Child Murder Case: Baby-sitter testifies

Child Murder Case: Baby-sitter testifies

There are 49 comments on the Elko Daily Free Press story from May 12, 2006, titled Child Murder Case: Baby-sitter testifies. In it, Elko Daily Free Press reports that:

Northeastern Nevada Regional Hospital emergency room nurse Mary Gonzalez describes how 3-year-old Ricky Ortega had marks on his legs indicating that they had been pried apart, as she concluded from her ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Elko Daily Free Press.

blue

Anchorage, AK

#21 Sep 18, 2011
Blue wrote:
Renee,
Please tell us what you know. Do you think the babysitter or her family had anything to do with it?
yes blue been a long time but I have never forgotten, I know things things that sara told me, I do not want to post it on this public site, the problem is that nothing is going to bring sara and ricky back and its too late too get justice, but I would like to talk to the babysitter there is something wrong with this whole story.
Blue

Los Angeles, CA

#22 Sep 18, 2011
blue wrote:
<quoted text>
yes blue been a long time but I have never forgotten, I know things things that sara told me, I do not want to post it on this public site, the problem is that nothing is going to bring sara and ricky back and its too late too get justice, but I would like to talk to the babysitter there is something wrong with this whole story.
I agree. Something doesn't sit well with the outcome of this case to me. At the same time it sounds like family and friends on this Post do not want to discuss it or comment any deeper on it. FYI it's never too late for Justice.

I've asked on this Post what ever happened to the convicted person in this case. From the little I have gathered and read, it sounds like she eventually got out of prison? I was just simply on this Post trying to find out if friends and family believed that the convicted person in this case actually did it, that's all. To me it sounds like a) Family and Friends know more, and b) the same family and friends don't want to discuss it anymore or c) don't want to discuss it over a public forum, which is fine. However, if the same were to happen to me in my own family I would fight for justice until the end of my life and never give up. But that's just me.
fry

Inglewood, CA

#23 Nov 5, 2011
How many people believe that The babysitter did it and what happen to her
renee bullock mom 2

Anchorage, AK

#24 Nov 6, 2011
Blue wrote:
<quoted text>
Excuse me, Dusty? What would I need to feel guilty about? i Am a student and am interested in researching this case.
heres some info, sara told me the nite she picked baby ricky up from her moms the baby was already crying, when a baby crys it means something, the details sara told ne dont add up and the details she also told me when she got out of jail her mother knew about, i wasnt mentioned in the obituary, sara was going to send me all the facts, cause she knew more than what she was able to tell, she told me details, who wrote the obituary for both deaths, theres your answers, do the math. sorry but there are facts that were not told, because sara was the only one who could tell them, and i was not invited, matter of fact i was pretty much avoided
while, saras dad was there, for the funeral, the bottom line is that the baby was crying when sara picked him up, then well i guess you all know most of the rest of the story anyway, sara trusted me, she knew i would make sure justice was done, she wanted that no matter who the perp was. justice is not been done.
saras death was very suspicious to me, i talked to the officers at elko, they told me she was a good kid and was clean, was jogging everyday, and she was going to do the right thing, they also said she was dealt un unfair hand from the start, i know what that means, not important to tell, but she got out of jail determined to set the record straight and never made it that far, now did she,
so, her father is also still suffering from her death everyday, so much guilt as he never got to say goodbye, and also the last time she called which wasjust a day or two before she died, she wanted to talk to her dad, he was ill and so i talked to her a long time,
she sounded real good, clean and determined, i told her to call again so her dad could talk to her, and never happened, i'm sorry
but i listened to the recordings several times on our answering machine from her mother, they were always changing we never really were told what was wrong with sara as the story kept changing, as we prepared to get the flight, she was suffering from 3 different things by that point, those recordings will stay with frederick and I forever, i'm sorry but, to me her symptoms were as of those of a poison, and undetected unless you are specifically looking for it, and even thou I asked frederick to make sure the coroner kept tissue, it was her mothers wish not to, what was the harm in making sure, its too late now, but i know, that sara ..........
and thats the only explanation, rest in peace sara, we love you baby, you were a good girl with your heart in the right place, and baby ricky much love to u too honey, we miss you both, i have nothing to say about melissa, as she knows what happened and last nit not least, pam, why didnt you just put sara and ricky on that
plane for her sisters birthday, but never even gave saramae the messages when i called telling her to take her to salt lake city we got her a flight to alaska, but she never told sara, and saras sister never got to see her again either, so as for you pam, i too have nothing to say, and dusty if you read this honey, i'm sorry its water under the bridge, but its the truth, it had to come out, for sara, ricky, frederick, myself and our memories of the girl that was taken way too soon, and the terrible abuse that baby ricky endured from a person he trusted, shame on you, and thanks
to all of you folks out there, who done your part, in the last bit of care for our kids, thank you renee bullock/saras mom and friend too. sara now you can rest in peace baby," what you never did is done" love mom and dad in alaska.
renee bullock mom 2

Anchorage, AK

#25 Nov 6, 2011
fry wrote:
How many people believe that The babysitter did it and what happen to her
please read my post and pass it on, i never got to talk to melissa, dont know for sure if i could have even been there, i most likely would be in a cell myself if i did, but i do know that things would have been handled alot different for the sake of sara,
and everyone else involved, justice was not totally done, only part,
but now i think after this post, you will see things a little clearer than before.... justice is now done.
love you sara and baby ricky, now peace be with you both.
renee bullock mom 2

Anchorage, AK

#26 Nov 6, 2011
renee bullock mom 2 wrote:
<quoted text>
please read my post and pass it on, i never got to talk to melissa, dont know for sure if i could have even been there, i most likely would be in a cell myself if i did, but i do know that things would have been handled alot different for the sake of sara,
and everyone else involved, justice was not totally done, only part,
but now i think after this post, you will see things a little clearer than before.... justice is now done.
love you sara and baby ricky, now peace be with you both.
everyone of elko i am posting a tribute to saramae in pictures on my face book page you can find me at this address to see my tribute to peace, these are sara and her sister jerica, we love you saramae and baby ricky

https://www.facebook.com/ #!/alaskabrat007?sk=wall
Dusty Lee Faulkner

Cleveland, OH

#27 Nov 6, 2011
<quoted text>
everyone of elko i am posting a tribute to saramae in pictures on my face book page you can find me at this address to see my tribute to peace, these are sara and her sister jerica, we love you saramae and baby ricky
hi everybody..
So if im reading this right, your theory is .. that my mother poisoned my sister..... because of something you suspect that she had done to ricky because he was crying when sara picked him up.. am i getting this right...
AkLDT

Wasilla, AK

#28 Nov 6, 2011
First of all that is NOT at all how she died!! A bladder infection untreated and overlooked by doctors killed her giving her seizers!
Jerica wrote:
<quoted text>
She died of liver failure due to poisoning and/or prescription drug overdose. sorry I didnt reply sooner, I havent looked at this in two years.
AkLDT

Wasilla, AK

#29 Nov 6, 2011
Yes, I am gathering that this "Mom2" is accusing my Aunt of "murdering" my cousin! Wtf kinda bullshit is that?! And saying Ricky was crying when he was picked up from her house?! So effing what?! I just picked my kid up from a sleepover and she was crying!! She was also puking and had an upset tummy! This does NOT mean that she was wronged at the house she came from! Kids cry! Omg all this shit sickens me! Not only bringing up the past horrible memories and death of sweet Baby Ricky and Sara Mae, but also that, if in fact Melissa was the murderer, why did she get 4 years and out in two with good time?! No one will ever truly know what happened or why Ricky died!
And "MOM2" Sara talked to me too! You're not the only one she trusted in this world! And not for a second does it look like poisoning! And how dare you throw an accusing comment like that about ANYONE in my family! If you two were soo worried about Sara being abused by Whitaker then maybe you shoulda been parents and fought for her! Sara had a good life, a good mother and a good family! You and Freddy have definitely NOT been the parents to that girl that you are portraying! Why'd you never meet Ricky? Cause you never took te time to go visit?!?!? Ugh this whole thing makes me sick! Lots of us "never get to see her again" not only her sister! And to blame Pam for this is unfair and asinine! Planes go both ways!! Don't sit and talk about Sara's family like you know anything. You don't! Maybe we should blame YOU for not flying down and putting them on a plane yourselves!!!
Dusty Lee Faulkner wrote:
<quoted text>
hi everybody..
So if im reading this right, your theory is .. that my mother poisoned my sister..... because of something you suspect that she had done to ricky because he was crying when sara picked him up.. am i getting this right...

Since: Nov 11

Cleveland, OH

#30 Nov 6, 2011
<quoted text>
WELL SAID LYNDSAY..... I THINK THAT MAYBE PERHAPS SOMEONE SHOULD ASK MR FAST FREDDIE AND RENNEE WHO HAS PAID FREDDIES END OF THE FUNERAL... THAT HE PROMISED TO PAY HALF AND DID NOT...... UM ... THE ONLY HAND UP IN THIS ROOM IS MINE..SO TELL FREDDIE HE OWES ME 11OO DOLLARS ... I PAID FOR THE DAMN THING..S0 SINCE WE ARE BEING SO TRUTHFUL AND HONEST HERE LETS GET DOWN TO THE BRASS TACKS.... AFTER HE HAULED ASS AND LEFT..I TOOK CARE OF IT... AFTER HE AND MY MOMS FAILED EXPERIMENT OF TRYING TO REKINDLE SOMETHING I GUESS FOR SARAS SAKE..THATS PROBABLY WHY HE DIDNT BRING YOU DOWN CAUSE HE WAS WITH MY MOM...LOL AVOID YOU .. YOUR NOT EVEN BLOOD RELATED TO ANYBODY .. YOUR AN IN LAW AND YOU SHOULD START GETTIN SOME FACTS BEFORE YOU KEEP POSTIN LIES... AND RENEE IF YOUR THAT DAMN UPSET ABOUT THE OBITUARY ... ILL RUN ONE IN THE NEW YORK TIMES... THE ANCHORAGE PAPER, AND THE ELKO DAILY FREE PRESS..FOR A WHOLE MONTH, IF YOU QUIT DRAGGIN MY MOTHER SISTER AND NEPHEWS NAMES THROUGH THE MUD.....YEA GOOD IDEA, ILL RUN IT FOR A MONTH SO YOU CAN GET SOME ATTENTION..ILL SAY YOU WERE THE DIRECT NEXT OF KIN IF YOU QUIT YOUR SLANDER.. YOU NEVER EVEN MET MY NEPHEW.... YOU MAYBE HAVE SEEN SARA IN PERSON A WEEK OF HER 25 YEARS...... HOW DARE YOU SAY YOUR HER MOTHER... AND MY NEPHEWS GRANDMOTHER....... HOW DARE YOU...YOU COULDNT WEAR EITHER OF THOSE WOMENS BOOTS.. NOT FOR A MINUETE.... I GOT A PLAY BY PLAY EMAIL STYLE AND SNAIL MAIL FROM MY SISTER WHILE I WAS IN AFGANISTAN FOR THE WHOLE DAMN THING..AND BEFORE THAT EVEN... I CAN PUT THEM ALL INTO CHRONOLOGICAL ORDER AND SEND THEM TOO YOU IF YOU WOULD LIKE.... LOL...SO YOU CAN KNOW THE DAMN TRUTH... AND QUIT BRINGIN UP OVER AND OVER .... I KNOW THE TRUTH..... AND SERIOUSLY YOU ARE DELUSIONAL......WHICH OFFICERS HAVE YOU SPOKEN WITH..... SO I CAN GIVE EM A CALL..... OR SEND EM AN EMAIL...MOST OF THEM ARE FRIENDS OF THE FAMILY SINCE MY AUNT WAS A DEPUTY AND ALL...AND MY UNCLE MIKE KNOWS MOST OF THEM TOO SINCE HE WAS IN THE BUISNESS OF CORRECTIONS..ILL HAVE SOME OF THEM ASK AROUND AND SEE IF ANY OF THE OFFICERS HAVE EVEN HEARD OF YOU ...BECAUSE I KNOW MOST OF SARAS BLOOD RELATIVES HAVENT ...SIGH..AND WHAT RIGHT DO YOU HAVE TO SAY ANYTHING ABOUT THE WHITAKER SITUATION .... NONE... YOU HAVE NO RIGHT TO TALK ABOUT SOMETHING YOU KNOW NOTHING ABOUT... ZERO.... HOW MUCH CHILD SUPPORT WAS PAID TO BENIFIT MY SISTER...... HA.... I COULD DO THIS ALL DAY.... YOU DONT HAVE THE RIGHT NOR THE CLOUT TO GIVE MY SISTER PERMISSION TO REST IN PEACE "sara now you can rest in peace baby," what you never did is done" love mom and dad in alaska. " LMAO [(MOM)]... I WONDER HOW MANY TIMES WHEN SARA DID TRY TO CALL AND FEDDIE WAS "SICK" YOU NEVER TOLD HIM....IF WE'RE BEIN HONEST...LETS BE HONEST..HOW MANY CALLS OF HERS DID YOU SCREEN AND MESSAGES NOT DELIVERED ON YOUR END CAUSE MAYBE YOU WERE JELOUS.. I JUST REMEMBER MY SISTER BEING UPSET A FEW TIMES AFTER SHE TALKED TO YOU AND NOT HER DAD....... TELL ME WHAT YOU ACTUALLY KNOW THAT IS FACT... AND WE CAN PUT THIS THING TO BED..... MELISSA AND SHERRY HAVE CHANGED THEIR NAMES ... THERE WAS NO JUSTICE FOR MY NEPHEW... AND YOUR MAKING IT WORSE BY YOUR RUNNIN OFF AT THE MOUTH.... AND NOW TRASHIN ON MY MOTHERS MEMORIE.... THATS SOME LOW DOWN STUFF TO DO OUT OF JELOUSY AND RAGE.... OH AND BY THE WAY IF YOU WERE TRYIN TO PUT THE TRIBUTE OF PICTURES UP ON THE DAY SHE PASSED.... YOU MISSED IT... IM JUST SAYIN..... REGARDS DUSTY FAULKNER (THE VOICE OF REASON)
Tiffany Austin Albright

Peoria, AZ

#31 Nov 6, 2011
Sorry I have to chime in on this too. Sara was my best friend in the whole wide world and I knew her almost as if I knew myself. She was an amazing person, friend, daughter, mother, and sister. She made her mistakes in her life, as do we all, however, she would never do ANYTHING to hurt her son and the same goes for Pam with Sara.I spoke to her the day before she passed and she sounded like she was actually trying to get passed all of this trauma that she endured from Ricky's passing and she actually told me that she was in a much better state of mind. I also spoke to Pam that evening and she loved Sara so much and was willing to help her do anything a mother would do to get through this. I think that we all know how really close Sara was to her father and step mother, and I do know there were a lot of unbroken promises there as well. I really think that maybe instead of accusing people that aren't here to defend themselves, maybe we should let their memory be let RIP. I love you more than you will ever know Sara Mae, Ricky, and Momma Pam. There is not a day that doesn't go by that I don't think of you Sara and everytime I hear our song or look at crazy pictures of us, I still cry. You left a HUGE impact on my life and I can't wait to see your face again.
Mike faulkner

Carlin, NV

#32 Nov 6, 2011
Well dusty you beat me to the punch. good job to you kids to set the her on the right path. For the statement she has make are so far off base

San Jose, CA

#33 Nov 6, 2011
I must say that's my cuz Lindz and dust miss you both dearly the fire in our bloods thick. I love you all thanks dusty for informing of this cause slander on our family is not what we or Sara would of wanted. We were at the front lines and it was the hardest thing to every happen to our family but life moves on memories are strong with us that were there so let it be. Dont let regret and guilt spill back on my family I love dearly. And hurts me to hear someone accuse my aunt Pam a women that seem to always give me hope with her love for all of us children in the family. So please reevaluate your thoughts or assumptions and keep them as far from us as possible cause you had to actually be a part of this family to understand or know what happened during some of the hardest times our family has ever faced to have people, papers, and locals smear this tragedy with there assumptions that came from watching to much csi. Love you cousins and dad. Faulkner till I die!
renee bullock mom too

Anchorage, AK

#34 Nov 7, 2011
listen up and hear it good all yall, for one your drawing conclusions to things i never flat out said, so you saying that i am trashing your mother well no i am not, she trashed her self, we all knew what she kept in her hotel room,, remember the safe, and what was in it, and why did she move out of her husbands, and why didnt she take sara to the airport with the baby, as a matter of fact why did she not even tell sara about our phone calls, and as far as rekindling something thats totally absurd, fred had no intentions on getting back eith your mother and if he did, i guess seeing her the way she was, scared him off, the information i got from the detectives
is none of your business, they knew your whole family for years, and furthermore and i repeat furthermore dusty, sara called me alot and called me her mom and she was happy that me and her dad were together because she had a better relationship,
with him now then she ever did before she talked to her dad all the time and we always helped her whenever she needed it, i also talked to her right before she died, and she told me things that she asked me never to tell anyone, i dont care what you interpret from what i said, you can say whatever you want, sara chose, not to visit when we offered several times, it wasnt as if, she wasnt offered, and i will say, that i do consider her my child even thou, i'm not blood, just like fred took care of you when you were growing up financially and physically, i have hundreds of pics over many years time with you kids in them, your mother sent them to us a long time ago, yes fred loved your mother, but that was a long time ago, and you should atleast respect him for taking care of you the years that your real father never did, i dont feel that abuse from you is necessary and screaming personal family matters about your
deceased family members in a rude way, shows very little of yourself, i dont give a shit what you think of me, i dont speak of the dead in a way like that, matter of fact i really dont have much to say about your mom, never really knew her, just the last few years thats all, but sara knew and she told me, kinda like the one man your mom married and what he did to sara, i know more than i care to say, so you can just rest easy tonite knowing that you talked about your mother in the way you did saying that stuff about poisoning and let the whole worldwonder, wtf, rekindle for saras sake, who does that? whatever, your mom wasnt even divorced, and she is in a much better place now, and my tribute to sara, is from my heart as i think of her all the time, so take this any way you want but i know the facts and you, have quite the imagination there dusty, i hope you get some guidance like you said when we tal;ked a year ago, cause the tribute was done in love, not to bring up horrible memories, and jsutice is not completely done as i said i would have done things a little different but you really need a clear mind to do that now dont you, take care now, and dont bother replying i wont pull up this webpage again to read it, and to think you actually brought up the funeral, you sound like,
your pissed because you helped out, i never knew about that, so maybe i can work on getting some money to you dusty, so you can bitch about something else, dont ever speak of my husband that way again, you couldnt walk in his shoes and none of your family could either, he was there for you when you had no-one, so remember that, when your trashin everyone else, and i'll pray for you, goodbye. and the rest of you can shut up too, I'm sure sara is smiling right now.
Blue

Pacoima, CA

#35 Nov 7, 2011
Where are Melissa and Sherry today? How come no one is focusing on them?? How did Melissa get only slapped with 4 years for murder and got out in two?? Has anyone ever suspected Sherry?

What are Melissa and Sherry's new names?
Mike faulkner

Carlin, NV

#36 Nov 7, 2011
Blue it's because the system don't work.

Cleveland, OH

#37 Nov 7, 2011
Blue wrote:
Where are Melissa and Sherry today? How come no one is focusing on them?? How did Melissa get only slapped with 4 years for murder and got out in two?? Has anyone ever suspected Sherry?
blue, its really because there is nothing that can be done.... with all the stuff that was messed up during the investigation due to the confusion since the crime scene was techincally on soverign state..(native american rez.).. it was a big mess from what i understand...

and renee... get mad all you want ... what you were tryin to say but didnt have the courage to say was perfectly clear ..."you do speak of the dead that way" ..you just did..lol ... so you can rest easy tonight knowin that you started this....... speakin of clear ... im as clear headed as can be. lol.... you were not there you dont know what took place..... yea fred was a good step dad when i was a little boy never said he wasnt... he never hit me.... and as far as the funeral goes it dont matter .... i am merely trying to show to all the people that will read this thread that you an yours are not perfect...... as you verbally slam us .... you get verball slammed back... you start talkin bad about my family then.... you reap what you sow.... and from that post you put up there.....its sad that your version of the truth is so dilluted you wouldnt listen to reason no matter what we do....... you said you never knew about the funeral money..... IMAGINE ALL THE OTHER THINGS YOU DONT KNOW... LMAO.... you dont get to rent space in my head.... ask my unlce mike anything you want to about the death he was there every second...... i used to respect you not anymore..... im glad you didnt rub off on my sister at all... regards dusty..

and tiff thanks i just wanted to some of her closest people to know what was being said about our family.... hit me up on face book tiff and we will catch up.... love d

Cleveland, OH

#38 Nov 7, 2011
Blue wrote:
hey blue .... we believe that melissa and sherry both had a part in it...one more so than the other... one of them tried to take the fall for the other .... too much of steppin on their own toes with the comments and testimony...so to speak... some believe the husband was aware too.... but security cameras place him at work at the time of the beating..but alot of the truth will stay buried im sure....... i have no idea where they are toady ..... and i have no knowledge of what there new names are ..and to be totally honest i had to put down my anger around it... it was consuming me... i hate what they did... but i have prayed for them to find some sort solice in not fearing revenge from me or someone like me..and to seek some sort of god so they might find some kind of a beginning to forgiveness..or redemption for their horrible acts .... i believe that revenge is the lords to have... and judgement is also the lords.to have....... but i can still detest them and hate their actions because i love my nephew and he was taken... and they should have been punished .. for what was done what time..melissa did was embarrassing to the nevada legal system...... the district attorney would not even give me an audience to speak with him after the fact..... such a sad thing..... but i believe that in the end it will all even out...... if you would have asked me that 5 years ago... you might have got a different reaction....lol....... but here we are... and im not goin to apologize for the madness that my sisters former stemmother is spewing....oh well thats how some people deal... but if you have any more questions just ask and the reason i came in here blazing so to speak is ive been putting out fires on blog sites and jack our cousin has done it in person to groups of people down in elko .. and so have i for that matter.... ive been on other sites and squashed the rumors that sara overdoses or she committed suicide ... simply just not the case..... she died of a staff infection that went untreated...so ive been doin this on the internet for years.... sara got around... nv az.. the east coast... all over the place... she had alot of people... so .. anyway.. ask .. away... you can ask me or. mike....he is is sara and i's uncle... he was there every second of both ordeals.... he knows the facts..... and he will give it too you straight just like i will.... dusty.
renee

Anchorage, AK

#39 Nov 7, 2011
dusty your right about alot of things in your post, i apologize for giving any association to your mom and the accusation, if i sounded like i had an attitude i did, and after these posts i dont, i had nothing against your mom, except for the fact there were times i knew there was a line i could not cross when it came to sara, i realize that, and you are also right about fred, i didnt know anything as of last nite, i remembered a few calls that took place, that i forgortten about to wasilla, that was when your mom movedf there before she died, i realize no-one is perfect and after remembering those calls and the confrontation i had with fred years ago, i realize who i am dealing with, i had no right to say anything to make someone believe that i was trashing your family, im sorry, l loved sara too, and am angry with fred also for not speaking to her the last time she called nothing can bring that back that is something he will have to live with, i know, and i also know that people dont tell the whole truth especially if they are worried about something so therefore he did not tell me things, i should have known that a long time ago, he is a good man but he certainly has his faults, like we all do, but i will say that sara did tell me some things but i also know sara was under stress and grief also from losing ricky, so i apologize for all i said because it doesnt really matter now does it, nothing is going to reverse what has happened, i wish i could have seen her more and as far as broken promises, i did what i could, for her whenshe asked, i loved her too, i knew her 13 years but not like you all did, but by no means am i stupid either, you sound alot better since i talked to you and hope the best for you always, take care of yourself and thats all i can say. renee

Cleveland, OH

#40 Nov 8, 2011
renee wrote:
dusty your right about alot of things in your post, i apologize for giving any association to your mom and the accusation, if i sounded like i had an attitude i did, and after these posts i dont, i had nothing against your mom, except for the fact there were times i knew there was a line i could not cross when it came to sara, i realize that, and you are also right about fred, i didnt know anything as of last nite, i remembered a few calls that took place, that i forgortten about to wasilla, that was when your mom movedf there before she died, i realize no-one is perfect and after remembering those calls and the confrontation i had with fred years ago, i realize who i am dealing with, i had no right to say anything to make someone believe that i was trashing your family, im sorry, l loved sara too, and am angry with fred also for not speaking to her the last time she called nothing can bring that back that is something he will have to live with, i know, and i also know that people dont tell the whole truth especially if they are worried about something so therefore he did not tell me things, i should have known that a long time ago, he is a good man but he certainly has his faults, like we all do, but i will say that sara did tell me some things but i also know sara was under stress and grief also from losing ricky, so i apologize for all i said because it doesnt really matter now does it, nothing is going to reverse what has happened, i wish i could have seen her more and as far as broken promises, i did what i could, for her whenshe asked, i loved her too, i knew her 13 years but not like you all did, but by no means am i stupid either, you sound alot better since i talked to you and hope the best for you always, take care of yourself and thats all i can say. renee
apology accepted... by me at least.. i cant speak for every one else but mistakes are made... admitting you made them .. a whole different kind of humility.... yea i havent had a drink in some time..... so im getting better constantly healing..... my intention was not to hurt freddie i love him dearly.... but it sounds like you secretely knew and just didnt want to admit it.. thats ok.... happens every day .. its called denial..... my first memories are sledding with him and sara.... he is a good man... but we have suffered tooo much as a family unit to rumors, falsehoods,....and boldfaced lies about all the situations... and most of the times this is how they start.... on the damn net.... and it pissed me off pretty big when you mentinoed bob..... what he did to sara and i should never be spoken of here or anywhere without our permission....... so yea i flew off the handle too...and im sorry for that. but i dont take to manny punches without swinging myself...... they are gone... arguing will not bring them back you are correct... i look at death alot different than most of my family due to the war........ most of us are still crushed... and still get asked questions which is cool..but it doesnt make it hurt less.. its ok because the more people know the less this has to happen to another family....i am no longer a person of malice and hatred ...but more pain for the little family i have left i cannot take.... i hold no grudge or resentment..... so thanks for publicly admitting the fault......cause you would be surprized how many people read these threads..... and again it was not my intention to throw fred under the bus..... it was a bad time for everyone..and he was doing whatever it took to cope with what had happened...sometimes a promise completely overrides the truth i learned that overseas too... but what i have found out here are these.... i have to live not in spite of the tragedy i have to live for them......and every one of them would hate to see one tear from me..... and they wouldnt want me to suffer continuously ..... or anyone else... so peace be to you and yours..... sincerely dusty

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Wells Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News VEA to Discuss Cooperative's History and Goals ... (Apr '15) Apr '15 you know who 2
News Balloon trophy part of Nevada 150th (Jan '14) Feb '14 BOOBS 5
fi nd a women in your t own tonight free! (Sep '13) Sep '13 Arden Zwerschke 1
News Elko County gas, oil lease sale heralds first u... (Mar '13) Mar '13 Judy 1
News Spring Creek man gets 30 years for Elko murder (Feb '13) Feb '13 Lisa Anderson 1
Burglaries Still Ongoing in Spring Creek? (Aug '12) Aug '12 Concerned Resident 1
News Spring Creek man accidentally shoots wife in leg (Oct '07) Jul '12 Ray Jadwick 4
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Wells Mortgages