Towns, police chiefs dropped from suit

Towns, police chiefs dropped from suit

There are 1 comment on the SeacoastOnline story from May 19, 2010, titled Towns, police chiefs dropped from suit. In it, SeacoastOnline reports that:

Two police officers are eligible to stand trail on allegations they used excessive force during the arrest of a Kittery man in 2007, according to a judge's decision.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at SeacoastOnline.

Olivia

York, ME

#1 Jun 2, 2010
Well he shouldn't have been doing whatever it was he was doing to get himself arrested. I think the community needs to support these officers durring their trial and show some respect for the job they go out and do everyday.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Wells Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Review: Psychic By The Sea Aug 14 Ruth 1
Kennebunk Music Thread (May '12) Jul '15 Musikologist 18
News Homeless: Mother, 4 children living in truck (Dec '14) Jun '15 Tired of paying 2
Oakwood traffic Jun '15 Gilbert 1
Does anyone know a retired teacher called Meg w... May '15 Beverley from the UK 1
Gas Station Closes AGAIN (Jan '14) Jan '15 Willow 3
News Cable network TLC to air documentary 'Sex, Lies... (Aug '13) Jun '14 download here 4
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Wells Mortgages