Who do you support for U.S. Senate in...
FLRetiree

Largo, FL

#4678 Apr 12, 2013
Crackers wrote:
<quoted text>because your a nut case
Yes, that person should not be trying to be me, but I am flattered that they choose some with my character to emulate.
Praxis33

Great Barrington, MA

#4679 Apr 12, 2013
FLRetiree wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes, that person should not be trying to be me, but I am flattered that they choose some with my character to emulate.
You are flattered by somebody who thinks you're an azzhole.
Jtn

Concord, MA

#4680 Apr 12, 2013
Flatter me rb

Since: Apr 13

Location hidden

#4681 Apr 13, 2013
You look foolish using someone else's screen name, get your own.
Wondering

Tyngsboro, MA

#4682 Apr 13, 2013
Mother Teresa
Praxis33

Great Barrington, MA

#4683 Apr 13, 2013
FLRetiree wrote:
You look foolish using someone else's screen name, get your own.
Yeah the real FlRetiree would say something about incest and doing mom from behind.

Location hidden

#4684 Apr 13, 2013
I'm not sure what you mean Praxis33.

Are you referring to my wife? Sure, she used to be a prostitute, how do you think we met? I gave her a sawbuck and told her to keep the tip, that was a lot of money in our day mind you. So we settled down, at least I did, but she kept on "working", I mean she had regular customers and the GIs loved her when they came home. I wouldn't say I was her pimp but I helped handle the finances.
Sla

Lowell, MA

#4687 Apr 14, 2013
(Your boyfriend)
The Retiree

Largo, FL

#4688 Apr 14, 2013
FLRetiree wrote:
Are you referring to my wife? Sure, she used to be a prostitute, how do you think we met? I gave her a sawbuck and told her to keep the tip, that was a lot of money in our day mind you. So we settled down, at least I did, but she kept on "working", I mean she had regular customers and the GIs loved her when they came home. I wouldn't say I was her pimp but I helped handle the finances.
Where is the Church Lady when you need her, I hope she is flying around with that big "C" on chest and her cape flowing in the wind to come and help us with these evil speaking posters!
Sla

Lowell, MA

#4689 Apr 14, 2013
FLRetiree wrote:
Pusey's hiding their locations. The real F/R post his city.
Unlike you coward.

Location hidden

#4690 Apr 14, 2013
Sla wrote:
<quoted text>
Pusey's hiding their locations. The real F/R post his city.
Unlike you coward.
Check the name in green, sonnyboy. I am THE REAL FR.:)

Shouldn't you be off diddling little boys anyway?

Typical day here in central FL, hot and occasional rain. How are things in the greater Lowell/Lawrence hellhole area?
Sla

Lowell, MA

#4692 Apr 14, 2013
FLRetiree wrote:
<quoted text>
Check the name in green, sonnyboy. I am THE REAL FR.:)
Shouldn't you be off diddling little boys anyway?
Typical day here in central FL, hot and occasional rain. How are things in the greater Lowell/Lawrence hellhole area?
Check the name in green.
It should be brown . Truly would represent you better.
You know with the SHIT you post.

Now go play with yourself.

Location hidden

#4693 Apr 14, 2013
Sla wrote:
<quoted text>
Check the name in green.
It should be brown . Truly would represent you better.
You know with the SHIT you post.
Now go play with yourself.
Your tears sustain me. Go bite your pillow while your dad has his way with you.

I'll be waiting for my wife to get home with our money tonight.
Sla

Lowell, MA

#4694 Apr 14, 2013
FLRetiree wrote:
<quoted text>
Your tears sustain me. Go bite your pillow while your dad has his way with you.
I'll be waiting for my wife to get home with our money tonight.
Every one wants to be the real F/R.
Cant blame them.
Not normal

Leominster, MA

#4695 Apr 14, 2013
I uderstand that Fitchburg like other cities and towns are having trouble in this economy. But how sad is it that a forum about the city is over ran by people who don't even live in the city and just post stupid stuff back and forth to each other and sometimes even just respond to themselves because nobody cares what they write. It is sad indeed.
The Retiree

Largo, FL

#4696 Apr 15, 2013
Not normal wrote:
I uderstand that Fitchburg like other cities and towns are having trouble in this economy. But how sad is it that a forum about the city is over ran by people who don't even live in the city and just post stupid stuff back and forth to each other and sometimes even just respond to themselves because nobody cares what they write. It is sad indeed.
So what's your point? You live in Leo-Minster another nose bleed community!
Crackers

Framingham, MA

#4697 Apr 15, 2013
Isn't it fit and fun in Leo-minster
Not normal

Leominster, MA

#4698 Apr 15, 2013
I can simplify for those who are lacking the mental fortitude. #1 You have no idea where I live or where I'm posting from at any one time. I might also own property in Florida. #2 My point is it's sad when people who don't even live in the state care or are more concerned about a city than it's residents. Hope you can follow that.
The Retiree

Largo, FL

#4699 Apr 15, 2013
Not normal wrote:
I can simplify for those who are lacking the mental fortitude.#1 You have no idea where I live or where I'm posting from at any one time. I might also own property in Florida.#2 My point is it's sad when people who don't even live in the state care or are more concerned about a city than it's residents. Hope you can follow that.
Again, what is your point? You live in the bowels of the State, tell us, what's your point???

Location hidden

#4700 Apr 16, 2013
The Retiree, stop with your charade. You're playing the part of the fool and should seek psychiatric help. I am the real FLRetiree and yes, my wife services other men to help make ends meet.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Wellfleet Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Numbers show how gay marriage has fared in Mass... (Jun '15) Mar '16 Cape Cod Sucks 34
News Mass DOT floats proposal to renumber exits, enl... Mar '16 Cape Cod Sucks 1
News Orleans District Court (Aug '09) Nov '15 LawGuy 22
Anti-racist is a codeword for anti-white (Jun '15) Jun '15 7859678jklf 1
News Whale of a Sculpture in Orleans (Jun '15) Jun '15 Mark 1
News Numbers show how gay marriage has fared in Mass... (Jun '15) Jun '15 nhjeff 1
News Hotel on North: Pittsfield's first boutique hot... (Jun '15) Jun '15 cops are liars an... 3
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Wellfleet Mortgages