Local teen facing charges in connecti...

Local teen facing charges in connection to the death of a NH te...

There are 5 comments on the Lowell Sun story from Jul 16, 2009, titled Local teen facing charges in connection to the death of a NH te.... In it, Lowell Sun reports that:

A New Hampshire teenager has been found dead in a Maine motel and a Massachusetts man is facing alcohol-related charges in connection with the death.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Lowell Sun.

mj-j

Medina, NY

#1 Jul 17, 2009
not surprised ! all the teens in maine drink & drug, hell their parents think it ok, until a tragity like this happens. clamp down on your teens people..........
andrew

Portland, ME

#2 Jul 17, 2009
mj-j

what are you talking about. "all the teens in maine drink and drug". Where to start with what is wrong with that statement. Primarily the young man that died is not from Maine. Wells is a bedroom community of Boston. It is practically northern massachusetts. I would move my family to Maine in a heartbeat. Pull your head out of your rearend.
Anonymous

Brookline Village, MA

#3 Jul 17, 2009
mj-j wrote:
not surprised ! all the teens in maine drink & drug, hell their parents think it ok, until a tragity like this happens. clamp down on your teens people..........
Hahahah you think that happens just in Maine. Teens drink and drug EVERYWHERE. you moron.
MDC

United States

#4 Jul 17, 2009
i'm guessing Mj-j skipped right over the "teens" and went straight to asshole adult...

parents cannot be blamed for everything that their young adults/teens do. there is a world of trouble that I got into that my parents are oblivious to; they were not negligent, I was just a teenager who thought I knew it all...
colleyy

United States

#5 Jul 17, 2009
anyone wanna chat??

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Wells Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Cliff House has serious issues Jul 7 sratinks 1
Review: Spillers' Farm Store (May '10) Jun '16 Mama looking out ... 2
News Police, doctors across state lines rally to fig... Apr '16 Lucy Ann June 2
News Saco | $699,000 Apr '16 Lucy Anna Jane 1
Kennebunk Music Thread (May '12) Mar '16 Musikologist 19
News Prostitute patrons can't hide their faces anymore (Oct '12) Mar '16 Ann 72
Christopher Chase Lawsuit against innocent lady (Jan '16) Jan '16 Avenger 1

Wells Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance