame to make up a crime just because your life is lame. What an ass clown.
Suck on that a@@wipe.
well

Florissant, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#19
Jan 10, 2013
 
Reverend Vegas wrote:
How lame to make up a crime just because your life is lame. What an ass clown.
You been an a22hole sense your first post.
Hardhead

Eureka, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#20
Jan 11, 2013
 
well now that squared away, there was a person robbed at the huck's on patterson wed. they took the money and ran to some apts. around there. the people know who is was he's a customer that goes there often. this huck's is known to be a high crime area. suspect black male.
Hardhead

Eureka, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#21
Jan 11, 2013
 
Newman07 wrote:
From the neighborhood watch report for
01/07/2013
Robbery-Grandview Plaza (business)- Two suspects entered the business and took $300. The suspects
were described a-#1 black male, late 20s early 30s, 57, thin build, thick black jacket w/black mask
connected to it, and black ski gloves; #2 black male, dark completion, 19-20 years old, 62, thin build,
light green or tan ski mask, black track jacket w/green, yellow & red stripes on sleeves. Both suspects
left on foot toward Waterford.
yep!
Still Dont Believe

Florissant, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#22
Jan 11, 2013
 
Newman07 wrote:
From the neighborhood watch report for
01/07/2013
Robbery-Grandview Plaza (business)- Two suspects entered the business and took $300. The suspects
were described a-#1 black male, late 20s early 30s, 57, thin build, thick black jacket w/black mask
connected to it, and black ski gloves; #2 black male, dark completion, 19-20 years old, 62, thin build,
light green or tan ski mask, black track jacket w/green, yellow & red stripes on sleeves. Both suspects
left on foot toward Waterford.
it. There's nothing on the FPD or County police blotter. Nothing in the media. Anyone can type anything on here and say it came from an official source.
Post a verifiable link and maybe people won't think you are "full of it".
Since some of you people believe anything posted on here.....I won the Nobel Prize and the multi-million dollar lottery, and a trip around the world, and also I am God, Jesus and the Holy Spirit.
Hardhead

Eureka, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#23
Jan 11, 2013
 
this is exactly what i heard.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 20 of23
< prev page
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Wellston Discussions

Search the Wellston Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
MO Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Missouri ... (Oct '10) 27 min Donnie 95,009
Woman Watching TV Learns of Her Home's Violent ... 2 hr Joan Wilder 7
Walnut Park (Mar '10) 3 hr getgoing 173
MO Missouri Proposition B: The Puppy Mill Bill (Oct '10) 18 hr layback 6,894
slurry seal and rocks 22 hr dr fill 48
hazelwood fireworks Thu flodaddy 16
Message to the Mayor and the Council (Jul '11) Wed Mark B 128
•••

Flood Warning for St Louis County was issued at July 10 at 9:50PM CDT

•••
•••
•••
•••

Wellston Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Wellston People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Wellston News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Wellston
•••

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]
•••