Mass Audubon Wind Turbine Blades & Bi...

Mass Audubon Wind Turbine Blades & Birds

Posted in the Wellfleet Forum

Jack Kelly

Jamestown, RI

#1 Aug 12, 2013
Mass Audubon to place wind turbine blades in path of birds - Is it about the grants or the birds ?

Follow the money !

Bird mortality: spilling the glass

Posted on August 4, 2013

white-tailed eagle killed by wind turbine - Denmark

Sea eagle killed by wind turbine in Denmark

Lying by omission

Wind farm stooges say: cars, cats, windows, etc. kill more birds than wind turbines.

Using the same logic, the asbestos industry could be reborn!

It would just have to say: my products kill fewer people than car accidents. Wouldn’t that be fun!

All they’d have to do is finance electoral campaigns left and right, and the corrupt system would do the rest.

It may be true, at this stage of the game, that wind turbines kill less birds than do cars and cats. But they kill rarer birds, and twice as many bats (which cars, cats, windows etc. don’t kill). In addition, they are on their way to killing 20 times more when the number of turbines is multiplied by 20, as are planning the wind industry and their gnomes.

There are plenty more reasons to reject the silly cars & cats argument:

Read more : http://nomoreliesblog.wordpress.com/

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Wellfleet Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Orleans District Court (Aug '09) Nov '16 Q-Ball posse 23
News Numbers show how gay marriage has fared in Mass... (Jun '15) Mar '16 Cape Cod Sucks 34
News Mass DOT floats proposal to renumber exits, enl... (Mar '16) Mar '16 Cape Cod Sucks 1
Anti-racist is a codeword for anti-white (Jun '15) Jun '15 7859678jklf 1
News Whale of a Sculpture in Orleans (Jun '15) Jun '15 Mark 1
News Numbers show how gay marriage has fared in Mass... (Jun '15) Jun '15 nhjeff 1
News Hotel on North: Pittsfield's first boutique hot... (Jun '15) Jun '15 cops are liars an... 3

Wellfleet Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Wellfleet Mortgages