6.0 Earthquake Hits Wells Nevada

Full story: News10 Sacramento

A large earthquake has struck northeast Nevada near Elko. The U.S. Geological Survey now estimates the preliminary magnitude at 6.0. Elko County Undersheriff Rocky Gonzalez says there are unconfirmed reports of ...
Comments
21 - 38 of 38 Comments Last updated Oct 6, 2011
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
ibemee

Menlo Park, CA

#25 Feb 22, 2008
Wells and Elko are beautiful places... I feel sorry for anyone who doesn't appreciate the beauty of the high desert country - but they should stay away and leave the pristine desert to those of us who love and understand it. I will ALWAYS be homesick for the Nevada desert!
I hope no further damage comes......
TIM JR

Thayne, WY

#26 Feb 22, 2008
Everyone i met at donnas has been very nice also ooooo how i love that town i never left a ring there but there are a few girls that i would like to bye one for.
Dave S From Etna Wy

Etna, WY

#27 Feb 22, 2008
hey does anyone if that male prositute at Donnas is still there, He was GRRRREAT! Please let me know i am very worried about him
J BOY

Thayne, WY

#28 Feb 22, 2008
HAIL TO DONNAS I NEED A REPORT BEFORE I ;HEAD;THAT WAY
TIM JR

Thayne, WY

#29 Feb 22, 2008
I cant believe how everyone is being so slow at giving me this report i have been a patron of this place since i was a young man running freely in the hills of wyoming and the only words that my horse and i could think of were DONNAS DONNAS please someone give me a report on that place asap.i am also selling my car if anyone is interested in a 1974 ford pinto reply by posting here it was the car i first went to wells in.
Bubbles 37

Reno, NV

#30 Feb 23, 2008
this is so dumb it doesn't tell you any thing!!
TRF

Carson City, NV

#31 Feb 23, 2008
Donnas Ranch is Fine and Open for business...
TIM JR wrote:
I cant believe how everyone is being so slow at giving me this report i have been a patron of this place since i was a young man running freely in the hills of wyoming and the only words that my horse and i could think of were DONNAS DONNAS please someone give me a report on that place asap.i am also selling my car if anyone is interested in a 1974 ford pinto reply by posting here it was the car i first went to wells in.
wells resident

Peoria, AZ

#32 Feb 24, 2008
o please i have been in roseville,it dosnt give u much room to talk.
elkogirl

Rancho Cucamonga, CA

#34 Feb 27, 2008
joe wrote:
That place is a HELL HOLE any way
If it is, it's because of californians come flocking over to nevada; stay home
Rev Dan

El Dorado Hills, CA

#35 Feb 27, 2008
Elko/Riverside sort of the same.
joe

Roseville, CA

#36 Feb 28, 2008
JMC wrote:
<quoted text>
Really? There are some very beautiful sites around that area. And the people who live there are generally very helpful and kind. You, sir, are ignorant.
I am not ignorant. I just am very opinionated and my opinions tell me that that place is a LIVING HELL!!! Have you honesdtly ever saw it during July ITS UGLY!!
ohwhat

Sparks, NV

#37 Mar 7, 2008
YOu are so right Donna's does suck ..... if you got the right amount of money!!!

“To each his own...”

Since: Oct 07

Fair Oaks

#38 Mar 7, 2008
JMC wrote:
<quoted text>
Really? There are some very beautiful sites around that area. And the people who live there are generally very helpful and kind. You, sir, are ignorant.
Agreed.
dirtding

Peoria, AZ

#39 Mar 30, 2008
hey pig face we dont want your worthless ass in our town any how
numben

Long Beach, WA

#40 Mar 30, 2008
I liked Wells, NV.
DEAN BERRY

Elko, NV

#41 Feb 20, 2010
Cheyenne wrote:
<quoted text>
lol!
Find all about Wells and Elko, Nevada: HDEANBERRY.COM . Wells is the sphincter of North America. And they are THE MOST CHICKENS--T people you will ever live amongst. It's the minijew (mormon) influence.
DEAN BERRY

Elko, NV

#42 Feb 20, 2010
ibemee wrote:
Wells and Elko are beautiful places... I feel sorry for anyone who doesn't appreciate the beauty of the high desert country - but they should stay away and leave the pristine desert to those of us who love and understand it. I will ALWAYS be homesick for the Nevada desert!
I hope no further damage comes......
It's some type of sickness if you miss this crap. But I notice you no longer live here. People are like that ...they destroy some place then move out of it.
Hmmm

Phoenix, AZ

#43 Oct 6, 2011
Well I know the crew who came in to fix the school were a bunch of losers! One of them even got an STD from GINA who is a blackjack dealer in wells. Sad part is he was Married!!! We all know GINA right? Town WH*RE!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Wells Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
NV Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Nevada in... (Oct '10) Aug 20 Whooooooo 788
NV Who do you support for Governor in Nevada in 2010? (Oct '10) Apr '14 MikeMike 134
Balloon trophy part of Nevada 150th (Jan '14) Feb '14 BOOBS 5
Child Murder Case: Baby-sitter testifies (Jul '06) Nov '13 AkLDT 49
fi nd a women in your t own tonight free! (Sep '13) Sep '13 Arden Zwerschke 1
NV Who do you support for Attorney General in Neva... (Oct '10) Apr '13 Duh 25
NV Senate Majority Leader Harry Reid wins re-election (Nov '10) Apr '13 Dudedad 124
•••
•••
•••

Wells Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Wells People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Wells News, Events & Info