Rape, assault counts lodged against l...

Rape, assault counts lodged against local man

There are 3 comments on the www.pressrepublican.com story from Mar 12, 2008, titled Rape, assault counts lodged against local man. In it, www.pressrepublican.com reports that:

A 28-year-old Malone man was indicted on nearly two dozen charges, including rape, assault and threatening to kill a Franklin County woman.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at www.pressrepublican.com.

Since: Dec 07

Denver, NC

#1 Mar 16, 2008
This is very shocking news to hear, i used to babysit this man as a child. He was an all around normal child that was just the same as any other child his age, a bit hyper though what boy as a pre-teen into teen years isn't? If he has done this then he will have to take the punishment that comes with these charges. I want to beleive that he didn't but will have to wait for the outcome of this case. I wish the family all the best through these tough times that are ahead.
jughead

Floral City, FL

#2 Mar 21, 2008
any budy that wood kik a dog and beet a lady is a pos he s got a long reckerd and wil go away for a long time thems are felunies and he go to atikka prison for them

Since: Dec 07

Denver, NC

#3 Mar 21, 2008
I am sure that if he has a record and has done these things he will and should be punished. Just very sad to me knowing that in Franklin County, there seems to be not much help of anykind to prevent these things. Maybe when these kids start to go towards trouble they need to be drawn back into the family,instead of walking the streets, drinking, doing drugs and anything else they find to do in Malone. I just think Malone and the people of Malone could be and have so much more. Someone has to stand up and make results happen,otherwise it will be more of these types of terrible crimes, and the newspapers will continue to be filled with these negetive articles. Sometimes when people hear something enough they will start to believe it, so if these children think, hear and see that they aren't worth it long enough then they will start to give up and will get into trouble,as if to say here you go this is what you expected! So start expecting more Franklin County,work for and get results!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Wells Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Franklin County man accused of rape, incest (Jan '08) Jul '16 Sue 9
News Decontamination stations open (Aug '15) Aug '15 djl 1
News Is park nature's last stand? (Jun '14) Mar '15 esf14 5
News Man accused of threatening to 'shoot up' school... (Apr '14) Apr '14 zeldo 1
News Read Comments (Dec '12) Dec '12 Piseco Junky 1
News Hamilton County Express (Oct '12) Oct '12 Your post is so i... 1
Debate: Occupy Wall St - Wells, NY (Nov '11) Nov '11 Voigt 1

Wells Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Wells Mortgages