Prostitute patrons can't hide their f...

Prostitute patrons can't hide their faces anymore

There are 72 comments on the The State story from Oct 13, 2012, titled Prostitute patrons can't hide their faces anymore. In it, The State reports that:

Gone are the days of the nameless, faceless "john." Men who buy sex are now likely to end up with their faces splashed across the Internet or the morning newspaper.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The State.

First Prev
of 4
Next Last
AIPAC owns CONGRESS

Maitland, FL

#71 Nov 13, 2012
Old Crow wrote:
Did she have helpers or did she take care of all of them by herself? Without helpers she must have stayed rather busy
.......... Let's show Congressmen and the CHAMBER OF COMMERCE when they grab their ankles for Sheldon Adelson, Abe Foxman , Roy Cohn Zemel , Jim Crow Rogow , Jay Bybee , Grover Norquist , Wolf Blitzer and Ruppert Murdoch .......... see SUPERMOB and MEYER LANSKY LAW SCHOOL by Ilan Pappe .
OPERATION GREYLORD

Maitland, FL

#72 Nov 13, 2012
Defense Attorney wrote:
The tone of this thread has degenerated to a level beneath my dignity!
.......... Most lawyers lose their dignity when they join the BAR .......... Blagovich , Madoff , Speklir , Eric Cantor , Despicable Dershowitz and Jay Bybee lost their dignity when they joined WINEP .
Lew

Fayetteville, NC

#73 Nov 14, 2012
foolish old men wrote:
<quoted text>
You sure don't get it. The only thing she was interested in was your wallet.
The men in this situation are guilty of a crime just the same as the woman involved.
Its not a crime in Nevada and many other countries that's for a reason!
Lew

Fayetteville, NC

#74 Nov 14, 2012
Its not a crime in parts of Nevada and many other countries!! Did you ever wonder why?
Ted

Paducah, KY

#76 Dec 31, 2012
Jones wrote:
My husband is one of them, soon to be ex and I say good on them for releasing the names! Cheating [email protected]
Sounds like he is MUCH better off without you!
Ted

Paducah, KY

#77 Dec 31, 2012
just me wrote:
I hope this trashy bi*ch serves time for this although i know she wont. She thinks she is Gods gift to men. Low lifes like her need to be put out on the public square for all the wives and girfriends of her clients to beat the sh*t out of her...Nasty ho!
Just how ugly are you?
Hodown

Falmouth, MA

#79 Apr 5, 2013
I'm surprised Carolyn McAboy Hall wasn't involved in this. What a little ho she is. She was screwing guys at 12! 12! She's been screwing them every since from CT to Boston to Maine. No wonder she married a guy named Randy!(wonder if she can stay faithful). She thinks its fine for teens to have sex to. Mothers of Maine keep your daughters away from her! I bet she was a hooker in another life.
Guess Who

Boston, MA

#80 Oct 22, 2015
Ted wrote:
<quoted text>
Sounds like he is MUCH better off without you!
I second that
Guess Who

Boston, MA

#81 Oct 22, 2015
Hodown wrote:
I'm surprised Carolyn McAboy Hall wasn't involved in this. What a little ho she is. She was screwing guys at 12! 12! She's been screwing them every since from CT to Boston to Maine. No wonder she married a guy named Randy!(wonder if she can stay faithful). She thinks its fine for teens to have sex to. Mothers of Maine keep your daughters away from her! I bet she was a hooker in another life.
You're talking about Missy, yeah I remember her, she was a real nasty piece of work. She was one of the biggest bullies I ever met at KO. I knew her brother Scott and he was embarrassed by how she acted. I couldn't stand how cold and stuck up Missy was and neither could most people. Yeah, she was a ho alright, this guy told me once she said she'd screw him for money. He didn't though because he was scared she had herpes or something lmao.
INDICT SAYANIM

Sarasota, FL

#82 Oct 30, 2015
Mark Ciavarella , avigdor speklir , martin manton , paul ray insco and peter becht aka erhard milch hid their face at OPERATION GREYLORD
wondering

Auburn, KY

#83 Jan 22, 2016
It has been a long time since I heard anything on this story. What kind of punishment did the slut get? And did anyone else have to serve time?
Ann

Malden, MA

#84 Mar 8, 2016
Guess Who wrote:
<quoted text>
You're talking about Missy, yeah I remember her, she was a real nasty piece of work. She was one of the biggest bullies I ever met at KO. I knew her brother Scott and he was embarrassed by how she acted. I couldn't stand how cold and stuck up Missy was and neither could most people. Yeah, she was a ho alright, this guy told me once she said she'd screw him for money. He didn't though because he was scared she had herpes or something lmao.
Carolyn is a bitch. She needs mental health help because she is a real bully.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Wells Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Cliff House has serious issues Jul 7 sratinks 1
Review: Spillers' Farm Store (May '10) Jun '16 Mama looking out ... 2
News Police, doctors across state lines rally to fig... Apr '16 Lucy Ann June 2
News Saco | $699,000 Apr '16 Lucy Anna Jane 1
Kennebunk Music Thread (May '12) Mar '16 Musikologist 19
Christopher Chase Lawsuit against innocent lady (Jan '16) Jan '16 Avenger 1
News York County Probate Judge in trouble again (Mar '06) Oct '15 Another victim 40

Wells Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Wells Mortgages