Is Sheriff Mike Pigg going to loose his seat as Sheriff in the 2012 elections
Amarillo Area

Andrews, TX

#2 May 18, 2011
Yes, I sure hope so!!
curious

Austin, TX

#3 May 19, 2011
Who's going to run against him and why do you think he needs to leave office?
Concerned Citizen

Andrews, TX

#4 May 19, 2011
Pigg has two different sides. Pigg had a very low self esteem. He's a very mean person, I just hope some day he can see this for himself. Just because he is the Sheriff he thinks he is untouchable, but that's not the case, his past will catch up to him.
Officer

Atlanta, GA

#5 May 27, 2011
I have never worked for him, but he has helped when needed with my job
Officer

Atlanta, GA

#6 May 27, 2011
Being in Adminstration of a Department is harder then alot of people know. Why go after him when in my opinion, he is just trying to make things better in Childress?
lisa weatheford

Andrews, TX

#7 May 30, 2011
Good Luck to who ever runs agaisnt Michael
TRAVELING MAN

Quanah, TX

#8 Jun 2, 2011
Dont like your sheriff huh. Come over to Quanah and get you a taste of this guy that we got for sheriff.dollar to a hole in a donut that you will learn to appreciate your sheriff alot more
Lisa

Levelland, TX

#9 Jun 7, 2011
Who is the sheriff in Quanah?
QTOWN

Quanah, TX

#10 Jun 7, 2011
I think his name is Chester Ingram.
Lisa

Andrews, TX

#11 Jun 7, 2011
I thought he left a long time ago.
RealTalk

Wichita Falls, TX

#12 Jun 18, 2011
Heres some real talk for this forum if you claim to be an officer of the law your opinions are heard but not taken seriously. Especially after the release of the rapist. Second yes I do think pigg's time in office is running out and if any injustice has been done let me remind you of another past sheriff whos past caught up with him darin smith. Any body with good law enforcement experience can easily run against him but now these days its not what you know its who you know.
james pigg

United States

#13 Jan 4, 2012
I'm his younger brother if ya ask him the bad one if bad is being married for 23 years and having 5 kids he's never met bad then that's me I'm surprised our mother hasn't came down their and whuped him for being an was oh yea I forgot she gave up on him hen he sent his daughter back to be molested because she was upset when he got her and acting out making him look bad as a cop so he want her back she is ok now and when I met her as an adult had a lot of q about her dad that disowned her so it was no surprise to hear he let a rapist go cause as he puts it women are only good for 3 things and he was later off see he doesn't so anything unless he's going to gain from it the fact that you people are on to him now tells me he's made enough dirty money there and dleant care if he's reelected but will still try because he's Argo maniac what he needs is what I can give him a butt kicking just like always see I'm the mean one not him he's a coward so I'm going to come down soon and help you people out because thats what I do the sad thing is he could be a great sherrif but chooses not to I never thought I would be ashamed of my neo but I am I still love him but he needs to stop he's giving my name a bad rep and I'm not having it my children are proud of there name and he needs stopped see ya soon
Reality Check

United States

#15 Jan 4, 2012
You all are most likely a bunch of crack sluts. If Quanah wasn't so full of inbred trash you wouldn't have so much crap on your forum. Get off welfare and go make something out of yourselves besides the trash you seem to be.
Blanche

Austin, TX

#16 Jan 29, 2012
james pigg wrote:
I'm his younger brother if ya ask him the bad one if bad is being married for 23 years and having 5 kids he's never met bad then that's me I'm surprised our mother hasn't came down their and whuped him for being an was oh yea I forgot she gave up on him hen he sent his daughter back to be molested because she was upset when he got her and acting out making him look bad as a cop so he want her back she is ok now and when I met her as an adult had a lot of q about her dad that disowned her so it was no surprise to hear he let a rapist go cause as he puts it women are only good for 3 things and he was later off see he doesn't so anything unless he's going to gain from it the fact that you people are on to him now tells me he's made enough dirty money there and dleant care if he's reelected but will still try because he's Argo maniac what he needs is what I can give him a butt kicking just like always see I'm the mean one not him he's a coward so I'm going to come down soon and help you people out because thats what I do the sad thing is he could be a great sherrif but chooses not to I never thought I would be ashamed of my neo but I am I still love him but he needs to stop he's giving my name a bad rep and I'm not having it my children are proud of there name and he needs stopped see ya soon
Do you know what this "." is? It's called a "period"! FREAKIN' USE IT, MORON!! And learn how to spell and use grammer correctly. Obvisously you know NOTHING about either! as well as nothing about Mike Pigg! I've known him for 25+ years and he has always spoken highly of his son James. He has never mentioned any other kids other than his step-kids (Candy's children).
not quite here

United States

#17 Feb 11, 2012
Concerned citizen wrote:
Is Sheriff Mike Pigg going to loose his seat as Sheriff in the 2012 elections
so....this is childress...Texas......how does a.person wind up in childress ....or to be more precise....why would anyone stay there?
The revelator

United States

#18 Feb 12, 2012
He is a man that condones rape in his county if the rapist is one of his supporters. He will stop at nothing to cover up crimes of his backers. I know he and all involved will pay dearly for that cover up
The revelator

United States

#19 Feb 12, 2012
He will be defeated. I have personal knowledge of a rape case in which he actively used his power to protect the Perpetrator . I have taken this to I to to the Texas rangers and district attorneys of two counties and he and the case is being built against him and the attacker. I will openly use my first hand knowledge to insure his campaign is powerfully confronted with this in a very public display
not quite here

Azle, TX

#20 Feb 13, 2012
Blanche wrote:
<quoted text>
Do you know what this "." is? It's called a "period"! FREAKIN' USE IT, MORON!! And learn how to spell and use grammer correctly. Obvisously you know NOTHING about either! as well as nothing about Mike Pigg! I've known him for 25+ years and he has always spoken highly of his son James. He has never mentioned any other kids other than his step-kids (Candy's children).
grammar is not spelled "grammer"....other than that ....continue....
Sexual Assault

Andrews, TX

#21 Feb 14, 2012
Tell us more about this crime he covered up. If he is dirty then it needs to be exposed.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Wellington Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Revenge for Hire Sun Vengeance For Hire 1
Quail Music Thread (Feb '14) Jun 30 Musikologist 8
Police Misconduct Jun 27 Otis 2
Never move to Quanah (Jul '10) Jun 26 Reggie 22
Kevin Overstreet (May '11) Apr '17 Nancy 3
Looking for someone in Childress Mar '17 Buster 2
relocating to memphis tx (Dec '14) Feb '17 Just sayin 3

Wellington Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance