Child Murder Case: Baby-sitter testifies

Child Murder Case: Baby-sitter testifies

There are 49 comments on the Elko Daily Free Press story from May 12, 2006, titled Child Murder Case: Baby-sitter testifies. In it, Elko Daily Free Press reports that:

Northeastern Nevada Regional Hospital emergency room nurse Mary Gonzalez describes how 3-year-old Ricky Ortega had marks on his legs indicating that they had been pried apart, as she concluded from her ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Elko Daily Free Press.

First Prev
of 3
Next Last
Tiffany Austin Albright

Peoria, AZ

#41 Nov 8, 2011
Very well said Dusty. I am so sorry for everything you have went through in the last 5 years. I was in shock to hear that your mother passed as well. Are you still in Elko? Josh still lives there too. He is a great guy and I think that you should contact him. He needs great friends, as do you.:) I love your family and I really hope that you continue on the path you are going on, you sound like you are in a better place than the last time I spoke with you. I loved your sister as my own and there isn't a day that goes by that I don't think of her. Hugs to you and hope to talk to you soon. I sent to a request on FB and I will try to get some pics up of Sara and I while she was in Tucson. I also have some kiddo pics of us from Congress. I know that she will be smiling and laughing from up above when I post them too.:) Talk toyou soon.

Tiffany
Blue

Pacoima, CA

#42 Nov 8, 2011
I am so touched that everyone seems to be coming together from both sides. Thanks, Dusty, for explaining that it took place on Sovereign ground -- no it is making more sense. This is helping me to understand things much better. Since it has been a very long time since I read up on the case and since I am an outsider, can someone please give me a list of who's who? Example: Pam was Sara's mother and Sara was Ricky's mother. Who are the relatives in Alaska? And Mike, I assume, was Sherry's husband? etc... Dusty, you are Sara's brother?? Sherry and Melissa were just friends of the family?? Pam was a Minister of some sort? Please understand that I am requesting a Who's Who because I don't know you all so it is not easy for me to keep up with the conversation until I can link you all together in my head.
Thanks (:
Blue

Pacoima, CA

#43 Nov 8, 2011
hey blue .... we believe that melissa and sherry both had a part in it...one more so than the other... one of them tried to take the fall for the other .

Dusty,
Which one tried to take the fall for the other? Why do you think that one tried to take the fall for the other? Who do you believe had the bigger part in this? I realize no one was there and it is just speculation but, from what you know, who and why played the bigger part?
renee

Anchorage, AK

#44 Nov 9, 2011
hey thankks again, i really didnt know what was going on with freddy there, seriously i was in denial is right, i dont know how many times he can deny, accusations, and of course cause i was married to him i am supposed to believe him, i feel stupid about alot of stuff but the one thing i am sure of, i did love saramae, so thanks fro setting the record straight, i'm gonna, we wiser in the future hopefully, i guesss trust is for sure
earnrd not given. sincerelty thanks dusty take care now bye, glad your doin good now

Since: Nov 11

Cleveland, OH

#45 Nov 9, 2011
Blue wrote:
I am so touched that everyone seems to be coming together from both sides. Thanks, Dusty, for explaining that it took place on Sovereign ground -- no it is making more sense. This is helping me to understand things much better. Since it has been a very long time since I read up on the case and since I am an outsider, can someone please give me a list of who's who? Example: Pam was Sara's mother and Sara was Ricky's mother. Who are the relatives in Alaska? And Mike, I assume, was Sherry's husband? etc... Dusty, you are Sara's brother?? Sherry and Melissa were just friends of the family?? Pam was a Minister of some sort? Please understand that I am requesting a Who's Who because I don't know you all so it is not easy for me to keep up with the conversation until I can link you all together in my head.
Thanks (:
pam. mother of 2 ... 1 test from a non denominational pastuer
dusty.. pams son... us army.. etc
sara mae ..pams daughter. mother of 1 ..
ricky... saras son.. pams granson ... my nephew...
mike,... pams brother... sara and i.s uncle..
AkLDT.... sara and i's cousin
jack.... saras and i's cousin..
tiff... saras good friend..
fred... saras father
renee ... freds wife

shelly -melissa-... babysitters.... the ones that hurt ricky...

as far as who was coverin who... your guess is as good as mine.. some of the lies were lies stacked upon lies ... hard to decipher...hope this helps blue.. dusty

Location hidden

#46 Nov 28, 2011
I HAVE A FRIEND WHO KNOWS WHAT HAPPEN TO MILISSA AND HER MOTHER. DOSE ANY BODY KNOW THE TRUE BACK GROUND ABOUT THEM? HOW WELL DID SARAS MOTHER KNOW THEM. TO LATE HER GRANDCHIELD STAY AT THERE HOUSE?

Cleveland, OH

#47 Nov 28, 2011
paulchapter wrote:
I HAVE A FRIEND WHO KNOWS WHAT HAPPEN TO MILISSA AND HER MOTHER. DOSE ANY BODY KNOW THE TRUE BACK GROUND ABOUT THEM? HOW WELL DID SARAS MOTHER KNOW THEM. TO LATE HER GRANDCHIELD STAY AT THERE HOUSE?
well it wasnt so much my mom that was in charge of that end of it... i know my sister used sherry as a babysitter for quite some time... melissa didnt move in till a couple of months or so before the incident... i picked him up from there when i was on leave and it was just sherry and my nephew ... and there was never a mark on him... so i dont know if that helps paul..... there really was nothing to send off any alarms and none of us saw any red flags..... regards... dusty faulkner...
Dani8888

Elko, NV

#48 Aug 25, 2012
leandra wrote:
I would like to see the report in the paper about this. It is not available to me unless i pay to see the Elko Daily Free Press archives. I have no credit card. it would be great if you could send me a copy to my e-mail. The adress is [email protected]
Thank you
Leandra Moschetti
If you search what it says for the headline at elkodaily.com it will come up I just read it dont click on the site just go there and type it in the search bar
AkLDT

Anchorage, AK

#50 Nov 2, 2013
renee bullock mom too wrote:
listen up and hear it good all yall, for one your drawing conclusions to things i never flat out said, so you saying that i am trashing your mother well no i am not, she trashed her self, we all knew what she kept in her hotel room,, remember the safe, and what was in it, and why did she move out of her husbands, and why didnt she take sara to the airport with the baby, as a matter of fact why did she not even tell sara about our phone calls, and as far as rekindling something thats totally absurd, fred had no intentions on getting back eith your mother and if he did, i guess seeing her the way she was, scared him off, the information i got from the detectives
is none of your business, they knew your whole family for years, and furthermore and i repeat furthermore dusty, sara called me alot and called me her mom and she was happy that me and her dad were together because she had a better relationship,
with him now then she ever did before she talked to her dad all the time and we always helped her whenever she needed it, i also talked to her right before she died, and she told me things that she asked me never to tell anyone, i dont care what you interpret from what i said, you can say whatever you want, sara chose, not to visit when we offered several times, it wasnt as if, she wasnt offered, and i will say, that i do consider her my child even thou, i'm not blood, just like fred took care of you when you were growing up financially and physically, i have hundreds of pics over many years time with you kids in them, your mother sent them to us a long time ago, yes fred loved your mother, but that was a long time ago, and you should atleast respect him for taking care of you the years that your real father never did, i dont feel that abuse from you is necessary and screaming personal family matters about your
deceased family members in a rude way, shows very little of yourself, i dont give a shit what you think of me, i dont speak of the dead in a way like that, matter of fact i really dont have much to say about your mom, never really knew her, just the last few years thats all, but sara knew and she told me, kinda like the one man your mom married and what he did to sara, i know more than i care to say, so you can just rest easy tonite knowing that you talked about your mother in the way you did saying that stuff about poisoning and let the whole worldwonder, wtf, rekindle for saras sake, who does that? whatever, your mom wasnt even divorced, and she is in a much better place now, and my tribute to sara, is from my heart as i think of her all the time, so take this any way you want but i know the facts and you, have quite the imagination there dusty, i hope you get some guidance like you said when we tal;ked a year ago, cause the tribute was done in love, not to bring up horrible memories, and jsutice is not completely done as i said i would have done things a little different but you really need a clear mind to do that now dont you, take care now, and dont bother replying i wont pull up this webpage again to read it, and to think you actually brought up the funeral, you sound like,
your pissed because you helped out, i never knew about that, so maybe i can work on getting some money to you dusty, so you can bitch about something else, dont ever speak of my husband that way again, you couldnt walk in his shoes and none of your family could either, he was there for you when you had no-one, so remember that, when your trashin everyone else, and i'll pray for you, goodbye. and the rest of you can shut up too, I'm sure sara is smiling right now.
Bring it "Cee U Next Tuesday"

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Wells Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News VEA to Discuss Cooperative's History and Goals ... (Apr '15) Apr '15 you know who 2
News Balloon trophy part of Nevada 150th (Jan '14) Feb '14 BOOBS 5
fi nd a women in your t own tonight free! (Sep '13) Sep '13 Arden Zwerschke 1
News Elko County gas, oil lease sale heralds first u... (Mar '13) Mar '13 Judy 1
News Spring Creek man gets 30 years for Elko murder (Feb '13) Feb '13 Lisa Anderson 1
Burglaries Still Ongoing in Spring Creek? (Aug '12) Aug '12 Concerned Resident 1
News Spring Creek man accidentally shoots wife in leg (Oct '07) Jul '12 Ray Jadwick 4
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Wells Mortgages