Small town of Mina gears up for centennial on June 10

There are 1 comment on the Reno Gazette-Journal story from Apr 16, 2006, titled Small town of Mina gears up for centennial on June 10. In it, Reno Gazette-Journal reports that:

Mina is one of those Nevada towns you might have passed through without even knowing it.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Reno Gazette-Journal.

Nancy Beavers - Hawthorne

Ripon, CA

#1 May 1, 2006
While not being a resident of Mina, I have GREAT friends from the tiny community and I know this birthday bash in June will be one of the best and well attended in the entire state of Nevada. I know I will be there to wish Mina and its present residents Happy Birthday and I am glad they are there. I am from Hawthorne, 33 miles north of Mina.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Wells Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News VEA to Discuss Cooperative's History and Goals ... Apr 16 you know who 2
News Balloon trophy part of Nevada 150th (Jan '14) Feb '14 BOOBS 5
News Child Murder Case: Baby-sitter testifies (Jul '06) Nov '13 AkLDT 49
fi nd a women in your t own tonight free! (Sep '13) Sep '13 Arden Zwerschke 1
News Elko County gas, oil lease sale heralds first u... (Mar '13) Mar '13 Judy 1
News Spring Creek man gets 30 years for Elko murder (Feb '13) Feb '13 Lisa Anderson 1
Burglaries Still Ongoing in Spring Creek? (Aug '12) Aug '12 Concerned Resident 1
More from around the web

Wells People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]