Nevada quake felt in SoCal - The Dail...

Nevada quake felt in SoCal - The Daily Breeze

There are 4 comments on the Daily Breeze story from Feb 21, 2008, titled Nevada quake felt in SoCal - The Daily Breeze. In it, Daily Breeze reports that:

A strong earthquake shook rural northeastern Nevada early Thursday, causing at least one building to collapse and forcing the evacuation of a truck stop, authorities said.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Daily Breeze.

Steve

Reno, NV

#1 Feb 21, 2008
I find it hard to believe that people 800 miles away felt an earthquake that I didn't feel, and I only live 350 miles away.
But, if you say so......
jackrabbit

United States

#2 Feb 21, 2008
I live in Ely only 140 away and didn't fell it either.
Guess who

Las Vegas, NV

#3 Feb 22, 2008
I read that it sounded like a frieght train. That sounds more like a tornado.....
Guess who

Las Vegas, NV

#4 Feb 22, 2008
Steve wrote:
I find it hard to believe that people 800 miles away felt an earthquake that I didn't feel, and I only live 350 miles away.
But, if you say so......
Can earthquakes happen in other areas too? Or could the fault line be really long?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Wells Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Pic Child murder trial begins (Nov '06) Dec '16 Amanda Hunt 160
News VEA to Discuss Cooperative's History and Goals ... (Apr '15) Apr '15 you know who 2
fi nd a women in your t own tonight free! (Sep '13) Sep '13 Arden Zwerschke 1
News Elko County gas, oil lease sale heralds first u... (Mar '13) Mar '13 Judy 1
News 6.0 Earthquake Hits Wells Nevada (Feb '08) Oct '11 Hmmm 38
kayla s. (Jun '11) Jun '11 cdjk 6
News Reno police ask for public's help to find missi... (Apr '11) Apr '11 Hoping 1

Wells Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Wells Mortgages